Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No good deed goes unpunished

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

No good deed goes unpunished Empty
PostSubject: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:33 am

Lorna had been out of it for a day. Amanda was laying on the bed next to her. She had just woken up, and was playing with Lornas hair. "Poor little cricket." She said caressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 am

Magneto made his way to the Brotherhood as fast as he was able when he burst into the room where Lorna was in his eyes narrowed. "Lorna, are you all right?" He demanded as he made his way towards the bed, ignoring the woman next to his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:41 am

Lorna was still out of it. She was breathing, but it was clear she was traumatized after everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:44 am

Amanda sat up on the bed. "Physically yes, but mentally I'm not so sure." She said stroking Lornas head gently. "Who are you again?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:49 am

Erik reluctantly met the woman's eyes and sighed, "I'm her father, now what happened?" He demanded as he studied Lorna in worry, he hated seeing her like this.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 am

"I'm her father, now what happened?"

"Daddy.." Lorna muttered out, moving her head a little as she had heard her father's voice. She slowly opened her eyes, looking straight at her dad.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 am

She looked at Lornas still sleeping figure before looking back at the man. "She was raped." She said simply before she heard Lorna woke up. She smiled motherly down at her. "Hi sweetpea, glad you woke up."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 am

Erik's heart clenched when he heard that and even more so when he heard Lorna's quiet voice, "Lorna honey, I'm here now who did this to you?" He demanded, one thing was for sure whoever it was wouldn't be alive for much longer he thought darkly but he didn't let that show.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:59 am

Lorna looked at her father, "I don't know his name...but..he's dead..I...I...I killed him.." She said, wincing in pain when she moved her legs. She was weak and her mental status wasn't that good, to where she suddenly broke down, "I..I killed someone..."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 pm

She wrapped her arms around Lorna. "Don't feel bad about it sweety, he deserved to die." She tried to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Erik nodded and then slowly sat down on the bed, he didn't want to freak his daughter out as he knew she might react to him. "Lorna, you have to remember that this wasn't your fault and no matter what that you can't blame yourself." He said
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Lorna hugged Amanda, crying in her chest. She went to move, only to whimper in pain when her area stung horribly..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Amanda stroked Lornas hair. "It's okay sweetpea, he can't hurt you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Erik wished he could do something to ease her pain but he was hopeless, "Lorna whatever happens we'll work through it together." He said as he fought back tears, he just hoped she wasn't pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Lorna looked at her father nodding to him, she laid there as she looked away. Her eyes softening, there was so much on her mind..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:24 pm

She let Lorna lay down on the bed. She looked at the man. "I'm Amanda by the way." She held her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Erik glanced down at her hand before shaking it, "I'm Erik Lensherr, thank you for helping my daughter." He said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Lorna laid on the bed, before she curled closer to her father slowly. Trying not to make the pain strike her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 pm

She shook his hand and smiled. "It's no problem, I care for your daughter." She smiled slightly to Lorna.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Erik smiled, "Yes she is dear to me, she's difficult not to love." He said fondly for he loved his daughter deeply just as he loved his son Pietro and Wanda. "Where did you find her?" He asked quietly as he held her close against him wishing that he could take her pain away.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Lorna laid in her father's arms, hugging him. She didn't speak as she just buried her face into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:52 pm

"She called me from the park, and I went to get her." She smiled at Lorna. "I'm glad she did."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:11 pm

He nodded and then stroked Lorna's hair, she was so fragile and innocent she didn't deserve this. "I'm grateful she knew she could call you, again thank you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Lorna looked at her father, "I'm sorry..that I got caught..and got a collar on me.." She said softly, looking back down.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:17 pm

She smiled at him and nodded. "It was no problem." She then wiped some hairs from Lornas face. "I would have prefered you'd stayed collarles too. You are too innocent for this game." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No good deed goes unpunished
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next