Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No good deed goes unpunished

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Erik nodded, "Amanda's right Lorna, however don't blame yourself I should have been a better protector.' He said quietly and with self-loathing.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:45 pm

[[OOC Lazy XD]]

Lorna nodded, looking at her chains, "I don't want to be a part of this.." She said, wishing she could blow the collar off of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Amanda looked from Lorna to Erik, asking if there was something he could do.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Erik touched her hand and then bit his lip, "There may be a way of removing the collar but its too risky I would only do so if I had no other choice." He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Lorna didn't speak, wincing in pain once again. She then felt her neck was stinging all of the sudden, "Ow..my neck.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Amanda looked at Lornas neck. "You used your powers?! That must have hurt." She said taking the girls hand. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Erik frowned and studied the burns on the back of her neck, "Oh my poor child I wish there was a way I could ease your pain." He said and bit his lip, he could remove the collar but the consequences were too dire to think about.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Lorna laid there in her father's arms, looking at Amanda now, "..The man tried to shoot me..so I had to make the bullet go into the wall, and break the gun.." She said, before her eyes started to droop, she was getting tired from the pain. It didn't take long for her to pass out once again.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Amanda looked at Lorna saddly. "Oh, sweety." She stroked her face gently as she passed out. She then looked at Erik. "Please, remove her collar. I can't imagine her in the arena. Please." She pleaded Erik.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Erik sighed and met Amanda's eyes, "If I did it would cause her immense pain and she's already been through so much, I will only do it if she is willing." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Lorna woke up an hour later, still in her father's arms. She looked up at him, "Dad..."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:29 pm

She touched Eriks hand. "Please remove the collar, she shouldn't be part of this game. It is going to hurt her so much more than a shock would." She looked in his eyes. "Please, I don't usually beg."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Erik bit his lip and then looked down at Lorna, "Lorna sweetie I'm going to try and remove the collar but its going to hurt are you going to be ok?" He asked seriously
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Lorna looked up at her father, listening to his words, she nodded, "I am.." She said, though she felt Amanda's hand rest on hers, which made her grab it, "I will be okay.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Amanda smiled slightly and took Lornas hand. "It will be allright sweetpea." She said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Erik sighed and then held onto her hand, "Let me know if you want me to stop." He said and then used his power on the collar, it started to go off and Erik winced as he focused on removing it.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Lorna's eyes widened when she felt the collar shocking her neck. She squeezed both Amanda's and her father's hand. She had her eyes closed tight, trying not to scream. Though she started to scream when the collar started to shock her harder. But it was clear she wasn't going to let her father stop, she wanted the collar off of her.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Amandas jaw clenched as she saw Lorna in pain. She felt Lorna squeese her hand harder. "It's going to be fine sweety, hang on."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:52 pm

The collar slowly started to come off and Magneto focused even harder until it snapped off and fell onto the bed. Erik sagged in relief, he had been sure it wouldn't come off he thought he held onto Lorna, "I'm so sorry Lorna, its over now ok?" He said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Lorna kept screaming before the collar finally got off of her neck, making her gasp and whimper as she breathed hard. She nodded to her dad, though her neck was clearly not okay..It was a third degree burn, and it was horrible to look at. Her eyes stayed closed in pain. She whimpered at some times when she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:04 pm

She saw the collar fall off and hugged Lorna. "I'm so happy for you sweety." She then looked at her neck and winced. "That is going to leave a scar. Wait." She went to her dresser and got a silk scarf. "Here, you can have it." She said smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Eric winced as he stared at Lorna's neck, he had done that to her he thought angrily he had caused her more pain. "Lorna I'm so sorry." He said as tears fell.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Lorna grabbed her father's hand, "It's okay.." She said, looking at her father as she smiled at him. A soft, sweet, and caring smile, "It's okay, Daddy.." She then looked at Amanda, smiling as she nodded to her, "Thank you." Lorna said softly, but weak. She then looked up at her Dad, "We should treat my neck..instead of staring at it."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm

She laughed softly and went to get some necessary things. She came back. She put some ointment to her neck, and then bandaged her neck. "There you go sweety." She took the scarf and wrapped it around her neck, and smiled. "Now it looks prettier."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:17 pm

He gave Lorna a strained smile, "Just be sure to change the bandage every twenty-four hours along with the ointment." He said sternly as he stared at her. The last thing he wanted was for her burn to become infected or worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No good deed goes unpunished   No good deed goes unpunished - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No good deed goes unpunished
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next