Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why does the door say Cheshire?

Go down 
+2
Deathstroke
RedArrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cheshire

Cheshire

Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 pm

She smiled at him. Not just a smile but a special one."I would love you to stay." She said as she looked into his eyes. She layed her head on the pillow slowly closing her eyes. "If you want to leave tomorrow morning and I am still asleep don't bother to wake me and just leave." She grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:42 pm

OOC : Lazy person right here XD

"Then I shall stay." He scooted next to her, putting his arm around her waist. He kissed her cheek. "Good night, mi lady." He closed his eyes too, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:49 am

(OOC: -kicks lazy person.- where is Niina and what did you do to her? V.v btw you wanna open a new topic?)
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:07 am

OOC : Twisted Evil She was brutally tortured last night by me and superwoman, mostly me Twisted Evil XD well anyway here is a new topic https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net/t861-good-morning-sunshine-the-earth-says-hello#17651 And do you wanna start the slade amanda one? Cause I can start it too Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does the door say Cheshire?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4