Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why does the door say Cheshire?

Go down 
+2
Deathstroke
RedArrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 pm

He finished himself soon after her. He pulled out of her and kissed her lips softly. "That was nice." He said huskily, laying down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:53 am

She smirked.as she took her panties and put them back on. She threw his clothes to him. Smirking at him. "It sure was speedy." She winked at him. As she laid down on her stomach. Laying her head on her arms. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:32 am

He took his clothes and smirked at her starrting to back on. "I don't know, it seems you want to get rid of me." He said teasingly leaning to kiss her as he put his pants on.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:57 am

She grinned. Kissing him back. ''You can leave when ever you want, I won't mind some company.'' She said looking at him putting on his clothes
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 am

He grinned back at her. "Oh, I just thought you were in a hurry to get rid of me. Seeing as you threw me my clothes." He teased her, and sat on the bed, putting his shirt on.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:30 am

She smiled at him. She crawled on his lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck. ''What you want to stay naked and catch a cold?'' She asked smirking at him
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:32 am

He smirked back at her and held her chin lightly pulling her to a kiss. "I have you to keep me warm don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 am

She grinned. ''Maybe you do.'' She said as she kissed his lips passionated. Biting his lower lip. She than pulled away. She looked into his eyes. ''So what now? Are we like...enemy's with benefits?''
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:39 am

He took a thoughtfull face. "Maybe, unless you want us to be more." HE said arching his eyebrow a little before kissing her again. "So you want just sex?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:56 am

She kissed him back. ''Would you like to be more?'' She asked, Looking at him with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:02 am

He looked into her eyes. "I don't usually get involved with women for just sex, but in this case if that is the only thing you want from me I wouldn't mind." He said hugging her closer from her waist.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:07 am

''Well I would love to be more...But I don't think my colleagues will like it that much..'' She grinned lightly. Letting her hands on his chest.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:12 am

He smirked. "So you don't think we could keep buisness and pleasure separated?" He asked leaning his face closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 am

''Yeah something like that.'' She nodded. Letting her lips slightly touch his. ''I will still shoot you when I can..'' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:40 am

He grinned back at her. "And I will gladdly make my arrows miss the target if it comes to that." He said softly against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:49 am

''Tease..'' She grinned. Letting her nails slightly dug into his skin.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 am

He smirked kissing her softly. "Not as much as you."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:32 pm

She kissed him back. Than she pulled away. ''Yuk!'' She got off him. ''I am making out with my enemy!'' She called out smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 pm

He laughed at her comment and pulled her back to his lap, her back against his chest. He held her tightly nd kissed her neck. "We did more than that sweetheart, or have you already forgotten?" He said smirking and let his hand wander on her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:39 pm

She laughed as he pulled her back on his lap. She moaned softly when he kissed her neck. ''No I surely did not forget that.'' She smirked. Placing her hand on his which he had laid on her inner thigh. ''That was fun.''
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 pm

He grinned. "It sure was." He was tracing kisses on the back of her neck, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:23 pm

She enjoyed his kisses on her neck. ''This is fun too.'' She grinned lightly. Moaning softly letting her fingers run through his hair.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:33 pm

He smirked against her neck, keeping his lips against her neck so his breath would tickle her. "I know baby." The hand on her thigh traveled to her knee, letting his fingers softly caress it.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:02 pm

She smiled softly letting out a soft, Almost whispered laugh feeling him tickle her neck. ''I am glad you know..'' She whispered, Letting her fingers slowly massage his head. She let her lips trace his forehead tenderly.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:10 pm

He picked her up and placed her on the bed laying next to her and kissed her. He pulled away and traced her face with his fingers. "You want me to stay the night?" He asked taking her hand and kissing her palm softly, his eyes never leaving hers. "Mi Lady?" He said smirking into her palm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does the door say Cheshire?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next