Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why does the door say Cheshire?

Go down 
+2
Deathstroke
RedArrow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RedArrow

RedArrow

Why does the door say Cheshire? Empty
PostSubject: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Roy brought them to the mansion. They found some rooms upstairs. The first door said Cheshire. They looked at the door puzzeled before opening it. "Why do you have your own room here? I thought you lived in the Xavier institute?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 am

She shrugged. ''I don't know, I don't like being at the xavier so..Better have my own room.'' She looked inside the room, Opening the closet. ''All my clothes huh? Weird.'' She looked at Roy.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 am

He walked behind her and looked aat her clothes. "Truly peculiar." He then went to sit on the bed and looked around the room. "And I thought this place was abandoned. It looks so shabby outside, but inside it's like new." He then looked at her smirking. "Looks like you get this place all to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 am

She grinned amused. ''All for myself, Well that is a nice thought.'' She looked around in her room. Opening some drawers. Finding more clothes from herself. She closed the drawers again. Standing in front of him she leaned forward, Holding herself up with her hands. ''You want to share this empty building with me? It's kinda lonely all on my own.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 am

He looked her in the eyes. "I wouldn't mind that. Though you won't mind if I need to go to a secret place once in a while. Alone." He said stressing the word 'alone'. "But I will come back." He said pulling her to a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 am

She ignore the kiss and pulled away from the kiss. ''Secret place?'' She raised an eyebrow. ''And you think I won't follow you because you will need to go there alone?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 am

He leaned back on the bed a bit looking at her with a calm exprecion. "No, I think you won't follow me there, because if you do I will die. Painfully." He raised his eyebrows at her in turn. "You really want that?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:51 pm

She frowned. ''Why are you going to die if I follow you? Why won't they kill me, I am the one following you afterall.'' She raised her eyebrow too.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 pm

He smirked, caressing her cheek. "They propably will. But it was my fault for leading you there. They do not have a collar on like me and they would rather keep it that way." He said smiling warmly looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:23 pm

She shook her head. Making his hand go off her cheek. ''What is this, secret place. Why do you need to go there?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:26 pm

"Just to show my face, and if they need me to do something for them." He flipped her down on the bed and got on top of her. "Now lets do something else." He said kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:47 pm

She felt him roll on top. Kissing him back before pulling away again. ''Why change the subject?'' She asked holding his face in two hands.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:09 pm

He smirked down at her and let his hand slide down her side to her tigh. "Because I want to." He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 pm

She frowned. Grabbing his hand. She pushed him against the wall holding his wrist. ''Answer my questions, Why do they need to see your face. Why is it that dangerous that I am not allowed to follow you, Which you know I will do.'' She narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:24 pm

He looked into her eyes with a serious expreccion. "You do understand I'd rather not tell you for your own safety?" He said nodding towards her collar.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:34 pm

''Pff, What do you care about my safety. One moment you would love to blow off my head. The other you kiss me?'' She let go off him getting off the bed.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:39 pm

He raised his eyebrow at her questioningly. "When have I ever wanted to blow your head off?" He asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 am

"You with your explosive arrows." She let go off him. Sitting down on the bed. "Or have you forgotten that?" She raised her eyebrow looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:05 am

He smirked. "If I had wanted to blow you head off, I wouldn't have missed." He said winking at her. "Besides, if I recal you have tried to kill me too." He said looking at her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:14 am

She rolled her eyes at his wink. Than she looked at him raising a eyebrow. "Yeah so?" She laid down on the bed. "I was sent to accomplise my mission. You were in my way."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:16 am

He crossed his arms and leaned to the wall. "And you think I was there for fun? I was on a mission too just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:27 am

She smirked. ''Now now...You know I could have killed you in a blink of an eye but yeah...I like a challenge.'' She winked to him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 am

He smirked. "Well that's comforting to know." He said joking and went to sit next to her on the bed. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:15 am

''I don't care. What do you want to do?'' She asked smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:21 am

He smirked at her and placed his hand on her thigh. "Well I tell you what I don't want to do, and that is fighting." He said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does the door say Cheshire?   Why does the door say Cheshire? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does the door say Cheshire?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next