Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wolf knocked on the door

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenBee

QueenBee

The wolf knocked on the door Empty
PostSubject: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:17 am

Zazzala was sitting on the couch, watching television. She was watching some lame drama show she wasn't interested in, but the plot going on at the moment had caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:01 am

Circe walked into the living room. She frowned. ''Hello I don't think I've had the pleasure too meet you.'' Smirking at the woman. ''The name's Circe.''
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:04 am

She looked up. "I'm Zazzala, or Queen Bee if you prefer." She patted the couch next to her. "Come and join me." She said smiling up. "The show isn't that good, but the plot is interesting." She said pointing at the tv.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 am

She smirked sitting down. ''Is it? aren't shows based of the reality?'' She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:14 am

She laughed. "I don't think that is the case with this one." She looked at the tv. "That guy was married to the brunette first. Then she died, or vanished somewhere and in the mean time he married the blonde. And the brunette came back holding a baby and it's his. Now the two women are fighting and the man is just standing there. I hate that. The two women should just ditch him and get together."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:17 am

She nodded. ''Men are stupid, They only long to stick their cock into something. That's all..Out of all the men I've met none of them was even worthy enough to have even have children.'' She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:29 am

She smiled at the other woman. A light lighting up in her eyes when she realised the other shared her view of men. "Exactly. All men are good for is to have children with. Then they go away, they should atleast take the kids with them." She said turning her body to face the woman.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:38 am

She shrugged. ''Yeah well you know how men are, Woman can clean cook and do the laundry. While they care for the children, All the think is that we can do that and they can sit back and relax.''
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:42 am

She nodded. "That's why I don't stick with one man. I dump them as soon as I get what I want. And if I do stick with them, I'll make sure they do the chores while I sit back and relax."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:49 am

Circe smiled wickedly. ''Indeed! Where have you been all these years?!'' She laughed. ''I only met stupid women who threw them on this batman, Oh and superwoman but she has a boyfriend too so I don't know what to think of her.''
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 am

She laughed. "I doubt that woman would take shit from a man. And those women should grow a brain, I don't see anything that amazing in Batman, nor any man." She leaned on the back rest of the couch. "If all women were lesbians it would all be so easy." She tilted her head a bit looking Circe in the eyes. She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:00 am

"If all women were lesbians it would all be so easy." She grinned, Leaning a bit closer to the woman. ''So you are lesbian?'' She asked raising her eyebrow,
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:04 am

She smirked. "Bi, though I prefer women to men. Sometimes I just need to be rammed with something betwwen my legs, if you know what I mean." She said smiling seductively and lifting her eyebrows up.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 am

She laughed. ''Have you met this guy pietro? He's a rabbit, So if you want something between your legs. He's your man.'' She let her hand slid to her upper leg.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:23 am

She laughed, covering her mouth. "I'll keep that in mind, though I hate sleeping with sex addicts. It feels like they never want to stop." She looked down at Circes hand and put her hand on top of hers. She moved Circes hand to her innerthigh. "So what do you say about polyamorous relationships?" She said guiding Circes hand to her crotch area.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 am

She smirked as Queen Bee took her hand. ''I wouldn't mind that.'' She leaned closer to hover above her lips. ''I like sharing.'' She kissed her lips pasionated.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:44 am

When Circe puled away, she smirked up at her. "That's my kind of girl." She pulled the woman to a kiss and leaned back to lay on the couch, pulling Circe with her.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:57 am

She slowly let her hand caress Queen Bee's clit through her pants. Biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 am

Zazzala moaned softly as she felt Circe caress her clit. She kept kissing her, begging for entrance to her mouth with her tongue. She let her hands travel down to cares Circes sides before going to her ass, squeesing it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:52 am

She grinned feeling Zazzala squeeze her butt. She opened up her mouth Allowing her to go in. Twirling her tongue around, As their tongue's danced with allot of passion.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Zazzala gathered the hem of Circes dress up, and then brought her hand down to Circes stomach, sliding it slowly to her pussy. She started to rub her through her panties, feeling her wetness. She smirked into the kiss, parting from it. "Well someone is excited."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:50 pm

She moaned at her touch. Grinning at Zazzala's let her hands slid under her top. Caressing Zazzala's breasts. ''I don't think you are the only one excited, am I right?'' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:54 pm

She grinned up at the other woman. "I sure ain't." She added pressure as she rubbed Circe, sliding her fingers up and down her slit.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 am

She moaned at Zazzala's touch, She let her hands caress Zazzala's breasts. She pulled up Zazzala's shirt. Slowly kissing down to her pants. She slowly opened her pants.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 am

OOC : yes, I am allegic to changing accounts

Zazzala arched her back so her body got more of Circes hot kisses. She breathed heavily, watching as Circe opened her pants. She let her hands caress her own breasts in anticipation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolf knocked on the door   The wolf knocked on the door Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolf knocked on the door
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next