Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be still my heart..Just close the door..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Empty
PostSubject: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Laura laid on her bed crying, gripping the pillow hard. She punched the pillow, curling up as she felt her heart stinging. The tears fell down her cheeks onto the bed..Remembering what Anthony had told her, and what Amanda said..She gripped the pillow sitting up, throwing it at the wall, screaming in agony. Her eyes staring at the wall. Her eyes closed before falling back on the bed, silently crying now.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:24 pm

(.....)

Slade heard some screaming from Laura's room. He stayed there for some seconds. Hearing some sobs comming from her room. He slowly opened the door. "Laura..are you okay?" He asked peeking in. He opened the door so she could see him fully. "I heard screams and cries, is everything okay?" He asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Laura didn't look at him, hearing his voice, "Superwoman told me you raped her..And she showed me the mark.." She said, looking at the pillow. Wiping the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:02 pm

He closed his eyes. Sighing deeply, he reopened them again. A emotionless expression filled his face. "Yes I have raped amanda. Yes I have marked her. I'm sorry. What you want me to do? I couldn't help myself, I went crazy. Told you I was a villain." He shrugged. "But what does it mean? I supose you don't want to see me? Are you afraid of me? I promised not to hurt you. And I won't. But I do understand that you don't want to see me or something." He sighed again really deep. "I'm sorry Laura..." He looked at her. "But it is my nature...I am a bad person and bring people in danger. Hurt people and it is either rape or kill." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:20 pm

"Yes I have raped amanda. Yes I have marked her. I'm sorry. What you want me to do? I couldn't help myself, I went crazy. Told you I was a villain."

Laura looked at him, sitting up slowly as he spoke to her.

"But what does it mean? I supose you don't want to see me? Are you afraid of me? I promised not to hurt you. And I won't. But I do understand that you don't want to see me or something."

"If I didn't want to see you..I would tell you to get out..and I'm not..I'm not afraid..It's just.." She looked down, not knowing how to tell him it just hurt her heart, and surprised her. She then looked at him.

"But it is my nature...I am a bad person and bring people in danger. Hurt people and it is either rape or kill."

"I don't believe your a bad person..I just..I believe you make wrong choices.." She said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:47 am

"Than why don't you tell me to leave Laura?"

When she told him about making the wrong choices he grinned. "Laura come! Don't tell me about making the wrong choices. You were the one who chose to trust me. If it wasn't for your claws and your heartbreaking story, I would have raped you so hard that you would beg me to stop. And when I would be done with you, you wouldn't even be able to tell because you would be mute for the time being. " He was try to get her trust him less. He shrugged. "Really Laura there are allot of people who know I am bad."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 am

Laura stayed looking down..

"If it wasn't for your claws and your heartbreaking story, I would have raped you so hard that you would beg me to stop. And when I would be done with you, you wouldn't even be able to tell because you would be mute for the time being. "

"You still could have!" She said, looking up at him, "My guard was down to where if you would've, I wouldn't be able to use my claws." She said, feeling the tears sting her eyes, "You could have done it anyway..not because of my claws or my heartbreaking story!" Laura looked back down..

"Really Laura there are allot of people who know I am bad."

"I don't..and I don't believe it.." She said softly..She then remembered him asking her the question..

"Because..Because I..I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!" She suddenly yelled, looking up at him. Her eyes softening big time, "I..like you..a lot..and..we are so much a like..I'm drawn to you, you make me feel safe and warm by just standing next to me. I HAVEN'T FELT LIKE THAT IN A WHILE." She yelled the last part, standing up now, "And I don't want to be friends with benefits..and..I know your not suppose to like your friend with benefits..but I do..I like you, you make me happy..and..and I'm not afraid of you, nor will I ever be.." The tears fell down her cheeks, "I like you Slade..and I care for you..and want to protect you from getting hurt again.." Laura spoke softly, crossing her arms, "I..really like you.." She looked at him, "And I trust you.."

Laura looked at him, before feeling herself break down, turning around to hide the tears.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:22 am

"You still could have! My guard was down to where if you would've, I wouldn't be able to use my claws. You could have done it anyway..not because of my claws or my heartbreaking story!"

Slade raised his eyebrow, ''Really? You actually wanted me to rape you?'' He than shutted up, listening to her words.
They sting his heart more than ever.

"I..like you..a lot..and..we are so much a like..I'm drawn to you, you make me feel safe and warm by just standing next to me. I HAVEN'T FELT LIKE THAT IN A WHILE." ''But..'' "And I don't want to be friends with benefits..and..I know your not suppose to like your friend with benefits..but I do..I like you, you make me happy..and..and I'm not afraid of you, nor will I ever be.." He saw her tears streaming down her face. His heart broke into pieces seeing her cry like that. The beautiful face he had caressed and kissed all those days cried because of him...

He sighed looking down. He felt really ashamed, Ashamed of what he said ashamed of what he did everything. He had only wanted to hurt her, Break her...But now she was crying right infront of him. He couldn't do it anymore, He had to admit that he really liked her too.
He looked up. ''I'm sorry Laura..I...'' He sighed again. ''I do like you, very much....And I do care for you..'' He stepped backwards. Looking at the door. ''I shall leave you be now..Sorry.'' He stepped out of the room into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:26 am

''I'm sorry Laura..I...I do like you, very much....And I do care for you..''

Laura's eyes widened, before she turned around, seeing him walk out of her room. She followed after him, hugging him from behind, "Don't..go..please..please..that's the last thing I want you to do..is go..please stay..please.." She begged.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:43 am

He was stopped in his tracks feeling Laura hug him from behind. It surprised him that she had ran after him, Just feeling her near him..It made him so happy. Still he felt ashamed of leaving her like that but at least he could just walk away but now she had stopped him...And walking away now would be heartless..

He swallowed, What now.... "Don't..go..please..please..that's the last thing I want you to do..is go..please stay..please.." She begged to him. But why did she want him to stay so much? He had promised himself not to..but...this girl was just...She was perfect in every way..But not for him. Why would she choose to stay with a person like him? He had raped a woman, She found out. Normally any girls would run away. Yell at him to stay away..But she wanted him to stay..

"I..like you..a lot..and..we are so much a like..I'm drawn to you'' She had told him. Slade turned around. Her body touching his. He brought his face closer to hers. Feeling her warm breath on his lips. ''Why you want me to stay so bad?'' He asked soflty. Bringing his face just a little closer to hers. ''What is it?'' He whispered looking at her with sad and confused eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:54 am

"Why you want me to stay so bad? What is it?''

She gripped a hold of his shirt, looking at him as he pleaded for her to tell him the reason. She gripped tight, "Cause..I want to be yours..I want to be with you..I..I don't like being away from you..I feel unsafe when your not around..I know I can protect myself...I know I shouldn't trust you..But I can't help it..I tried to stop the feeling, but I couldn't." Her eyes stared at his before she lowered her eyes away from him, staring at his chest, "I want to be yours..and only yours..and I want you to be mine..and only mine..I want us to be together..." Laura said, her grip on his shirt tighten, feeling herself shake from the confession. Her heart was beating against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:17 am

His eyes widen. His heart skipped a beat. Feeling her grip his shirt tighter. "I want to be yours..and only yours..and I want you to be mine..and only mine..I want us to be together..." He looked down. His breath fast. ''Laura...'' He said peacefully tilting her head so she was looking at him. He went through her hair. His eyes looking into hers. He brought his forehead to hers. ''I want to be yours..'' He closed his eyes,

But than he sighed. ''But it's better not to want that..'' He went through her hair again. ''You deserve so much more better than me..I cannot complete you..'' He kissed her forehead with allot of passion.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:21 am

Laura looked at him, "Well I want it..and...your..your perfect for me.." She said, looking at him, her eyes showing honesty. And she was serious. She looked at him, "Your perfect for me..and if you want to be mine..then..let's work this out.." Laura said, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 am

"Your perfect for me..and if you want to be mine..then..let's work this out.." He suddenly kissed her with all his passion. Pressing her body against his. He let his fingers get tangled up in her hair. He loved the taste of her lips against his. Not wanting to stop the kiss. He lifted her up gently caring her to her room. He let her push him against the wall.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:31 am

Laura's eyes widened, before they shut immediately, kissing him back with the same amount as passion. Her arms wrapped around him, hugging him close to her. She felt him lift her up, carrying her to her room. When he put her down, she pushed him against the wall. She pulled away a little, "Does this mean..what I think it means?" Laura whispered against his lips, before kissing him again with so much passion.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 am

He kept their lips together till his lungs longed for some air.He gasped when he pulled away from the kiss. He smiled at her kindly. ''What does it mean to you?'' He whispered Holding her close. He was still confused though..He wanted her more than ever now..But..Was it..Wasn't it just lust?
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:16 am

Laura gasped as well when he pulled away, "Are we...together?" She asked, feeling her body against his. She looked at him, wanting them to be together..so much. Laura liked him so much, and if this meant that they were together..then she would go through with it..She didn't want him because of lust, she wanted him because he mattered to her..and if this just meant they were still friends with benefits..it would crush her..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Slade's eyes widen. A relationship... His last relationship did not end well..and this young woman. He did not even know her for that long.. And to start a relationship...

Memories of his last relationship, his hand slowly went to his eye pad. He looked down again. Swallowing. Before he looked at Laura. "I'm sorry....I would love to be with you but..I am not ready for a relationship. Let's not do it yet. I've had a bad experience with my last one.." He cleared his throath. "I don't want anything bad to happen because we started a relationship too soon.." He kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry Laura, let's wait with that?" He let go off her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:57 pm

"I'm sorry....I would love to be with you but..I am not ready for a relationship. Let's not do it yet. I've had a bad experience with my last one..I don't want anything bad to happen because we started a relationship too soon..I'm sorry Laura, let's wait with that?"

Laura nodded, smiling softly, even though deep down she just wanted to break. She felt her heart just break, he had a good explanation..It just hurt to be rejected once again, "I..I understand." She said, before backing up, fighting the tears. Laura's eyes softened, and the moment she felt the tears fill her eyes. Laura turned around, taking a step before she started to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Slade heard her voice change a bit. Seeing the hurt in her eyes when she turned away, and started to walk. He walk after her and grabbed her hand, "hey hold up!" He turned her around back into his arms hugging her. "That doesn't mean that that isn't a option..come on, you don't have to leave your room because of me." He tilted her head.

"I do like you, allot. And I care for you. I don't want too see you hurt, it is just too early, don't forget what I said earlier. I would love to be yours. And you to be mine. But for now..let's slow it down, and don't rush things." He kissed her lips. Pulling away he smirked at her. He kissed her forehead one last time before walking out her room closing the door behind him. He wanted to be with her but for now, he had to set his mind off and just relax. No feelings no women no nothing.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Laura's eyes widened, looking at him as he turned her around and hugged her. She looked up at him when he tilted her head up.

"I do like you, allot. And I care for you. I don't want too see you hurt, it is just too early, don't forget what I said earlier. I would love to be yours. And you to be mine. But for now..let's slow it down, and don't rush things."

Laura nodded, closing her eyes as she kissed back. When he kissed her forehead, he didn't the tears the left her eyes when she opened them. She turned around, only to see him close the door behind him. Her eyes softened to the point where she silently broke down..Having no sob leave her mouth, having no sound come out of her..

"Your an idiot.."

Laura ignored the voice, falling slowly and silently to her knees as she continued to silently cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be still my heart..Just close the door..   Be still my heart..Just close the door.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be still my heart..Just close the door..
Page 1 of 1