Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Empty
PostSubject: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Bruce pressed a button on his suit. It removed the suit and was replaced by his clothes he was wearing earlier. He put Chloe down before unlocking the door and letting her threw it first. After which he walked through and locked it behind him, "Okay, I know you have questions and a lot of them I'm sure... but a lot of them I cannot answer. Not because I don't want to, but because I cannot. Tell me exactly what you want to know..." Bruce said, a little bit of depressed sogging his voice down.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:11 pm

She stared at him and then sat down across from him, some of the anger drained out of her and she put her head in her hands. "Ok Bruce first of all why did he kidnap me?" She quietly demanded.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Bruce took the chair across from her, leaning back in it, "He was hoping that you'd be a pawn to his chest piece. That's I'd destroy myself to save you." He said the last bit in a mere whisper compared to the beginning of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Chloe lifted her head to look at him, "But why? I...mean why not Clark or someone that you've known longer? I mean we haven't known each other for very long." She said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Bruce shrugged, "Not sure. Might be you were the closest person to me at the time. Plus he wouldn't mess with Clark. Scarecrow wouldn't be able to control him."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Chloe nodded, "Yeah I guess you're right so who is Brenna?" She asked as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:30 pm

"I am." He said slowly, "Let me start from the beginning... two years ago Joker had a doctor create a formula that would case someone to have super human abilities. And... well... I found it and tried to destroy it but I didn't get all of it. Titan caused the body of the infected to morph and so badly it... it was barbaric. Bones could be seen..."

He paused taking a breath, "Joker tried to use some on Gordon, a police commissioner, I jumped in the way and the titan was in my blood. I resisted as much as I could be I had to use the antidote on myself so I didn't become one of the monsters. I fought and defeated Joker who had become poisoned by the Titan." He sighed.

"A few more things happened and Joker was dying from the blood. He shoved his blood into me which pretty much killed me until I got an antidote. I was going to give some to Joker but he stabbed me and I dropped it. So he died." He released a breath.

"Or so I thought. Turns out he wasn't. But I didn't know that until a few weeks ago." He took another deep breath, trying to explain this easily.

"I wasn't on the best of my abilities into coming to this universe. I had only just come out of a coma and I couldn't function as well as I had. Scarecrow and Joker drugged me and tied me to a bench... there was a lot of pain... next thing I know I'm looking at random people, but I didn't know them. It was... weird. And they kept calling me a girl, Scarecrow named me Brenna... he saved me from getting raped." Bruce shivered, "It's weird, I couldn't control myself. Someone else was moving and speaking for me. That's Brenna. I was turned into a girl as a science experiment as they trying to re-do the Titan monster. They failed and made a girl with super human strength." He stopped talking to let Chloe soak the information in.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Chloe blinked a couple of times in shock, "Ok buut um you...you are back to normal right? I mean you look normal." She said and scooted closer to him, "When I healed you....I absorbed the Titan project didn't I?" She asked as she stared at him. This was almost as interesting as the time she had found out Clark was an alien from another planet.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Bruce nodded, "Yes, I'm normal now. The Titan was extracted from my blood by Scarecrow once he knew I was going to die." Bruce paused hearing her question, "No, you didn't absorb it. You just fixed the organs that were failing after the Titan had... for lack of a better term, eaten." Bruce made a face, it was painful.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Chloe grimaced, "Well I'm glad you're ok and I'm assuming you don't want to talk about Jason right?" She asked quietly, she wished she could do more for him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:44 pm

"Actually, you can go talk to him if you want. He's here somewhere." He said with a snort. He knew he'd confused her, but he couldn't wait for the face she'd make.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:26 am

She made a face, "You know what I mean." She said eventually as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm

"I've already talked to him. We're on even grounds. That's all that honestly matters. Plus he's turning over a new leaf, becoming a hero again." Bruce shrugged, mildly amused at her expression.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 pm

She smiled, "Well I'm glad to hear that." She said sincerely, the silence was starting to fill the room. 'So Bruce why did this Jonathon have such an obsession with your Brenna half?" She asked slightly awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:53 pm

"Um..." Bruce thought for a moment, "I'm not sure. But apparently she saw the good in him. Maybe he felt she could help him? I'm not entirely sure." He answer honestly, his eyebrow furrowing in thought.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:01 pm

She frowned, 'Maybe so, well I'm just glad you're fast on the uptake, otherwise.....I'd have ended up like my mother." She said and then looked away, she hadn't told him about her mother yet.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Bruce raise an eyebrow, looking at her, "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:21 pm

She bit her lip and then glanced sideways at him, "She...she's in a mental institution because her power is too unstable. When I was younger she....forced me to wash my hands so get rid of some ink....she came back later to find that I had scrubbed my hands raw until they were bleeding. A week later she committed herself to an institution, I found out where she had put herself years later. The second time I saw her....Lex was expiermenting on her like some lab rat and when he found out that I had powers he took me too. The drugs that he was using on her caused her to sink into a catatonic state after Clark freed us, I was so angry I almost killed Lex." She said quietly and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Daredevil

Daredevil

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:29 pm

"Oh..." Bruce said lightly, "I'm sorry." he said, in an understanding tone. He truly did understand the boat she was in.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:49 pm

"Yeah, wow I can't believe I just told you that." She said apologetically and brushed some of her hair away from her face. She cleared her throat and was sure she was bright red, "I'm just gonna go now." She said and got up, wow he must think I am a real loser she thought.
Back to top Go down
Daredevil

Daredevil

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Bruce stood up standing behind, "Wait, don't go?" He said, "There's nothing wrong with saying anything. There's not judgement here. I mean... my parents were shot in front of me, you saw it happen... why don't we just call it even then?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Chloe smiled in relief before she faced him, "Ok, we'll call it even.' She said and almost bit her lip, why did she always feel like he was going to judge her if she so much as breathed? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Daredevil

Daredevil

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Bruce sighed in relief, but something bother him. Why did she start trying so hard? "Also, your heart rate is up." He mentioned, his alert on his very on device.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:02 pm

She frowned, "Really?" She asked and then realized it was true her heart was a little faster then normal. She bit her lip, "I don't know why." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Daredevil

Daredevil

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:06 pm

"You know, you don't have to try." He said lightly, every time she seemed to be around him... her heart rate would increase. Bruce sighed out, "I'm not sure if your emotions are tied to your powers, but keeping yourself mellow really helps. and you wouldn't be getting shocked every three seconds." He mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid   Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next