Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

New Things  Empty
PostSubject: New Things    New Things  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 am

All righty soo first off I'm sure you're all wondering what The Hellfire Club is, well the Hellfire Club will be open to all Independent people. I kinda didn't want to have open new rooms at the mansion buut I made a new place soo if any of the Independent people want to head there just let me know what rooms you'd like and we'll go from there.

NEW MATCH
All right soo I have devised a new type of match soo pay attention folks, its going to be known as Obstacle Course Match. During the match there will be a set timer, and you and your opponent will have to try and dodge the obstacles while you're trying to kill each other. During the posting order that will be set, I will add a few posts that will impact both characters, don't worry I'll let the posters know when I plan to do so. If the timer reaches zero or when I have added a post that has the timer reaching zero and no one has won yet, the collars go off and both characters die. I will give warnings before this actually happens so you will have time to finish off your opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net

New Things
Page 1 of 1