Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Left alone with a empty stomach.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Left alone with a empty stomach. Empty
PostSubject: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:17 am

She sighed. Walking into the dining room. She walked over the to fridge. Nothing she liked. Seeing a bowl full of fruit. taking a apple she sat down at the table. She rolled the apple from hand to hand. Taking a bite.
She sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:34 am

As Storm neared the Dining Room, she caught the whiff of bacon and eggs that must have been made earlier. "Mmm. It seems someone has had a feast here." She said out loud to herself as she walked in and smiled when she saw Black Canary at the table. "Oh well hello Ms. Canary. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:58 am

She looked up. ''Oh hey Storm.'' She smiled. ''Yes i'm fine, Just lonley.''
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:02 am

"Oh? Well, I do hope you do not mind if I join you then. You may call me Ororo, if you'd like. Would you like anything to eat?" She smiled warmly and took out a couple eggs and sausages from the fridge.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:07 am

''No join if you want.'' She smiled. ''I'm fine with an apple.'' She took another bite. ''Ororo sounds cool.''
She watched as Ororo took out the eggs. ''I just met this a bit strange guy. Ever heard of ''The Overseer''? ''
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:15 am

''I just met this a bit strange guy. Ever heard of ''The Overseer''? ''
Storm almost dropped the eggs when she said that and she swung her head towards Canary so fast, she felt a kink in her neck and winced a bit before asking, "The Overseer? I have heard of him. How long ago was meeting of yours?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:21 am

She was surprised by Ororo's sudden change. ''Like 15 minutes ago?'' She starred at Ororo. ''Why? What's wrong?''
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:39 am

"The Overseer is dangerous." Storm decided to skip the breakfast, placing the eggs and sausages back in the fridge and grabbing an energizer drink. She sat across from Black Canary. "He works for the ones who brought us here. He also has complete control over these cursed collars we wear." She took a drink before continuing. "I have also met with him and according to Kitty, he gets off on commiting sexual acts."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:52 am

''Dangerous?'' She shook her head. ''He doesn't seem dangerous to me..''
She looked down. ''Sexual acts... Maby you judge him too fast. He seemed a cool guy.''
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:06 am

"I am assuming he hasn't tried anything on you, then?" Storm sat back and took another gulp from the can. "I agree with you though. I actually feel a sort of remorse for him. His powers consist of flying capabilities, incredible speed and strength but they come with side effects to the fact that he was experimented on by the ones who call themselves "The Protectors", the ones who brought us here, to be exact."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:15 am

''No he didn't.'' She stood up and threw away the half eaten Apple. ''Yes indeed. Maby this guy had been through worse than you can ever imagine..'' She sighed and sat back down. ''Maby people judge before they even know him..''
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:25 am

"You may be right..." Storm watched as Canary threw away the apple. "I am glad that you also think of the Overseer in that way. I believe if he has enough people he can trust behind him, he may take the right path and break away from the twisted and bored minds of the Protectors. He could be a big asset to helping us return to our worlds."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:42 am

She nodded.''Indeed.'' Sighing again. ''I wonder where he would stay.. Does he has an room in here?''
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:09 am

{OOC: You're kidding, right?? He's the one who took Logan's memories and tried to make him a weapon! >.<}
Back to top Go down
The Overseer
Admin
The Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 am

[Ooc, what can I say, the ladies love me ^^ XD]
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:02 am

(OOC: @wolverine You shouldn't judge a book on it's cover. And i'm actually very serious about something like that.)
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Flash stopped at the door of the dining room. Seeing that Canary and Storm were there, he sped away back to Kittys room where logan was still reading the note.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Storm looked up at Canary after finishing the last of her drink. "Um no he isn't an X-Men. This place is really like a boarding school for people with special gifts. I do not think he would-" She was interrupted by a strong sensation. She touched her and gasped when no shock occurred. She was about to say something to Canary when she overheard the garage open and a Motorcycle blaring. She looked out the window in time to see Wolverine and Flash dashing out. They looked to be in a hurry too. She turned to face Canary. "It looks like trouble and our are collars are deactivated, so something is definitely up." She pointed out the window as she strode to the door. "We should follow them."

Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:19 pm

She looked at the window. ''I think we should.'' She stood up. ''Do you might know in what direction they are going?'' She looked back at storm.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Flash appeared to the door of the dining room. "Storm! Come to Kittys room quickly!" He sped off again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left alone with a empty stomach.   Left alone with a empty stomach. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left alone with a empty stomach.
Page 1 of 1