Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just The Way Things Are

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Just The Way Things Are Empty
PostSubject: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Bruce wondered around a bit, his thoughts finding themselves wrapped up in the concept he could seem to understand. His doctorate in Psychology wasn't just for show. He looked around the area, silently wondering why his feet had brought him here.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Wally walked past the medical lab, seein Bruce there. "Hi Bruce! What are you doing in here? Are you sick?" He asked walking to Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Bruce moved his head around, raising an eyebrow silently at him. Before looking around, "I had not even realized I was here." He said quite calmly, another person that knew him. But he didn't seem to know the man, well remember him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Wally looked at Bruce. "Are you feeling alrght Bats? You seem somehow off." He asked worried about his friend.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Bruce stayed still for the moment, blinking in a bit of confusion at the name Bats. No one called him that? "I'm fine, for the most part." He said shortly, unsure of how to have a conversation with a person that you knew nothing about. He seemed like the type that would get overly upset if he said he had forgotten the man.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 pm

He tilted his head. "What do you mean by that? Come on, it's me Wally, you can talk to me." He said wrapping his arm around the mans shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Bruce stiffened, moving out of the man's arm, "I'm sorry, Wally, I do not know who you are." Bruce said seriously not liking that the man had touched him...

...What kind of man had he become?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 pm

He looked into the mans eyes in confusion. "Y-you don't remember me?" It made sense now why Bruce seemed off. "What happened Bruce?" He then mentally slapped himself. Ofcourse he wouldn't remember what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:48 pm

"From what I've been told, had my head slammed into a wall. Quite harshly by how it was described." Bruce stood completely straight, completely calm, and completely the old brooding personality he had.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 pm

He blinked. "Wow, no wonder then. Who told you this then?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:52 pm

"Superwoman." It was short and to the point.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:04 pm

"Oh...." He looked uncomfortable. "Well what else did she tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 pm

"She couldn't, well wouldn't, tell me much more then that. She drove me here. I had a conversation with Raven, thought I'd look around here. Well, I must have become lost and well, you found me here." He finished with an abrupt stop in his talking, he wasn't all the comfortable talking to the man he had no memory about.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:20 pm

He nodded. "Well what could I tell you..... ummm... you have a girlfriend named Chloe. I'm not sure if you two are still together or not.... ummm... Well I'm the Flash, from Central city, my power is superspeed. Aaand before you came into this universe you were in a coma for seven months. You have been here for many months now, and you have fought in an arena match."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Bruce blinked, keeping his emotions to himself, "I was told I had a daughter with Catwoman, who is Chloe?" He asked before moving onto other parts of the conversation, "I assume that I killed someone, mind telling me who I killed?" He asked, moving his voice a bit lower, he only moral was not to kill to get something done. Had he really broken that?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:30 pm

He scratched his head. "I don't know about your child with Catwoman. Chloe is a girl whom you met here, she is really nice. And you killed this guy named Scarecrow. But you didn't really mean to, your batarang just hit him. And he was one of your villains too."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Bruce swallowed roughly, clearly startled at the fact he killed Scarecrow. Bruce wasn't interested in the fact Wally hadn't known it must have been something he only told certain people, "I know who Scarecrow is." He said roughly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:41 pm

He smiled and nodded. "Okay... well I just thought since I don't know how much you remember and we have been in the justiceleague together for years now, so I didn't know how far does this memory loss reach." He said a bit ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Bruce raised his eyebrow, "What kind of place is a Justice League? Well, the if it's the name of it."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:47 pm

"Ummm.. It's an organisation of heroes, we group up to stop the bad guys. And it's not just me. There is you, me, Wonderwoman aka Diana, Superman aka Clark, Hawk girl aka Shayera.... She is dead now.... Then there is Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern that aren't here. Us seven started the league." He grinned. "Pretty neat huh?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:49 pm

"Seems like I became soft to need to rely on others." He didn't mean to say it, but it was his current mentality. Well, the Bruce that hadn't learned to value of needing help.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 pm

That comment really hurt. Wally took a step back from the man. "Oh... Sorry...." He looked away from Bruce. "If it makes you feel any better you were not really keen on working with us in the begining."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:58 pm

That sounded a bit more like him. He blinked, noticing his hurt expression something that he was quite bothered by, "I may come out quite blunt, but I have no emotional attachment that I can actually feel. Events that lead me and changed me, I have no memory of. Raven, told me earlier that I had an adopted son. I, personally, had no intentions of ever having children in the first place, it's all too surreal." He stated, feeling the underlining need to just, explain himself even though he didn't know why. Normally he'd just walk off, other people's feelings didn't mean anything to him, so why did this man make his skin crawl with that look?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Wally lifted his head up and smiled. "It's okay I understand that you don't remeber us. That just stung a little." He put his hand on Bruces shoulder. "Don't worry Bruce, it will all come back to you eventually." He smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Bruce still didn't want the man's hand on his shoulder, but he suffered through it, "I' glad you understand... Wally, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just The Way Things Are   Just The Way Things Are Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just The Way Things Are
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next