Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watchtower's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Watchtower's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Chloe woke up with her head pounding and winced, "Someone please tell me, I'm dreaming." She muttered as she sat up. The last thing she remembered was that weird buzzing noise and then utter blackness. She brushed herself and got up with a slight wince, "Where am I?" She wondered out loud as she looked around herself, she didn't recognize the area around her and that worried her. "Ok Chloe, this is the part where some creepy guy with a ski mask sneaks up behind and guts the hopeless female." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Bruce noticed Cerebro going off. He sighed pushing the button on his suit. His bat-suit grew over his clothes, a mask falling out of his pocket. He grabbed the mask before going to the car. He raised his eyebrows in surprise to see his batmobile sitting in the garage. He hoped in before driving to the Stadium from where he, himself, was picked up.

He moved out of his car, the woman he was picking up was facing in the wrong direction. He moved towards her standing behind her.

"Ok Chloe, this is the part where some creepy guy with a ski mask sneaks up behind and guts the hopeless female."

"Then you should stay quiet and I won't hurt you."

He said in his infamous Batman voice. He smirked, trying not to chuckle at the woman's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Chloe stifled a gasp and whirled around, "Who are you?" She demanded, of course he's wearing a mask, and why does he look like a giant bat? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:02 pm

"That's a new one." he muttered out. If anyone bothered to watch the news or TV they would know who he was, "I'm Batman. The Dark Knight? The tabliods and TV call me other things, but I'm not getting into that." He said sharply, "Which brings me to my question, who are you?" Her face seemed familiar, he might have read resume about her before.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Chloe's eyes widened as she remembered that name from Clark, "Wait....how did you get here? Is Clark here? I mean Superman?" She asked and hoped that he was here wherever here was. "I'm Chloe Sullivan but I go by Watchtower at the JLA." She said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Batman nodded, "I know Superman."

"I'm Chloe Sullivan but I go by Watchtower at the JLA."

Bruce's eyes widened lightly, that's how he knew that face, "I'm Batman, I ran the Justice League for a while before I was MIA for over a year." He said lightly, "You must have joined while I was MIA." He mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Chloe gasped, "I heard about your injuries, have you recovered?" She asked and then almost slapped herself, she had only found that information out as she had kinda hacked the server to find any leads on Clark.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Batman nodded lightly, he started coughing. Cursing under his breath for his Titan flare up, "I'm fine." He paused gathering his bearings again, "Which reminds me, who is running the Justice League now? Wonder Woman, myself, and Superman are here."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Chloe bit her lip and resisted the urge to heal him as she knew he might react if he thought she might attack him. "Well J'onn has taken up the reins alone and he's doing a pretty good job but things aren't looking so good. These people calling themselves Protector's are trying to dismantle any good political standing with the government and any superhero. Its become a mess, I'm not sure how its going to end.." She sighed and then studied him, "Your injuries still bother you don't they? I can help." She said.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Bruce was suprised to her J'onn had become leader.

"...Protector's are trying to dismantle any good political standing with the government and any superhero. Its become a mess, I'm not sure how its going to end."

Bruce sighed, "Well there are a few things I have to tell you. You're in a universe ran by Protectors..." [[OOC: *insert long ass story about the universe. ]]

He watched her sigh before looking at him with calculating eyes.

"Your injuries still bother you don't they? I can help."

Bruce shook his head, "The injuries I have now are a direct result of something completely different from a building falling on me." He refused to go into details of what was ailing him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:29 pm

She sighed, "That may be the case but I'm a healer, maybe I can help." She said and bit her lip. "You said that The Danger Room shuts the collars down right? I could heal you there." She said as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Bruce sighed, he wasn't exactly sure how to say no if there was a way to help himself, "Fine." he said in his rough voice. Coughing again, "Just let's go before something from the villains shows up." Batman turned and started walking towards the Batmobile with Chloe behind him. He hoped into the car and drove to the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watchtower's Arrival   Watchtower's Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watchtower's Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: