Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Kitty >.<

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:35 pm

He smiled at her, letting out a smal laugh. "Okay then." He sat down on the bed, trying to relax his muscels.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Kitty laughed and scooted closer to him and sat up on her knees before gently placing her hands on his neck and started giving him a massage, "So how badly do you want to bet that Wolvie and Kara hooked up after?" She asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:52 pm

He chuckeled shaking his head. "That would be kinda pointless, wouldn't it?" He gasped as she pressed a point that was clearly sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry did that hurt?" Kitty asked and focused on gently working that spot out.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:04 pm

"Just a little." He said making a face, when she aplyed pressure to the sore spot, opening the knot. He let out a content sigh when he felt blood rush in that area. "Thanks Kitty, that really helped." He smiled at her widely.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:07 pm

"Oh thats good, you still have a few tense spots though." She said and gently dug her knuckles into one area that was rather tense.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:15 pm

He sat through her massage occasionally reacting to sore spots. When she was done, he stood up and thanked her. His eyes saw the blanket from earlier. "Do you know who brought me that?" He said pointing at the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:18 pm

"No, I woke up during the night and saw that someone had given it to you." She said sheepishly, "I should have given you a blanket, I'm sorry." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:18 am

"Nah.... I was fine.... Besides I could have gotten one for myself if I needed one." He said smiling reassuringly.

OOC: should we make this the point when Kara comes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty >.<   Hello Kitty >.< - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Kitty >.<
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2