Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeing Kitty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Wade ran into the Medical Lab expecting to see the worst, the fact wasn't far from it.

"Kitty! What the hell happened?! Where is that bastard?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Kitty was just about to go back to bed when someone burst into the Medical Lab fearing the worst she jerked and cried out in pain as her lower pelvic area protested. "Wade?" She asked in shock and flinched, she looked down, "You were right Wade, I went to the high school to break up with him......and he....didn't take it so well." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Deadpool

Deadpool

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:42 pm

"I told you he would hurt you. Now where is he? This is the last thing he will ever do!" Wade had never been so mad about anything. He was always easy going. But now he was kind of even scaring himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Kitty's eyes widened in horror, "Wade, stop please! Killing him won't solve anything, I don't even know where he would be. Just...please don't leave me." She said desperately. She sat up without thinking and doubled over in pain, more tears fell from her face. She felt so hopeless.....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:49 pm

"It's too late for that. I find him, he won't see it coming. It may not help anything, but it sure won't hurt anything. I cannot forgive what he has done to you. I won't leave you now, but my mind is made up. And you can't change it."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Kitty bit her lip and nodded, "Ok, and thank you for staying...I just can't stand the thought of being alone right now." She said. She eased back into a more comfortable position, "I'm sorry for not being able to handle it, I was wrong." She said as he looked down.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:03 am

"Don't be sorry about anything Kitty. Nothing that happened was your fault. Stop blaming yourself for something someone else did."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 am

She bit her lip, it was difficult to not blame herself she weakly smiled at him, "I'll try not too." She said after a moment. She closed her eyes and sighed, "Why me?" She asked quietly, in truth she hadn't realized she had said that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 am

"It could have happened to anyone. Just be glad that he will never do it again. If I don't kill him, I'll at least cut off his dick. Now you need to get some rest. You have a long recovery ahead of you... And uhm... Did he... You know... Finish inside of you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 am

She bit her lip, "Yeah he did." She said as she bit her lip. She was amazed at how sweet Wade was being to her at the moment even if he was planning to kill her ex.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:46 am

Wade almost couldn't stand the anger that washed over him when she told him that he had finished inside of her. He waited until she fell asleep then he went out of the medical lab and packed up his stuff. He may be gone for a while. But at least he would have a blue Ford Mustang to drive back in.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 pm

When Kitty woke up she wasn't surprised to see that Wade had left, her thoughts were spiraling she didn't know wether she should be happy that Wade was going to kill Lance or not. She wished she could have something to do other then stare up at the ceiling though....she really didn't want to have the whole layout of the room memorized when she was able to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeing Kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Kitty   Seeing Kitty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing Kitty
Page 1 of 1