Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.The Cure.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Bruce had been researching what he needed information. He blinked in surprise, suddenly coming onto what he had been looking for. Bruce thought for a moment, this would solve his problems with Brainiac for now.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:58 pm

As soon as they reached the Garden, Chloe caught some of what Bruce had been thinking, you found a cure? she sent to him feeling slightly relieved. It wasn't that she hadn't enjoyed being able to talk mind to mind with him but at least now she could have some thoughts to herself.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:01 pm

'Mhm.' He agreed with her, he knew she didn't know what her passenger had been telling him, but he thought she'd live better never knowing. He sighed, printing out the page. He got to work on it, making it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Chloe smiled up at Clark, "He found a cure for the Daywalker gene we have." She said excitedly and Clark smiled, "Really? That's great!" He said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:16 pm

'It's in the form of a shot, I've melding the necessary compounds to create a stable vaccine for the gene manipulation, we'll be back to ourselves in a matter of minutes. You should have Clark bring you and make him leave after it.' Bruce blinked lightly, thoughts swirling into his head, he had a plan and it needed to be executed properly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Chloe frowned, ok she sent to him and looked up at Clark, "Um Clark can you come with me to the Lab?" She asked. Clark nodded and the two of them headed down to the Lab.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Bruce saw the two of them walk into the lab's entrance, "Clark, I'm going to give you an ear piece and an updated chip for Krypto. All you'll need to do is pull off the other and replace it with this one." He moved to Clark handing him the ear piece and the chip, "I need Chloe by herself, so I'm going to ask you to leave, Clark." Bruce said, bringing in his infamous voice for the job, things were about to get severely crazy down here.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Chloe watched Clark accept the chip and ear piece from Bruce before he turned and left. 'So how do we do this?" She asked once he had left.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:09 pm

"Pull up her sleeves, this is going to hurt from what I seen." Bruce swallowed, "Though, you won't spasm or anything along the lines of that. you'll feel a fire burning through your veins, I can always do it on myself if you want a demonstration." He stated as rationally and factually as he could.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Chloe swallowed and rolled up her sleeves, "Its ok I trust you." She said quietly as she held her arm out for him.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Bruce winced lightly, moving the needle into her arm. It released the genetic mutation into her blood stream nullifying and fixing what the Day Walker genes had mutated.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm

She winced as she could feel it spread up her blood stream and bent over as her healing ability sparked and tried to heal her. Once it was over she tried sending him a thought, can you hear me? When he didn't respond she sighed in relief, "Well I can't send thoughts to you anymore." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Bruce took the other needle, jabbing himself in the arm with it. He winced lightly, the fire burning through his veins. When it stopped he blinked. His mind was clear of everything that had muddled it before, he could think clearly without having to hear everything or try not to think for fear of having Chloe hear it. It was... almost relieving, "It seems as such." He let out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Chloe shook herself as she tried to adjust to her old senses, "So what's on your mind Bruce?" She asked quietly,
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:27 pm

"Everything." He stated, shortly. He closed his eyes and opened them again, looking at Chloe, "We need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "I can tell that this conversation is not going to end well already." She said quietly and sat down, "What's on your mind?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Bruce shut his eyes. getting his thought together, "I think we need a break from each other. To let our minds recover." He waited for her to yell at him, yelling that it would be all his fault.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:15 pm

She bit her lip and looked down, "You mean like see other people right? If this is about what happened a few nights ago I understand." She said flatly before she got up, her head started to ache and then a swarm of Kryptonian symbols started appearing in front of her....one stood out very clearly....Doom She doubled over gripping her head as memories started swirling away from her....
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Bruce nodded lightly, quickly moving next to her as she doubled over, "Chloe? Chloe, are you alright?" He asked concerned, even though he knew she wasn't alright.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Chloe gasped and then looked up at him, she backed up "Who are you? Where am I?" She asked looking around in herself in worry as she didn't recognize anything or him.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm

"What are you talking about, it's me... Bruce?" He narrowed his eyes, but they slightly widened. He knew what was happening, and it couldn't be good, "Chloe, it's me. It's me..." Bruce said looking at her, desperate for it not to be what he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Chloe frowned as she started to back up, "I don't know you...where am I?" She asked in a lost tone of voice as she looked around herself.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:24 pm

"We're in my lab." He sat straight digging around in his pocket. He found what he was looking for and clicked it, "Chloe, I'm Bruce. you know me, you know you know me." He said, his voice keeping its tone.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Chloe shook her head, 'I really don't." She said and turned around when the door opened to reveal Clark and a dog she didn't recognize. "Clark!" She cried and ran into his arms.
--
Clark met Bruce's gaze, "Chloe....what's the last thing you remember? And don't worry you can talk about my secret in front of Bruce ok?" He asked quietly as he pulled back to look at Chloe in the eyes.
--
Chloe bit her lip and looked back at Bruce before she looked back over at Clark, "Uh just a flurry of Kryptonian symbols but there's one that stands out.' She said quietly, "Do you have something I can draw on?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Bruce grabbed a piece of paper offering it and a pen to Chloe, "Take it."

--

Krypto jumped, growing lightly at Chloe. Her scent had changed to something he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.The Cure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Cure.   .The Cure. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.The Cure.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: