Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home at Last...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Home at Last... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:41 am

(OOC: Don't mind me >.>)

Last edited by Gambit on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:42 am

Logan kissed her back, silently wishing he had some place to put the kid so he could hold is wife and kiss her a bit better.

"I love you too..." He whispered back, once the kiss was over.

"Now," He said in his normal voice. "go sit back down. We can kiss more later when you're not hurting so much and when I'm not holding a baby with a bottle in my arms." He stated, smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:47 am

Kara felt amazing just by having him kiss her. She smiled when he told her he loved her too, she then laughed, "Okay, husband." She said, going to sit down.

James had finished drinking the milk. He also burped when Logan helped him burp, he then slowly but, surely. Fell asleep in his Father's arms.

Kara was fixing one of her bandages when all of this was going on, before turning to Logan. She heard James snoring softly, "Aww, he fell asleep in your arms." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:02 am

Logan stared down at the baby in wonder. "Yeah..." He whispered, with a soft smile.

"Where does he sleep?" He asked, unsure of how long he could hold James without disturbing him from his slumber.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:10 am

Kara laughed softly, "In my room." She said, "I've been sleeping in there.." She said, walking with him to her room. She opened the door, walking to the crib to make it comfy for James. Kara signaled Logan to come, she felt him give him to her. She gently laid James in the crib, putting his blanket over him as he slept. Her eyes softened as she stared their little boy, "Night, James..We love you.." She whispered, before looking up at Logan, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:16 am

Logan leaned down and gave his son a small kiss on the head. "Goodnight, kid." He whispered, before moving the toy closer to James.

He stood up straight and watched him for a moment. "Can't believe we made that..." He whispered more to himself.

He turned to Kara. "How're you feeling?" He asked, cupping her face with his hands. He gently kissed her forehead. "Have you put ice on anything?" He asked, softly, his lips now hovering over hers.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:22 am

Kara smiled at Logan, blushing softly when his he cupped her face. Her eyes closed, feeling him kiss her forehead. She then opened them, looking at him as she nodded, "I had ice on my bruises before you woke up. And, I'm feeling better.." She laid one hand on his, looking up at him intensely, "I'm much better now, that your with me again..Y-You have no idea how much..how much I missed you.." Kara squeezed his hand, "I...I looked everywhere for you..Until I couldn't anymore..I couldn't sleep, hoping every time I would dream of you..That you'd be by my side when I woke up.." The tears started to fall, "And every time I didn't see you..My heart dropped, and I keep remembering..I-If I hadn't gone to that place..y-you wouldn't have been kidnapped..You..You would've been able to see James get born..And..I..I couldn't hear your name without wanting to go to my room, and cry...I.." She couldn't speak anymore, "I-I don't want this to be a dream..."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:30 am

Logan pulled her in close, careful not to hurt her. "You were on my mind the whole time." He said. He wasn't going to tell her how it felt in there... it would have only made her feel worse.

"It's not your fault... I won't blame you for what happened. It was that da... dang Shadow King's fault." He said, catching himself on a cruse word. He didn't want James to be hearing that.

Logan wiped the tears away. "It's not a dream, babe. I'm home." He said, before kissing her passionately. He had missed her scent, her touch, her face, her eyes, her voice, her smile, her taste, he had missed everything about the woman in his arms.

His wife...

The mother of his child...

His fly girl...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:35 am

"It's not a dream, babe. I'm home."

Kara felt the tears rush down her face, kissing him back, her wrist holding his wrists gently. She had missed him, his touch, his kisses, and being in the arms she felt safe in. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, not wanting to let this kiss end to soon. Kara had missed everything about Logan. And for him to be back, brought her such joy...

I love you so much, Wolf..

She loved her husband, the father of their child..

The family was back together..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at Last...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2