Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home at Last...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Logan's senses slowly came into focus. He could hear the beeping of a heart monitor and could smell the scent of medicine. His eyes slowly opened, before shutting at the bright light.

Light...

Logan's eyes snapped open, before he sat up quickly. He looked around the room, breathing hard. His gaze stopped when he saw a familiar helmet man.

Logan growled.

"You." He growled, getting out of the bed so fast, he slammed Magneto against the wall. "What the hell are you doing here?!" He growled, wishing that he could his his claws.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Kara was fixing something for Magneto, she had evened out her now short hair. And her cuts were stitched up, and bandaged. She was hoping Logan was okay, only to suddenly heard a loud thud, "Shit!" She yelled, running into the Medical Lab fast, her eyes widening when she saw Logan holding Magneto against the wall, "Logan, stop!" Kara yelled, running to him as she pulled him back. She felt him struggle, which was hurting her. Though, she didn't care, she pushed him against the wall, "Logan Howlett, stop it please!" She was begging now, wanting him to stop. Her arms wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Magneto waited until Kara had control of the situation before he straightened his outfit, "I am here Logan because you and I have a common goal. I see you have regained total control of yourself though." He added as he studied him. He glanced over at Kara, "Keep me posted on Superman's recovery, we need him in order to escape." He said shortly before he turned.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Logan growled at Magneto as someone pulled him back. He looked over his shoulder when the voice actually hit him. She pushed him into the wall, as he started down her in shock.

"Kara?" He said, softly. He was afraid to wrap his arms around her, scared that the moment he did so, one of them would disappear again.

Magneto's voice reminded Logan that an old enemy was in the room. "What the hell kind of goals would we have in common?" He growled, turning to Magneto. "And what do you mean "regained total control"? What the hell's been going on? What happened to Tights?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Kara breathed hard, feeling him stop struggling. She moved back, keeping her hands on his chest, as if telling him she was going to keep him still. She looked at Magneto, "I will. Please take care, and thank you once again." She said, before letting him leave. Kara felt Logan struggle a little, she turned back to him, cupping his cheeks in her hands. Which made him freeze, "Stop, let him leave..He is also a prisoner in this world. And, he wants to escape as well as us. He isn't the person in charge of all of this. And, you were under control..." She said, keeping her eyes looking at him, "The man who is in charge of all of this; had you under his control. You were in his control for five months, and this is the first time I have seen you in those five months. And to get you out of it, I had to dent your skull..Which Magneto undented so you could stay alive, all he did was help me find you, so he can help you get out of the control." She backed up when she felt him stay fully still, "And, Shayera recently got killed..And Kal-El isn't doing any good..." Kara said, ignoring the pain that was in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Logan stared at Kara in shock.

Five months...?

How could he have been away for five months?

He studied her, taking in every detail, his heart stopping at every bruise, scrape, and cut that he saw on her body. His eyes stopped on her hair. His hand reached up, and lightly fingered the edges of her short hair.

"Did... Did I do all of this to you?" He asked, slowly, part of him not wanting to know if he hurt his wife or not.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Kara winced a little, feeling him touch her hair. She felt the tears forming, hoping this wasn't a dream. Her eyes looked straight up at him.

"Did... Did I do all of this to you?"

"Y-Yes..but, it wasn't your fault..The Shadow King made you do that...I do not blame you for this.." Her eyes stared at him..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 am

Logan suddenly pulled her close into his arms, careful not to hurt her anymore then he had. "Damn..." He whispered, softly. "I'm sorry, Kara..." He whispered, meaning he was sorry for everything that had happened from the moment he disappeared, to what had happened while he was gone, to the moment he came back and almost kill her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:13 am

Kara's eyes widened, her head against his chest as he held her. Her body had froze, feeling the tears stream down her face..

It wasn't a dream..

He was back..

She suddenly cried against his chest, hugging him tight to her. She was hugging him very tightly, showing him how much she had missed him, "I-I thought I would never see you again...I...I looked forever for you...I..everyone was helping me..I..Logan..I-I missed you, never leave me again..please...please...Don't..Don't leave us again!!" Kara cried, not realizing she said 'us'..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:26 am

As he held her close, he kissed the top of her head, rubbing her back gently. "Shh, Kara, I won't. I missed you more then you know." He said, softly to her. "I'm not going to leave you ever- us?" He asked, pulling away a little, when he realized she said "us" instead of "me".

"Who's "us"?" He asked, looking at her moonlit eyes.

God, how he missed those eyes...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:32 am

Kara's eyes widened, looking up at him as she realized her slip. She saw him stare into her eyes, "Um.." She looked away, knowing she had to bring James into the room, "You might want to sit down..I'll be right back.." Kara said, seeing him sit down. She walked out of the Medical Lab. When she reached the room, she saw James was up. She walked to him, picking him up as she whispered to him, "Your Daddy is back.." Kara smiled, holding him now as she walked with him to the Medical Lab. She took a deep breath, before she walked into the Medical Lab again. She saw Logan's expression turn into shock..

James lifted his head from his mother's shoulder, looking to the man who was sitting on the bed. His moonlit eyes staring at him..

Kara looked at James, who was looking at his father, before she lifted up his head to look at Logan, "Meet your son..James Anson Howlett.." She said, waiting for his reaction..

James stared as his dad, grabbing his mother's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:01 am

Logan stared at his wife and the boy in her arms in shock.

Son...?

He had a... son?

"How...?" He asked, before he could stop himself. He held up his hand and shook his head. "Wait, I know how, just, when? When did you find out? When was he born? I thought I was only gone for five months..." He said, his head spinning a little.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:04 am

Kara looked at James, "Two weeks after you disappeared." She said, sadly.

James's head went up, looking up at his mom. Hearing the tone of her voice..

"You were, but, my alien instinct took over.." She said, looking at her son, who was looking up at her, "And he was born last month." She said, looking back up at him Logan, "I got pregnant the day we talked about having kids.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 am

Logan chuckled a little. "Talk about irony..." He said, running his hand through his hair.

He glanced back up at the boy... his boy.

"You... you named him after me?" He asked, standing up and walking over to them, a little cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:31 am

Kara nodded, "Yeah." She laughed softly, her eyes looked up at him as he talked to her.

James looked up at his Father, who was now walking to them..

Kara nodded, "Yes, I did.." She smiled, softly.

When Logan got a little closer, James reached out his arms, wanting to be held by him..

Kara laughed, "He wants you to hold him, I think he knows your his father.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:37 am

Logan looked at James, surprised. For some reason, he felt he didn't know what to do. He never really dealt with kids this young before.

James looked determined to have Logan hold him. Logan took another step forward and carefully took the baby boy in his arms.

"Um..." He said, slowly. "Am I doing this right?" He asked, not wanting to be doing it wrong and it causing harm to James.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:41 am

Kara laughed softly, helping Logan hold him a little better, "There you go." She said.

James was looking up at his father, his moonlit eyes staring at him..

Kara looked up at Logan, then at James, "He looks so much like you.." She said, rubbing James's head softly..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:43 am

Logan looked at her funny. "You kidding? The kid looks like you. He's got your moonlit eyes and everything." He said, staring at the child's eyes.

"Hey..." He said, softly to James. "Sorry I've been away so long..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 am

Kara laughed, "I know." She said, moving closer to him and James. Her hands resting on Logan's arm. Her head laid against his shoulder.

James was looking at his father, he laughed when he talked to him. And he smiled when he saw his mother move next to his father.

"I think he forgives you." She whispered, looking up at Logan.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:54 am

Logan smiled a little. "Good to know. Wouldn't want my kid growing up hating his father." He said, smiling down at the child.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:59 am

Kara smiled, then back at James.

James was looking at him Dad, he then made a little whimper. He then looked at a empty bottle, reaching towards it.

Kara saw what he was looking at immediately, "I'll be right back, Wolf." She said, walking to the empty bottle, walking out of the room. She washed the dirty bottle, before grabbing another one. Kara fixed the milk for James, walking back into the room right as he started to cry. Kara put the bottle down, seeing Logan give her James. She held him correctly, before giving James the bottle.

James started to suck on the bottle's top immediately, his crying stopped.

Kara smiled, kissing her son's head, before she looked at Logan, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:02 am

Logan watched, impressed, as Kara took care of James so easily. "Wow... you're good at this..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:05 am

Kara laughed softly, "Been doing this for half a month now, Logan." She smiled, looking back at James, before she felt herself wince. There was suddenly major pain in her stomach. Her facial expression showed she was hurting. She even tried to hide it, knowing James was still hungry.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:30 am

Logan noticed Kara wince and frowned. "Here, give." He said, taking James and the bottle from her. "You, sit. You need to heal." He stated, not taking no for an answer as he was already feeding James with the bottle.

Mentally, Logan was beating himself up over what he knew wasn't his fault. When he was close enough to her, he could smell his scent all over her wounds. His stomach clenched....

Her blood was on his claws...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:37 am

Kara nodded to him, not wanting to argue. She then sat down on the chair, wincing a bit. The pain was more in her stomach. Since she had given birth and her stomach was really sensitive. She hugging her stomach, looking up at James and Logan, having a smile appear on her face. Kara then thought of something, getting up.

Logan had looked at her, "Sit down, Kara.."

Kara shook her head, walking to him, looking into his deep blue eyes, "I have something to tell you.." She whispered, before she leaned closer to his lips, "I love you.." She whispered, before kissing him softly. Her eyes closing immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home at Last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at Last...   Home at Last... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at Last...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next