Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You really should have stayed home..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

You really should have stayed home.. Empty
PostSubject: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 am

Laura walked to the bench underneath the big tree. She sat on it, looking down as she put her hands over her face, "What else is she going to tell him? How fast am I'm going to loose him?" She whispered to herself, wanting to rip her hair out. Laura put her head on her knees. Her Long hair almost touching the ground due to it was at her waist. Her eyes looking at the snow, "If only..If only I kept my stupid mask on."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:49 am

Wally was taking a walk in the garden. He needed some alone time, and Dinah was willing to give it to him. He kicked some snow with his feet and lifted his gaze from the ground. He saw x23 sitting there. He quietly walked to her and sat by her. "Hi. Long time no see, huh?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 am

Laura froze, staring at the ground, "Your not going to attack me?" She asked, putting her mask on straight away.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 am

He smiled at her weakly. "What would be the point? What are you doing her by the way? Weren't you with Superwoman?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 am

She looked away from him, "I've come to see how Kara's doing." She said, "And, I don't know about her now. She attacks teammates..So, I don't know." Laura said, getting up as she walked to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 am

He nodded. "Oh I see." He watched her get up. "You looked so sad sitting here. What bothers you?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:56 am

Laura's eyes narrowed, keeping her back facing him, "Nothing is wrong, I was just thinking." She said, hoping he would just drop it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 am

He nodded sadldly. "Deep thoughts. I understand."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:59 am

Laura closed her eyes turning around, "Just stop trying to be nice to me..Just stop it! Especially since your with that..that woman." She said, staring at him as she tried to hide the tears, "Just stop! Cause none of you even care!"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 am

He narrowed his eyes at her and got up. "I can talk to people the way I want, if you have a problem with that you don't have to listen. But don't talk that way about my wife, she hasn't done anything to you." He said with a raised voice.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 am

Laura's eyes narrowed, "Really? You wanna fucking bet on that?" She said, "So, your wife can do no wrong huh? How about, she told the person..Who I loved, about something I did to her. And didn't want the man to find out. What about the woman who has done nothing but be mean to me. She knows that was going to hurt me! She knew I was going to walk off! That's why she did it!" She glared, "But, no..The prettiest girls can never be cruel..right?" Laura said, feeling her whole body shake.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 am

He pointed at her now. "She has her faults too, but she is a kind caring woman. I won't hear you bad mouth her to me, ok." He looked at her angrily. "Maybe you should look in the mirror before saying my wife is mean to you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:15 am

"Typical.." She said, "You just ignore..Why don't all the boys just have her..Since she is the angel..I'm tired of all of this." She said, before turning as she walked off to the garage..When she reached there, she felt herself break down, "Prick.."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 am

He watched her leave, and sat down on the bench. He burried his face into his hands, and let out a stressed sigh, as he pulled them down. "She is just picking a fight. That must be it." He sat there watching the snow covered garden.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:30 am

Laura sat against the wall, feeling the tears rush down her face. She grabbed her head. Her eyes blistering in tears. Her eyes turned to see Logan had fixed his bike..She figured Kara probably rode it here..Laura finally broke down, letting all walls go down, "You won, Anthony..You won..." She said, seeing Adam no where in sight. Her hands went over her eyes, gasping as she cried..

She had never cried like this for anyone...

Her body fell to the side, laying down as she cried..

At this point in time, she wished she had a family..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You really should have stayed home..   You really should have stayed home.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You really should have stayed home..
Page 1 of 1