Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest #2 - A Part of Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Quest #2 - A Part of Home Empty
PostSubject: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Kara got to the Fortress of Solitude, she was able to pass the people who wanted to stop her. Her eyes looked at the Fortress, her blue eyes widening as she saw the fortress.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Meanwhile unobserved by Kara, another watched her arrival with interest he kept to the shadows. His eyes narrowed as he took in her appearance, she seemed to be one of the Hero's. He rather hoped that the Flash had told someone about the Fortress, that way he could have a reason for killing him.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Kara walked around, looking around as she was amazed by this place..She stopped when she saw a crystal console, she reached her hand out, wanting to pick up a crystal..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:27 pm

The Shadow King decided to step forward, "So I see you have found a part of the planet Krypton." He drawled and leaned back. "So how did you find out about the Fortress?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Kara turned around, hearing a man's voice. She looked up at the man, he didn't look like a man..Yet, he spoke like one. She then turned to look at the crystal, "Krypton.." She managed to speak out, before she looked back up at him, "I got a note to come here.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:41 pm

He nodded, slightly probing her mind to see if she spoke the truth, "I see, you have missed your home haven't you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Kara froze, stopping when he spoke about her missing her home, "H-How did you?" She coughed, trying to get herself out from the little shock, "How did you know? That I'm from Krypton?" She looked at him, feeling a little uneasy now.

Last edited by Supergirl on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:49 pm

The Shadow King smirked, "Well we all have our own little secrets don't we? Especially the ones we keep, but since you asked I'm a telepath. You were all but shouting your thoughts at me, it wasn't hard to discover what you were thinking." He said with a small smile, and then paced around the fortress, "Your cousin Kal-El also known as Superman did well in the last arena match.....its a pity Black Queen was defeated so easily." He said
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Kara's eyes widened, putting her hand on her head, watching him as he paced around the fortress, "Thank you..And, it isn't a pity..It's something very good, well, at least for me and my loved ones." She said, turning around when he walked behind her, "Can you please stop pacing, your making me kind of dizzy.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:57 pm

The Shadow King stopped pacing and then turned to face her, "Well I am sorry for making you dizzy, we wouldn't want that now would we? How is your fiancee Mr. Logan or Wolf as you call him? I feel I must extend my congratulations towards the engagement." He said with a fierce smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Kara looked at him, "He is fine, and, thank you.." She said, but, she couldn't help but, to be a little scared at how he smiled. She didn't know what was going to happen, but, something felt a little off with him. She went back to looking at the Krypton, "Did you write the note, for me to come here?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:25 pm

He shook his head and rubbed his chin thoughtfully, "No I didn't, I am wondering about who would have had you come all the way out here though." He said quietly. Now that he knew Flash had kept his side of the bargain that only left a few other people.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Crap.. Kara thought to herself..

Kara nodded, backing up, "Then, I guess I'm going then, since your not the person who sent me the letter." She smiled, turning around as she started to walk off, before she started to run..

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:37 pm

The Shadow King smirked as he saw her try to leave and then used his shadow form to appear in front of her. "I'm sorry, but do I frighten you?" He asked and then gave his full on scary smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Kara went to a halt, stopping as she saw him in a Shadow form in front of her. Backing up immediately, "I just want to find the person who sent me that letter!" She said, making a move, seeing the shadow version of him react. She was able to run around him now, heading towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 pm

He turned and followed her with his eyes, "There's no point trying to find them, if they don't want to be found." He called out to her, "If they sent you a note, they clearly have their reasons for not revealing themselves." He added.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:52 pm

She looked back at him, "They sent me a letter, they do want me to find them!" She payed her attention on the exit in front of her, running faster now.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:55 pm

He sighed and then used his telepathy to make her want to stop running, "Believe me Supergirl you do not want to meet them. Now I won't hurt you.....yet but if you have a death wish keep running." He said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Kara suddenly went to a stop, grabbing her head, her eyes narrowing as he spoke. She hated when people went in her head, especially after the Black Queen incident, "G-Get out of my head!" She yelled, trying to fight it..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:03 pm

The Shadow King actually felt slightly sorry, "I will but only if you listen." He said as he pitched his voice so that she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Kara stopped, "Fine! Now, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" She screamed at him, wanting to move her body..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 pm

He did so and then watched her turn and face him, "The people who contacted you, they may seem like they're helping you.....but I would be wary of their motives. Everyone who lives here is in it for something, this group call themselves the "Resistance" but really they just like causing trouble for everybody. If you go to them, I can promise you they'll do a lot worse then invade your mind." He said
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:15 pm

"The people who contacted you, they may seem like they're helping you.....but I would be wary of their motives. Everyone who lives here is in it for something, this group call themselves the "Resistance" but really they just like causing trouble for everybody. If you go to them, I can promise you they'll do a lot worse then invade your mind."

Kara's eyes narrowed, having one of her eyebrows raise up, "How could I trust you? Cause, they seemed to really want to help me..And, your trying to stop me from going to them..A little fishy, if you ask me." Her hands went on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:20 pm

The Shadow King sighed, "Fine if you want to die, then go meet them. If you want then maybe I can tell you more about the changes to the Fortress." He said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 pm

"What do you mean, changes" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest #2 - A Part of Home
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next