Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's play a little game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

Let's play a little game. Empty
PostSubject: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Circe was tired of sitting and doing absolutely nothing. She had changed to a black tight top and a skirt that was maby a little bit too short. She whore long leather boots with high heels. She looked outside at the garden of the heroes. ''Might as well have some fun right?'' She grinned walking towards the Garden. She sat down on the bench. Enjoying to be outside.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Arrow walked in the garden. He looked around while enoying the garden. Behind a bush he saw a bench, a woman was sitting with really short clothes. Maybe one of the fangirls from superman or someone else. He thought. He went to sit next to her.
"For who are you waiting?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:30 pm

She looked at the blond haired man. Whiping her hair to one side. ''I was actually waiting for some company. And here you are, What's your name?'' She slid on leg on the other. She didn't mind the cold at all.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 pm

He looked at the trees that were infront of him. ''I was actually waiting for some company. And here you are, What's your name?'' "My name is Green Arrow. I don't want to be rude but..." He turned his head to look at the woman. "Aren't you a fangirl or something. Because than you need to leave." He hoped he said it polite.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:50 pm

She laughed a soft laugh when he told her she should leave. ''Than why Green Arrow. Must I leave? Don't you like some company?'' Circe Smiled softly at him. Running her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:39 am

''Than why Green Arrow. Must I leave? Don't you like some company?'' The woman was right. He would like some company. But the last time he met someone in the garden. It didn't ended well. "You may stay if you don't cause trouble." He smiled at her making sure she understood the warning. "You know my name but I don't know yours."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:52 am

''I shall not cause trouble. I do not have any interest in doing so.'' She smiled holding up her hands. Moving in somwhat closer to him. Ignoring his question about her name. ''So you have any interesting powers? Or abilities? Or are you very good with your actions?'' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:07 am

He heard her questions but not her name. She didn't want to tell him but she came closer. He looked at her. "I'm not intresting but if you want to know you also need to answer my questions. What is your name?" He smiled while he repeated her questions. "Do you have any interesting powers? Or abilities? Or are you very good with your actions?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:11 am

She shook her head. Than grinned. ''I am very good with my actions.'' She let her fingers walk towards his leg. Moving even closer. A wide grin was on her face. ''I could show some of them. Because you are interesting.''
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:34 am

He saw her letting her fingers walk towards his leg. He smiled, so that is what she wanted. Before Dinah he have had many one-night stands. Flirting with a girl was always easy, even turning them on. But he didn't know who this girl was. Maybe this was what he needed. He gave her a amused smile. He grabbed her hand and used it to turn her around. She sat now with her back to him. He pulled her closer. With his free hand he took her other hand. He began to whisper in her ear. "Let's play a game. You are going to tell me about yourself. I will give you a little reward everytime you tell something about yourself. What do you think."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:31 am

She let him turn her arround. Feeling his warm breath on her ear. She grinned at his reaction. ''But what If I don't want to?'' She turned out his grip moving on his lap. ''Do I get an punishment?'' She took his chin in one hand. ''I shall tell you one thing than..'' She moved her head to his ear. ''I am a bad girl.'' She grinned wide.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:56 am

She went on his lap. ''Do I get an punishment?'' She was close but he didn't mind. ''I am a bad girl.'' A part of mind enoyed the way she spoke, this could be fun. "Punishment is much worser." He brought one hand down. Her skirt was short so it was easy to get in her panties. He started to rub her clitoris. He watched her expresion change.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:03 am

She bit her lip. ''You naughty boy.'' She wispered. Bringing her face back to his ear. Moaning softly in his ear. ''You know how to treat the ladies well. I wouldn't expect that from heroes. Thought they were too afraid.'' She grinned. Nibbeling on is earlobe.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:43 pm

''You know how to treat the ladies well. I wouldn't expect that from heroes. Thought they were too afraid.'' He heard those words and a warning bell began to ring in his mind. But he ingored it. She nibbeled on his earlobe. "Heroes aren't afraid to this with ladies." He rubbed a faster, while going with his free hand under her top. He released her breast from her BH. He kissed it before bitting it softly.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:52 pm

She grinned wide. Pulling away from him. She went off his lap putting her breast back and her bra right. She walked behind him. Putting her hands on his chest. Kissing his cheek. ''Don't take it all in once baby. Just go slowly like a turtle.'' She wispered. ''You would be a handsome turtle.'' Grinning slight. She took out a knife she had in her high boot. Making a little cut in his cheek. She heard his groan. She licked his cheek. Tasting his blood. ''Don't be afraid baby. I am not a vampire.'' She went closer to his ear. ''I just enjoy pain.'' She wispered.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:11 pm

It all happened fast. He heard the words. A turtle. He laughed short. She gave him a little cut his cheek. It was a little bit painfull, but he at least felt something. "Don't be afraid baby. I am not a vampire.'' He felt her getting closer. ''I just enjoy pain.'' He smiled. “That is good to know.” He turned around. He kissed her in her neck. After the kiss he bitted. “But maybe I’m a vampire.” He took the knife out her hand and used it to cute her skirt. It fel down on the ground. He smiled at her, while he threw the knife in a tree behind them. "I ain't a turtle."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:17 pm

She laughed when he bit her. Once her skirt fell to the ground she raise an eyebrow. ''You ain't an hero are you?'' She leaned on the bench revealing some clevage. ''Why don't you come with me? I have one big room. And a big bed.'' Winking seductively. Before licking her lips slow.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:40 pm

''You ain't an hero are you?'' He laughed. “Smart and smoking hot.” She leaned on the bench revealing some clevage. ''Why don't you come with me? I have one big room. And a big bed.'' She winked to him before licking her lips. He stood up. He took her head in his hand and kissed her hard, making sure she hadn’t any breath in her. He let go, he smiled seeing her breathless. “That would be perfect.”
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:35 pm

She was surprised when he suddenly grabbed her face and kissed her. She took a deep breath when he let go. Blinking a few times. Wow this guy doesn't hold back at all. whoe. She smiled at him. Grabbing his hand. She let him towards the Brotherhood building. Unsure if he would pull back later anyway. Too be sure he wouldn't run away she turned arround. Looking into his eyes. ''You agreed with this. So you aren't going to turn back.'' Winking at him. As she walked towards the entrance of the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:38 am

He looked at the building she let him too. This was the brotherhood. He knew this was wrong but before his reasonable part of mind could take it over the woman turned around. ''You agreed with this. So you aren't going to turn back.'' She winked at him. He smiled, he wouldn’t go away before he knew her name. “You sound afraid that I might leave. Have you ever had a one-nightstand before…” He looked at her. He made his voice sound teasing. “Doll?”
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:46 am

Circe laughed. "Yes I've had one night stands." They arrived at the training grounds. "But I thought you would want more?" She said with a sly smile. Letting her hand on his crotch. Slowly rubbing it. "But if you want one night."

(OOC: i shall post this in the training grounds too. So we continue from there ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play a little game.   Let's play a little game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's play a little game.
Page 1 of 1