Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets train then

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 am

Amanda woke up early and got dressed in her training clothes. She took a bag and went down to the kitchen to get some water with her. She grapped some apples too and was on her way to the stadium. When she arrived she didn't see Chloe yet. She looked at the watch and shrugged. "There is still time." She dropped her bag and started to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:33 am

Chloe arrived right behind Amanda, "Sorry I had to sneak past Bruce." She said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:45 am

She smirked. "Oh, that is quite all right." She was stretching her arms as she walked closer to her. "So shall we start then?" She said performing a twirl kick at Chloe, hitting the side of Chloes face and making her fall down. She walked to her. "Next time you are going to block that right?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Chloe rubbed her face before she did side sweep kick and knocked Superwoman off her feet, "Don't worry, I'm a fast learner." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 pm

She laughed and sprang herself up with a flip. "Then attack me." She said taking a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Chloe tried but it seemed any punch she sent Amanda's way went sailing past her, o-e talk about serious need for improvement she thought almost angrily.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 pm

"What's the matter can't hit me?" She said grabbing Chloes wrist and hurling her over her shoulder, and making her hit the ground hard. She then sat on top of her and aimed a punch at Chloes face, stopping it right before her face. "And now you would be unconcious." She said getting up and offering her hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Chloe accepted her hand, "Wow, I feel like a newbie." She said with a light laugh as she straightened her clothes. "So what should I work on?" She asked, she already was mentally filing away information to use later.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Kimura smirked, wanting to annoy Chloe, "Your structure of course, dearie." She said as she smirked, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:40 pm

Amanda looked up at the woman, her gaze hard as rock. "What do you want? Break my bones again?" She asked in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Chloe took a stance next to Amanda, she was fighting back the urge to say something rude but she had a feeling if she did she would be in for a long recovery.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Kimura smirked, "Actually..no. I had orders, so I did what I had to do, dearie." She said as she smiled, looking at Chloe, "Hello again, once again. We just keep running into each other." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:56 pm

She laughed dryly. "Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy it at all." She said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Chloe glared at her, "Imagine that." She said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Kimura smirked at the woman, "Oh..I enjoyed it." She said, smirking wider. Though the smirk went away, looking at Chloe, "Your attitude is annoying, at least the woman next to you has manners dearie." She said, her eyes narrowing, wanting to give the bitch a little shock.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:44 pm

She smirked up at the woman. "You speak of manners, and yet you never introduced yourself. I suppose you already know ours, so I don't bother telling them."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Chloe folded her arms and sighed, she wondered why the crazy lady was talking to them and not attacking yet.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Kimura smirked at the woman, "Kimura, and yes I know who both of you are..And might I say, Amanda..I like your attitude..Do you think you could teach some manners to Chloe?" She asked, smiling to Chloe..Her eyes then narrowed, "The person in charge of this place, doesn't like that your not in your mansion, Chloe..Your disobeying rules by being with Amanda..Now..do you want to stay here?? Or go back to your little bat, and get training lessons from Supergirl, Superman..or Batman himself."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:55 pm

She smirked. "I don't think she needs to learn them." She said looking at Chloe and then back to Kimura. "So you don't like me spending time with heroes?" She asked arching her eyebrow a little.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Chloe smirked at Amanda's words, it was taking all of her self-control such as it was not to lunge at Kimura and overload her brain with knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm

"Oh, I have no problem with it. But, Shadow King does..And I really don't want to be on his bad side.." She looked at Chloe, seeing the way she was smirking. And the moment she saw it, the moment her finger pressed the button on her sleeves..Sending a shock at Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Amanda looked at Chloe getting shocked then back at the woman. "So you got one of those remote controls. Nifty little buggers aren't they. Easy to use, so you don't have to get your hands dirty." She said giving a smirk to her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Chloe doubled over from the shock but straightened slowly, "Is that the best you got?" She demanded as her eyes darkened to a reddish color.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Kimura nodded at Amanda, "They really are..especially when someone gets on your nerves." She said, before looking at Chloe, her eyes narrowed. She pressed the button, keeping it press to give Chloe a nice long shock..A shock that would leave her weak by the time she stopped pressing the button.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm

She narrowed her eyes at the woman. "Don't you think she has had enough?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets train then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train then   Lets train then Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets train then
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next