Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:38 pm

He walked with her to the training grounds. She stopped, and he walked few steps before he stopped and turned to face her. He held his cane ready, waiting for her to strike. "Should we agree on something? No singing and no claws." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:47 pm

"You can use your voice." She smiled, "I can't use my claws, just in case something happens." She smiled, before she got into a stance. Laura smirked when she saw his cane, she ran at him, dodging his attempt to punching her. She put her back against his. Before she kicked him in the back, sending him a good feet away from her. Her eyes narrowed, but it was the type of narrow to show she was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:57 pm

He smirked at her. "I wont use my voice, because the fight would be over then." He said as he saw her charge. He tried to punch her a couple of times, but they didn't land. He fell forward, and tried to keep in balance. He smirked at her when she narowed her eyes. "So I assume you are enjoying this." He said as he charged at her, throwing some punches that weren't meant to hit her, but just to distract her when he quickly tackled her with his foot.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Laura smirked, "Oh really? Are you saying you would win?" She asked, laughing as she was joking with him. When he charged at her, she started to dodge the punches. Her eye widened as she fell backwards. But, she caught herself and rolled back over, getting herself in a crouching fighting stance. When she saw him going in for a ground punch, she rolled out of the way. Swiping him off his feet as she kicked him off his feet. Though, the kick wasn't hard to where he wouldn't be able to catch himself. She got back in a standing position. Laura then back-flipped when he saw her try to do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:16 pm

He smirked at her question. "Pretty much. Remember, I left Superwoman standing here once for a whole day." He was surprised how fast she moved, and even more so when she made him fall. He caught himself so he could launch a fast kick towards her legs, but it missed when she did a back flip. He got up and ran for her. She stopped flipping and aimed a high kick at him, he slided out of the way and caught it before pulling her out of balance. She fell to the ground on her stomach. He quickly moved to sit on her back pinning her legs down with his feet and taking her hands in a hold behind her back. He leaned to her ear, and softly blew on it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Laura fell onto her stomach, looking up at him in the corner of her eye. She gaped, blushing as she felt him blow in her ear.

The liquid started to act up..

Her eyes went purple, before they turned red. She kicked him off, making him fly back. Her claws came out, running at him as she was going to slash at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 pm

He hadn't expected her to get out of his hold with such force. As he hit the ground he was knocked out of air. He looked up and saw her coming at him, he noticed her eyes looking odd again. He truly was terrified again. He took his cane and pointed it at her pressing thebutton, that shot an electric shock. She dodged it, and kicked the cane off his hand before kicking him down. He watched the distance between him and his cane, and determined he might not be able to run for it. He saw her about to strike him with her claws, so he dodged, getting two deep gashes on his arm. He screamed in pain as he rolled away from her. He got onto his knee holding his bleeding arm, and started to sing. "The Music Meister, sings the song that the world wants to hear, lets not fight lets get along for you're under my sway...." He saw it affecting when she stopped. He got up glaring at her. He looked at his wounds, his coat had taken the most damage, but he was still bleeding exessively. He tried to press the wound, causing only more pain. He made her walk farther from him, as he slowly made his way to get his cane.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Laura had backed away, looking at him as her eyes were flashing green again.

The liquid was calming down..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:48 pm

He was looking pale, and was forming cold sweat on his forehead, he was in pain shock, and the blood loss wasn't helping. He colpsed next to his cane.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Laura's eyes turned normal, and she saw his wound. She cursed, running to one of the sides of the training ground. She got a first aid kit. Running straight back to him, "I-I-I'm sorry! T-That wasn't me!" Laura panicked. She grabbed the bottom part of her shirt, ripping it fast, wrapping it around his arm before she grabbed the stitches and bandages. She then tended to the wounds, stitching them up and bandaging up. Her eyes looked at him, "I-I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:11 pm

He helped her take his coat off and to roll his sleeve up. He winced when she started to aply stiches. "Yeah, I figured. Aargh..." He let out a little scream when she accidently hurt him. He saw the worry in her eyes. "I'll be fine, just in a pain shock." He said a bit iritably to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Laura looked at him. Her eyes showing worry, and she backed up..Before she got up and walked to put the first aid back. She felt bad..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:39 pm

He sat up, and winced in pain. He saw the expreccion on her face, and was ashamed. "Sorry didn't mean to be mean." He tried to smile softly to her. "I'm fine don't worry." He stood up, maybe a bit too fast, because he almost lost his balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets train   Lets train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets train
Page 1 of 1