Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenBee

QueenBee

A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Empty
PostSubject: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:52 am

Zazzala was laying on her bed. She was bored as all living hell. She hung her head and hands over the edge of the bed and started singing itsy bitsy spider, and making the coregraphy with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:04 am

Garfield had come back to the mansion. He had found a deck of gards from somewhere. He went by every door, knocking on each of them. Finally he found one that told him to come in when he knocked on it. He opened the door and saw a hot woman laying on the bed. He leaned back a bit, admiring her body. "Well hello there." The woman rolled on the bed to her stomach and sat up, looking at the man questioningly with her eyebrow cocked up. He smirked and lifted his own eyebrow at her as he closed the door. He held up the deck of cards. "Wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 am

She let the right side of her lips curve into a smile. "Sure, just one problem sweety. You can't play anything with just two people." She held in a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:16 am

He smirked. "How about this. We draw a card and guess it's color. If you get it right, nothing happens. If you get it wrong you have to take off one of your clothes." His smirk widened when he had said that out loud.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 am

She looked at him surprised, pursing her lips a little. "Okay, I'm game." She scooted over on the bed and folded her legs next to her. He got on the bed and started to shuffle the deck before cutting it in half and shuffling them again.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 am

He smirked at her putting the deck between them. "Ladies first my dear." He watched her taking the first card. "So what is your name honey?"
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:39 am

She smirked and leaned forward to take the card. She took it holding it face down. "Red." She turned it around and it was four of hearts. She smiled wide. "I can't see what it says on the card, but it's a red alright." She looked up at the man. "Queen bee, or Zazzala if you want to call me that." She said flipping her hair from her face. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 am

He looked in her eyes. "So are you colorblind or what's the deal?" He reached for the card. "Black." He flipped it over, and it was eight of diamonds. He cursed, while she laughed. He took off his coat. "My name is Firefly, Garfield for you sweety." He said winking at her. and threw the coat to the floor.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 am

She laughed at him when he guessed wrong. "Though guy." She leaned forward to pick a card. "Red." She said flipping the card again. It was ten of diamonds. "Yes!!!" She said happy that she got it right, lifting her hands up in the air. "So we are two incect villains huh? So what is your power sweety?" She asked leaning forward smirking widely.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:07 pm

He smiled and narrowed his eyes at her. "That's right, pick out all the red cards, sooner or later they will run out." She stuck her tongue out at him. "You just have no guts saying red." She said winking at him. He drew a card. "Challenge accepted, red!" He flipped the card and groaned, it was nine of spades. He took his shoes off and threw them to the floor. "I have no power. Just me and my suit."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 pm

She giggeled when he got it wrong again. "You have tough luck hunny. Does shoes and socks count as one or two items?" She asked letting her hand hover the deck before taking a card. "Red." She flipped the card and cursed. "No! You were supposed to be red!!" She said to the ace of spades, as she put it away. She took off her scarf laying it on the bed. "Just your suit? What does it do?"
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:21 pm

He laughed at her. "You just jinxed it honey." He drew a card and looked at her in the eyes. "Black!" He flipped it and saw four of spades. "Yes!!! Thank you God!!" He said doing a victory sign. "It shoots heat rays that can light fires. Hence the name Fire fly. I fly and shoot fire." He said winking at her. "What are your powers?"
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:31 pm

She pouted slightly when his luck turned. She drew a card. "Come on, red!!!" She stared the three of clubs. "Noooo!!!!" She let her hands go to her head. She let her hands fall to her sides and started to take her socks off. "I come from the planet Korll. I have superhuman speed and strenght. And this can fire either poison stingers or mind confusing pollen." She said revealing her right wrist under her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 pm

He laughed at her. "I told you you jinxed it." He put his hand on the deck and lifted a card. "I'm gonna say black." He flipped the card and smiled victoriously when it was. He showed her the ten of clubs. "See dear? By the way, you never answered the colorblind question."
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:44 pm

She put her hand on the deck and lifted a card. "Red!" She flipped it and waved happily the five of diamonds. "I guess my luck just turned. And I can't see red, like most insects on earth. It's just in my genes."
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:01 pm

"mhm... that's interesting." He drew a card. "Black." He flipped the card and showed it to her smirking. "Well my luck isn't turning either." He said holding the seven of clubs. "So who have you met here so far?"
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:11 pm

"Red!" She said drawing a card and flipping it fast. She groaned at the queen of spades. "A fellow gueen betrays me." She threw the card on the stack of used cards and started to take off her shirt. "I've only met Deathstroke so far. He seemed a bit shy."
Back to top Go down
Killer Frost

Killer Frost

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:20 am

Killer Frost was searching for company. She had seen her room. She wanted actually interrogate Green Arrow. But she wasn’t in the mood. She wanted some fun. Queen Bee. Hmmm interesting. She opened the door, finding the woman taking off her shirt. A man was sitting in front of her. Cards were between them. A smile cam on her face, while she closed the door. “Hi Honey. You also were brought to this dump shit.” She walked towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:39 am

Zazzala looked at the person who had just come in. She smirked. "Hi Frostie. Yes I was." Her smirk widened. "But so were you. How is that even possible?"

Garfiels was enjoying watching her body as it was slowly revealed under her shirt. He smirked wide, and was a bit annoyed when Frost barged in. "And who are you may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Killer Frost

Killer Frost

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:55 am

She raised her eyebrow at the man. Before looking back at Zazzala. “I know. But the same for you. I got here and it was boring. But you found yourself already some fun.” She went to sit next to her. “My name is Killer Frost. I’m sure you heard of me before.” She wanted some fun and if the man was going to do tough. She was going to make him regret.
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:11 am

Garfield looked at the woman again. "Oh! Now I recognise you. The mug shots don't do you justice honey." He said smirking. "I'm Firefly nice to meet ya." He said holding out his hand to her.

Zazzala giggeled a bit watching Fireflys and Killer Frosts exchange. She knew Frost wasn't going to like him. "We are playing a game Frostie, want to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Killer Frost

Killer Frost

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:44 am

She looked at his hands, taking it. She shook it softly, letting go not to fast or to slow. “I know it is hard to recognize me. There are so many Blue coloured people.” She said it ironic. She looked at Bee. “Of course I want to play. It looks interesting.”
Back to top Go down
QueenBee

QueenBee

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 am

She smiled widely and made room for Frost. "We pick a card, and before we flip it we guess the color. If you get it wrong you have to take off one item of clothing. If you get it right, then you don't have to do anything." She patted the spot next to her.

Garfield shook her hand. "You can draw a card now, I don't mind." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Killer Frost

Killer Frost

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:52 pm

She went to sit next to Bee. “Only a colour. Hmmm. Black.” She took a card. Red. She took her shoes off. “Ace Hearst.” She looked at Firefly. “Fly. Your turn.”
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Zazzala giggeled. "Better luck next time honey."

He smirked, and leaned forward to pick a card. "I say red this time, just to piss Zazzy off." He said glancing at the queen. She narrowed her eyes. He laughed and turned the nine of hearts. He grinned. "Yay, I got it right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker   A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A queen bee and a firefly play strip poker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next