Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artemis's arrival.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Artemis's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Artemis's arrival.   Artemis's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Artemis opened her eyes, seeing herself in a really unfamiliar place. She looked down to see she was in her costume, "What is this? Why in the world is my costume on." She asked herself as she got up, dusting herself off. Artemis looked around before she felt something funny around her neck, making her hand go straight to her neck. She felt a collar like thing, making her eyes widened, "What the hell!?" She croaked before she tried to take it off, only to be shocked, "OW! GEEZ! DAMN IT!" Her eyes narrowed, "Great, I'm like a dog with a collar that won't come off. And my bow and arrow is missing, AND I AM IN MY COSTUME! WHAT IS GOING ON!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Artemis's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis's arrival.   Artemis's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Kitty was down at Cerebro to get some time to herself when the alarms went off, she looked up and saw a young woman down at the Stadium. She sighed and got up......she was still confused about Wade's feelings for her....she shook her head, she needed to go retrieve this hero. By the time she got to the Stadium she was in her costume and she was still trying to decide, she smiled at the young woman, "Hey, you're the new recruit right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

Artemis's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis's arrival.   Artemis's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Artemis turned around, hearing a young girl's voice. Her head tilted before she put her hand on her waist, "Yeah, I'm Artemis. Who are you? And, where am I? And, why am I a dog?" She asked, pointing straight to her collar. Her eyes kind of narrowed, showing she wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Artemis's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis's arrival.   Artemis's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Kitty sighed, she hated it when the people who showed up got angry at her....it wasn't like she was going to attack them. "I hate to be rude, but I'll answer your questions once we reach the Mansion. I promise once we get there I'll explain everything, by the way my name is Kitty Pryde." She added before she turned to go.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

Artemis's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis's arrival.   Artemis's arrival. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Artemis looked at her, "Fair enough." She shrugged, "Nice to meet you Kitty." She said as she walked with her to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artemis's arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis's arrival.   Artemis's arrival. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artemis's arrival.
Page 1 of 1