Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest #2 - A Part of Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:31 pm

The Shadow King smiled evily and then pulled Wolverine into the darkness, where he placed him inside the Astral Plane. His mind would forever be lost in shadow, along with his body until he succumbed to the darkness. "This is where I leave you." He said sneering down at Supergirl.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Before he could reach her, he felt something pulling on his body. "No!! DAMN IT!" He shouted, struggling as darkness started to cloud his vision.

"KARA!" He shouted, before the last thing he saw was Kara's tear-stained face, her moonlit eyes swimming in her tears...

And then there was darkness...

and silence...

He couldn't see anything, he couldn't hear anything, nor could he smell anything. All he knew he was floating...

Floating in never ending darkness...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Kara's eyes widened, watching as she saw him disappearing, "NO! LOGAN!" She got up, running towards him. Her moonlit eyes filled with nothing but, tears and sadness. She reached out for him with her hand. And at the last moment, she touched his hand, before he disappeared from he grip. Her eyes widening more as each second past. She stared at where he disappeared, the tears streaming down her face nonstop..

No..

No..

"No."

"No."

"No!"

"NO!"

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She shrieked, feeling the tears stinging, "NO! NO! COME BACK TO ME! GIVE HIM BACK! NO! LOGAN!"

LOGAN PLEASE TALK TO ME! LOGAN!? LOGAN!? NO! NOO!

"NO! TALK TO ME LOGAN TELL ME YOUR ALRIGHT! NO! NO! NO! LOGAN LOGAN!" She let out a piercing scream after she said his name one last time, falling to her knees. Her cries painful to hear if anyone heard her, "NO! NOOOOO!" She bent forward, laying her head on the ground, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Kara lifted her head as she screamed, "GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!"

"GIVE.."

"HIM.."

"Back.."

She could feel her heart breaking, her vision blurry from the tears..

It was her fault..He was gone..She couldn't feel him..He wasn't in her mind..

"L-Logan..Come...Back."

"Lo..gan.." She spoke, before her eyes finally closed. As she passed out from the shock...

He was gone..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:49 pm

The Shadow King just laughed, "I don't think I will." He said as he smiled down at her, soundlessly he turned and disappeared. Magento's handcuff's were released and he fell to the ground, he looked over at Supergirl with worry; he had a feeling that she might not get up.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest #2 - A Part of Home
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4