Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest #2 - A Part of Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:32 pm

He bit back a smile, he now had the upper hand, "The Protector's dismantled the voice of Jor-EL, your uncle's voice. The only thing that functions now is the Phantom Zone, a place you would know as a prison." He said and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Her eyes widened, backing up a little as she looked at him, "W-What?" She then shook her head, "I'm sorry, but, I want to hear the other people's side of the story." She said, running off fast.

Last edited by Supergirl on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:50 pm

The Shadow King glanced back at the towering Fortress, "The Fortress no longer has the presence of Jor-El, your uncle's presence." He said, as he hid a smirk. He was not prepared to have her run and his eyes darkened as someone blocked the entrance......he recognized him and he wished he didn't. He sighed and then caused her to trip as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Kara shrieked, falling to the ground. She looked up, seeing a man tower over her. She started to get up, looking up at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:39 pm

The Shadow King cursed when he saw the helmet the man was wearing, there was no way he could use his telepathy on him. Deciding to leave things as they were, he turned into his shadow form and quietly observed. Magneto stared down at the young woman in front of him, "So why are you looking for us?" He asked in a voice that seemed to resonate.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Kara looked up at the man, "Someone sent me a letter. Which is why I am looking for you." She said, sighing as she gave him a look, "Seriously, why couldn't you had just picked me up at Xavier." She asked..

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Magneto folded his arms, "We have our reasons for staying low, if anyone finds out where we are then we wouldn't even be able to aid others. As for the letter, we sent it I have my own personal reasons for you coming here." He said quietly as his eyes scanned the fortress.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Kara crossed her arms, "Like what?" She asked, before she took a deep breathe, calming herself down. She also scanned the area quietly..
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Magneto turned and studied her, "You are Kal-El's cousin correct? The two of you together would make an unbeatable team, in order to escape this universe you must find a way to restore the Fortress." He said
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Kara's eyes widened, before they went back to normal. She nodded her head to his question, she nodded a thank you to his compliment, "Wait..What?" She asked, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Magneto almost smiled, "Once you and your cousin find a way to fix the Fortress, Jor-El can send everyone back to their homes. However you must be able to get Xavier away from the control of the Protector's, he is the key. With Xavier's help, you can find out who holds the secret to the Fortress, unfortunately an extremely powerful telepath has him under his control. My group has been trying to reach through to him, however we haven't had any success." He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Kara looked at him, listening to him, understanding his words..

Just one thing she wasn't sure about..

"Why just me and my cousin? What about the others, can't they help?" She asked, "We fight as a team, not separately..Even though sometimes we just run off without the others, we do need help from them...And, this sounds like a fight everyone needs to be part of.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 pm

He nodded, "Of course they will be involved, however you and your cousin are our best shot at breaking the telepath's hold on Xavier. If we had a telepath on our side, things would be much easier however we do what we must." He said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Kara's eyes widened, "How is that? Kal-El and I aren't from the x-men universe..We don't even know-How?! Shouldn't Logan, Kitty, Storm..Anyone from the x-men be able to get through to him?" She stopped, putting her hand on her head, "Who are you by the way? If you know my name, then I am obligated to know yours.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Magneto inclined his head towards her, "Well you wouldn't be helping Xavier, you would be going after the telepath. The name is Magneto and I can manipulate metal." He said
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Kara nodded, "I get it now. Next time, make that a little clearer, please?" She asked, though when he told her his name, she backed up. Remembering how Logan had told her about him, "Logan told me about you.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Magneto watched her back up and sighed, "I'm sure, he only mentioned the bad things as much as Logan would love to say otherwise he doesn't know everything. Like you, I'm trapped in this world and we have to work together to get out of here. If we don't, then we'll be stuck here a lot longer." He said
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Kara nodded, sighing as she remembered how he just told her important information, "You're correct..So, when will all of this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Magneto turned and then glanced back at her, "Hopefully soon the longer it'll take, the less amount of time we'll have in order to save Xavier." He said and was about to move forward but was stopped by a the true form of The Shadow King, "Going somewhere?" sneered the Shadow King, Magneto made a dismissive gesure and a long coil of metal snaked its way away from Magneto's belt to wrap around The Shadow King's throat. "I believe we were planning on it." Magneto said dryly before causing the metal belt to tighten around The Shadow King's throat. Without warning, The Shadow King slipped free and laughed, "You really think mere metal can hold me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 am

Kara nodded, "Okay." She went to walk with Magneto, but, she backed up fast, her eyes narrowing as ShadowKing blocked their way. She winced, seeing how Magneto could use the metal. She realized her collar was now deactivated, Kara backed up as ShadowKing was able to break free, she suddenly shot him with her heat rays.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:57 am

The Shadow King just laughed as she tried to attack him with her heat vision, "No matter how hard you try, you can never hurt me! I am immortal!" He yelled and used his telepathy to have her punch Magneto.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Kara's eyes widened, narrowing them before widening them again as she punched Magneto. She suddenly kept herself still, grabbing her head. She screamed, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Kara yelled, glaring at him as she was trying to keep her body in one place.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 pm

The Shadow King ruthlessly began searching her mind, "So it looks like you have some defenses.....sadly they won't help you." He sneered. Kara's mind did indeed have defenses and The Shadow King was meticulous about not causing some brain damage after removing them.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Her eyes widened, struggling hard to try to get her out of her mind, but, it was hard..She wasn't a telepath. Her eyes widened, feeling him break the little block to her connection with Logan. When she felt him search even more, she accidentally thought to Logan...

Logan, help..

Her eyes widened, being forced still as ShadowKing walked to her, her eyes trembling now. Her eyes were widening each moment! WHY DID SHE JUST DO THAT!?
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:17 pm

The Shadow King smirked down at her, "So you have a guardian? Well you know what they say, nothing good lasts forever now does it?" He asked in a mocking tone. Already he had plans for this "Logan" character, and he couldn't wait to use them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest #2 - A Part of Home
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next