Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest #2 - A Part of Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Kara stood there leave, trembling now, "L-LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She yelled, looking to the corner of her eye, to see her wedding ring on her finger. She trembled more, closing her eyes, "LEAVE HIM ALONE! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! L-LEAVE LOGAN OUT OF THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:24 pm

The Shadow King tsked down at her, "Now now, your Logan will be safe....for now." He said darkly, unknown to Kara though he was sending Logan a message through her. He smirked, this was too much fun he thought. The message he sent to him was this, if you ever want to see your Kara again....you'll come to the Fortress at once. He also sent him a mental image of Kara bent over in pain and then sent him directions to the Fortress.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Kara's eyes widened, gasping as she suddenly fell to her knees. He wasn't in her mind anymore, and she couldn't feel him in her head. Her hand rested on her head, shaking as she hoped to God that Logan wouldn't respond to what she accidentally sent to him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:38 pm

The Shadow King smirked at Kara's defeated expression, "I do believe this is a good occasion yes? So why the long face?" He asked mockingly. He then used his telepathy to have a set of plastic bands wrap around Magneto, keeping him in place. "I may not be able to control the master of magnetism while he wears that helmet however, I do pride myself on controlling other objects." He said, he then then turned and did the same treatment to Kara.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:53 pm

"Damn it! I can't find any trace of her!" Logan growled as he punched a metal light pole, denting it.

When Logan had woken up that morning, Kara was gone; no one had seen her. He had been looking for her all day, he even went to the Brotherhood and threatened to take of Avalanche's balls if he was lying about not knowing where Kara was.

They had been married for about a month and a half, it was now the tenth of February...

"Damn it, Kara... send me at least a thought that you're okay..." He mumbled to himself, hating that he didn't know what has happened to his wife.

Logan, help..

Logan's eyes snapped open. "Kara...Kara, where are you?!" He thought the last part in his mind.

If you ever want to see your Kara again....you'll come to the Fortress at once. A man's voice spoke in his head, causing Logan to growl.

An image of Kara bent over in pain flashed in his mind, along with directions to a Fortress in the mountains.

Logan growled, before getting back on his bike. He drove off at top speed, not even noticing that he left his helmet behind.

When he reached the entrance to the Fortress, he jumped off his bike and ran inside. "KARA!" He shouted, before running into a larger room.

He saw that Kara was against the wall and he ran in her direction, even though he knew that most likely whoever was the cause for Kara's capture would somehow stop him before he could reach her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:00 pm

"KARA!"

Her eyes widened.

NO!

She looked up fast, "LOGAN!" She saw him running towards her, she shook her head violently, "NO! G-GET OUT OF HERE! IT'S A TRAP! GET OUT OF HERE!" She screamed, feeling her body shake, watching as Logan ran to halt when she screamed. Kara felt herself fall to the ground, "No." She said, looking at the wall, feeling something keep her on her knees. Her eyes went to one of the darkest places, her eyes trembling, "P-Please leave him ALONE!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:02 pm

The Shadow King smirked, "Now where would the fun in that be?" He asked and then froze Wolverine, "Hmm now how you like to join my side? If you do, I may just let your wife here.....go free." He said as he approached Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:09 pm

"I knew it was a trap! I-" Logan shouted, before his body froze. He watched Kara fall to the ground. Logan growled as a man stepped out of the shadows and walked up to him.

Logan smirked. "Heh, I know the moment I say "yes", Kara will be in more danger then she was before. If you let us both go, I may just not slice your head off."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Kara's eyes trembled, looking up at the Shadow King, "I SAID LEAVE HIM THE FUCK OUT OF THIS!" Her eyes widened, watching as the Shadow King looked at her, "He has nothing to do with this! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:15 pm

He frowned over at Kara before turning to look at Wolverine, "Well I tried." He said pretending to sound sorry before he threw Kara against the wall. He smirked at the look of rage on Wolverine's face, "Oh, I'm just getting started I won't rest until everyone you love is taken from you." He sneered before bringing Wolverine towards him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Logan fought against the guy's psychic hold on him. "Why don't you actually fight me instead of hiding behind your mental powers? Can't actually fight without them, can ya?" Logan said, smirking. "I bet you wouldn't last if you were wearing one of these damn collars." He said, knowing what he was doing, while keeping thoughts at the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:36 pm

The Shadow King smirked, "By all means then, attack me." He said before he released him, allowing Wolverine to fall to the floor. With an evil laugh, the Shadow King straightened "After all I am immortal, so do your worst." He said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Kara flew against the wall, sliding down it as she watched the scene..Her eyes watched them..

Logan..

She could feel herself shake, she couldn't loose him..

Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Logan picked himself up and popped his neck. "Heh, more fun that way then." He said, smirking, as he extended his claws.

Logan ran at him, slashing his claws at him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 pm

The Shadow King smirked, "Indeed." He said before he allowed Wolverine to bury his claws into him. "Why is that your best shot?" He asked sneering down at him before he shoved Wolverine away from him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:01 pm

"Heh, just getting warmed up, princess." He said, before running at him and slicing off his head. He started kicking it around like a soccer ball.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:08 pm

The Shadow King sighed in annoyance before summoning his head back to him, "I've always been more of a fan of football myself." He said and used his telekinesis to fling Wolverine back. He grinned viciously before appearing next to Supergirl, without saying anything he used his telekinises and started cutting off her air supply.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:10 pm

"LOG-!" She gasped, feeling her air supply starting to get cut off. Her eyes widened each second, before she closed them. Holding her neck as she hoped she could breathe, "L-Lo..gan.." She managed to speak, coughing as she felt she couldn't breathe..

Little did Shadow King know..He was actually torturing three people..Logan, Kara and the little life that had been formed two weeks ago..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Logan's eyes widened as he looked up at the site of Kara being choked. He stood up and ran at Shadow King and sliced off his arm.

Shadow King wasn't affected, until his other arm cam off, along with his legs, then his torso was sliced into pieces, then his face. Logan sliced up his whole body, making sure that Kara was released from his hold.

He continued to slice at him, even after he was in pieces, knowing he would put himself back together as soon as he could.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:52 pm

The Shadow King chuckled as his body parts started to reassemble, "Try as long as you'd like Wolverine, you'll never kill me." He said as he was reformed enough to throw Wolverine away from him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Kara coughed, putting her hand on her neck. Gasping as she started to breathe. She looked up at the scene, her eyes trembling. When he threw Logan away from him. Her heat stopped, "Logan!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Logan growled. "Damn it! IF you want me that badly, then just take me if you're so damn powerful! Just leave her alone!" He shouted, standing in between Shadow King and Kara.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:14 pm

The Shadow King laughed before he bent his powers on Kara, making her scream. Very well then he thought with an evil twisted grin.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Kara's eyes trembled, "NO! LOGAN DON-AAAAAAAH!!!" She screamed, holding her head as she raised her head up. Her scream was piercing to the ears. The headache she was having was unbearable! Her eyes stayed closed, before opening them, "LOOGAAAAAAN!" She screamed..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 pm

The moment Kara screamed, Logan turned around, with wide eyes. "KARA!" He shouted, running towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest #2 - A Part of Home   Quest #2 - A Part of Home - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest #2 - A Part of Home
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next