Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Empty
PostSubject: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:34 pm

The Shadow King brought Flash and the rest of his crew towards the Fortress, he had scavenged the whole of Superman's world to find it. His eyes swept the fortress as he dismissed its cold icy beauty, he was not someone who was easily swayed by such things. His eyes darkened when they landed on Flash,"Wake him up, he needs to hear some things." He said to one of his henchmen.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:45 pm

He stirred, feeling a headache from the sleeping gass. He tried to focus on his surroundings. He tried to lift his hand to his head, but they were firmly tied up behind his back. His eyes widened. "Where am I?!" He asked noticing people around him. "And who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:53 pm

The Shadow King smirked, "Who am I? Well that's something a little private....as for where you are, well take a look around you. Hasn't your good friend Superman told you where he came from? This is the last safe-haven for Kryptonian's, or it was...the guiding voice of Jor-El is no longer here." He said and paced in front of Flash, "Now you may be wondering why we have brought you here, and well quite frankly we have a proposition for you." He said with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:57 pm

He looked around and regocnised the place. "The fortress of solitude..... but how...." He whispered to himself. His head snapped back to the man. "What kind of proposition?" He asked wearily.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:02 pm

The Shadow King's smile grew, "Well if you told us who has joined the hero's team recently, we'd be indebted to you. You see one of the Villain's has gone off-script and we need to find her, has she made contact with you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:08 pm

He looked at him with distrust. "What is going to happen to them if I tell?" He was puzzeled, who they meant. Seeing as Music Meister had helped Canary with her ring, and Catwoman who seemed to be living with them now. "And who do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:14 pm

The Shadow King smiled down almost sympathathically down at him, "Why what happens to her is none of your business, however the one we are looking for is Catwoman. We also have another rogue and his name is The Music Meister, tell us about their locations and this won't have to get unpleasant." He said
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm

[[OOC HOLY SHIT! FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE *-*!!!!!!!!!!]]]
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 pm

[Ooc, I was debating about bringing it into the AU world and then I was like that would be really twisted XDD I hope you liked that ^^]
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 pm

[[OOC I love it! *-*!! GET ON MIBBIT! I ISH LONELY!]]
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:35 am

He glared at them hard. He didn't mind telling them about Catwoman, but if that meant that Music Meister would get in trouble. "You won't get anything from me. And why do you care? You will get your show, isn't that what matters?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:53 am

The Shadow King paced in front of him, "I care because the fate of your friends depends on it, now if you don't tell us where they are I'll send them somewhere else. You know, the unique thing about this place is that it can take you somewhere that makes this place look like a picnic. Your friend Superman and his cousin would know it as the Phantom Zone, if you ever got sent there, well lets' just say that you might not come out of it sane." He said with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:00 pm

He looked at the man in shock, his breath getting faster. He turned to look at the floor thinking his options. He couldn't sacrifice his friends for Catwoman and Music Meister. He turned to look at the man with burning eyes. "I think Catwoman is in the Xavier house because she is upto something. I don't know what Music Meisters motivation was to help Canary. That is all I know, honestly." He narrowed his eyes. "Will you now leave my friends alone?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:53 pm

The Shadow King smiled almost genially down at Flash, "I am proud that you have told me of their whereabouts. Your friends will be safe.....for now, from now on Flash you report to me, if I summon you you will respond. I trust you can do that much?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:24 pm

He looked at the man with despise in his eyes. "And if I don't?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:00 pm

The Shadow King looked down, "Well if you don't the Phantom Zone will receive new guests." He said with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 pm

'Ofcourse.... Damn' He thought biting his lip. "Fine I agree.... Though I don't seem to have any choice." He said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:19 pm

The Shadow King smiled even wider, "Wise choice, now then if you tell anyone I approached you, well lets say that your dear Canary will be the first victim. And now I'm afraid this is where we say good-bye. " He bared his teeth in a gruesome smile, just as one of his henchman knocked Flash out.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:23 pm

He looked at the man shocked, then he became angry. 'Leave Canary out of this.' He thought his eyes flaming, as he struggled against his ropes. When he saw his theeth he was shocked, before unconciousnes set in. He fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)   Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest #1- Flash's Mission (The Fortress is Revealed)
Page 1 of 1