Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]

Go down 
+2
Wolverine
Supergirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:14 pm

She saw Music Meister wave at them in the corner of her eye. Ignoring it. She grinned Wally's comment. ''You'll have to buy me more than i'll give you something.'' She winked. Drinking her second Martini. She losen up a bit.. She closed her eyes leaning her head back. She than opened them again. Taking another sip. As she saw that her glass was empty. She grinned. Leaning closer to Wally so their noses touched. ''Can i have another one?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:20 pm

He smirked and kissed her lips. "Sure." He ordered her one more. He saw Meister leave with a girl and waved at them. "Isn't it great he found a girl?" He asked Canary.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:25 pm

She kissed him back. Taking the third Martini. As she bit her lip seductivly at Wally. Before drinking from it. She shook her head. ''That girl? Pff she is nothing but a whore acting all nice too get some man. But afterwards You get the bill!'' She pointed at Wally when she said You. Drinking her martini till it was empty. Putting it back on the bar. Seeing some girls laughing and waving at Wally she pulled up one eyebrow.
''What do they think they are?!'' She asked Wally.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:33 pm

He looked at her oddly. "I think you have had enough drinks for tonight." He said conserned. He put his beer on the counter and gave a look to the bartender they were done. He turned to look at the girls Canary was pointing at. "Don't mind them. They are just fangirls."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:40 pm

She frowned. ''Oh really?'' Seeing as some girls were winking at him and one girl actually said somthing about Dinah and pointed to her. ''Let me handle those fan girls.'' She growled as she walked up to the girl and punched her in the face. As the girl stood up she ran towards Dinah pulling at her hair. Dinah kicked the girls feet from the ground. Taking the girls hair now.

She Threw the girl over the bar. Stepping on the bar she crushed some glasses with her sneakers. Standing before the girl. The girl grabbed Dinahs neck. Shaking her. Dinah tilted the girl from her waste. Throwing the girl towards the otherside of the club. As Dinah jumped off the bar. She was about to walk towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 pm

"Just ignore them...." He was saying to her before noticing she was already gone. He saw her go at the girls and start beating the snot out of this one girl. He hurried to Dinah and took her by the wrist. "Dinah, she has had enough. Let's just go home okay." He said to her gently, hoping she wouldn't put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:48 pm

She glared at Wally. ''Fine.'' She growled Pulling her wrist back. As she walked out the club seeing as some people started at her she stamped her feet in their direction scaring them off. As she was outside she noticed Wally was beside her. ''Stupid girl.'' She mumbled. Crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:53 pm

He was staying close to her, not wanting to lose her from his sight. When she crossed her arms and cursed the girl, he couldn't help but smile a bit. "You know you could have just ignored them."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:56 pm

She raised her eyebrow. ''Why should I? Their dumb bitches who need some treatment.'' She said angry. Looking at Wally. ''Nobody laughs at my guy!'' She said as she walked towards the bench. Seeing as she did not walk so straight anymore.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:01 pm

"They weren't doing anything other than that, besides I can take some laughing. I'm a funny guy you know." He said winking at her. He noticed she wasn't walking straight anymore. He looked around and waved for a cab. Then walked to the bench to get her to the car. "We need to get you home, before you fall and hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:04 pm

She was pulled up by Wally ''I do not need help!"' She pulled her arm away. But Wally grabbed it again, as Wally set her into the cab she grumbled angry. As Wally stepped in too. ''I wanted to show them they should not mess with my man.'' She mumbled again. Crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:13 pm

He smiled at her. "I'm sure the girl you beat up knows not to annoy you anymore." He said softly to her before kissing her forehead. "To the Xavier institute." He said to the cab driver, before turning o Canary once again. "And I love you babe for sticking up for me." He pulled her so her head was resting on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:18 pm

She smiled closing her eyes. ''I love you too babe.'' Kissing his cheek. ''They better be scared from me. Otherwise imma teach them a lesson.'' She cracked her knockles. ''Just saying baby.'' She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:26 pm

He smiled at her. "I know babe." He kissed her forehead. He hoped it wouldn't come to that. The driver pulled the car to the mansion, and named his price. Wally paid the man and they got off the cab.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:05 pm

After leaving Alex, Kitty ran into a young woman "Hey I saw you talking to Alex, and you look like you need a pick-me up." She said and thrust a martini glass at Kitty. Kitty just stared at the young woman slightly puzzled, "Um thank you." She said slowly. The young woman just smiled, "Oh I'm sorry the name is Patty, I used to date Alex." She said. Kitty just nodded and slowly took a sip from the glass and wished she hadn't, the alcholic drink burned its way down her throat. She coughed and felt a few tears escape, "People actually drink this stuff?"" She asked as she made a face.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3