Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]

Go down 
+2
Wolverine
Supergirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Empty
PostSubject: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:57 am

Kara walked with Logan until, the girls decided to grab her and run off to the club with her, making her laugh. She was just as excited as them. When they got to the entrance, Kara made sure Kitty got a stamp so she was allowed only to dance, NOT drink.

[[OOC Sorry Kitty, buuut, your underage!!]]

When they got in, Kara was dragged by Canary, Selina and Kitty to the dance floor. When they started to dance, Kara followed along, dancing with them. Her curls in her hair flying in every which way. At some points Canary and Kara danced together before they started to dance by themselves again.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:10 am

Logan smirked at Kara when she forced Kitty to get a stamp. Kitty whined about it.

"You ain't drinking, half-pint. I'm still responsible for you." He stated, walking into the club and heading for the bar.

He sat down at the bar and nodded at the bartender. "Give me a beer."

The bartender was the same one from last time Logan was at the bar. "I hear you're engaged." The bartender said, smirking a little as he handed Logan the beer bottle.

Logan snatched the bottle. "Take my advice, throw out your tv if you know what's good for you." He said, before taking a swig of his beer.

The bartender just shook his head, chuckling. "Can't, I'm afraid. The kids love you. Don't worry, we usually watch channel five, where everything is censored for the kids." He said, smirking. He nodded his head towards behind Logan. "Looks like your girl is a good dancer."

Logan turned in his seat and watched Kara dance. "Damn..." He said, in awe.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:24 am

Wally warched the girls dance for a while before joining Logan to the bar. He asked for a beer too. He took a sip and watched Canary dance, she looked so happy. He turned to look at Logan. "So you and Kara." He said smiling widely to him. "Have you two thought about the wedding yet?"

Meister followed the two men to the bar. He needed a bit to drink before he could dance. He ordered a whisky, and took one sip of it enjoying the taste. He listened in on the two males converstion.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:29 am

Kara was dancing, getting herself to sit by Logan.

"Hey Kara!"

Kara turned to look at a girl she didn't know, "Um, hi?"

"I just wanted to say, your man..Is finee!" She smirked before speaking, "And, I can take him from you in a heart beat." She then did a sexy dance move..

Kara's eyebrow raised, before she answered the girl with her own sexy move.

A dance battle started

Kara had enough, she quickly lifted her leg, twirling bending over as her leg moved in a circular motion. She then moved her booty, before she went into a split, ending the fight. She blew kisses at the girl, watching her walk off. She laughed, getting up as she walked up to Logan, smirking at him as she sat by him. Ordering a glass of marmosa.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:54 am

(OOC: How dare you start a party without your wifey ;_; I shall rape you >.> )

She had danced a little. Seeing as Flash was watching her sometime. She smiled. Feeling happy. As Kara was having a dance battle with this other girl. Dinah laughed. She would not even waste her time on those chicks who think they are better. She watched as the battle continued. Seeing as Kara was done.
Dinah walked over to Flash pulling at his hand. ''Come and dance with me.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:01 am

He smiled at her, taking her hand and folowing her to the dance floor. He left his beer on the bar. He started moving his body to the beat, pulling her body closer to his. Feeling the heat of her body.

OOC: sorry can't write dance DX
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:24 am

She pulled him on the danxce floor. Moving her hips from side to side she wrapped her arms arround his neck. Making her lower body wave up to her other body. Making her hips make an cobra like movement.
Running her fingers through his hair. She kissed him on his lips softly. Pulling away she turned around. Letting her but against his groin. Moving slow as she tangled her fingers into his. She enjoyed every move.

(OOC: don't worry! I'll write it for you Wink )
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 am

He smiled to her seductively, kissing her gently on the lips, not caring if someone saw. He pulled her closer, letting his hands fall to her hips following her hips sway from side to side.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:54 am

She smiled. Feeling his hands on her hips. She moved slower. Putting her hands on his. As the music changed towards an faster tune. She stepped away from him turned so she was facing him. She swayed her hips from side to side. Letting her hands go through her hair. She smiled at Flash seductively.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:26 am

He smiled seductively at her and kissed her lips. As he pulled away, he caught in his eyes that some girls were staring and pointing at them and giggling. He felt embarassed, and stopped dancing. He took her hand wanting her to come with him.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 pm

She heard the girls laughing seeing as Wally got shy. She walked with him towards the bar. She tapped him on his shoulder as he turned around. "What's wrong?!" She asked looking at Wally. "You okay?!" Smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:13 pm

[Ooc, why do I always miss the good stuff?]
Kitty sighed as she was forced to get her arm stamped, she was excited to finally dance in a night club though and couldn't stop smiling. As she sat out a dance, she became aware that some guys were eying her, she could feel her face heat up. She became even more aware of the cute mini dress that she had chosen to wear, she looked up as one of the guys approached her. "So your name is Kitty right?" He asked. Kitty nodded and couldn't help but notice that he was really cute. "So my name is Alex and I was wondering if you'd like to dance." He said with a smile that could have polished floors with its sheen. She bit her lip and then nooded, "Oh yeah that would be like so much fun!" She gushed. He smiled at her and offered her his hand, and Kitty giddily accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Kara smiled, finishing her drink before she kissed Logan on the cheek. She walked to Canary and Flash, she looked at Canary, "Come on, why aren't you two dancing!" She asked, stopping when she saw Flash was getting shy, she smiled before turning to Canary, "You wanna dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:15 pm

She nodded. ''Sure.'' Taking her hand as the both walked on the dancefloor. She Pulled Kara somewhat closer. ''You want to make them drool?'' She nodded towards the guys. ''I've seen those eyes off wolfy on you and i must say he cannot keep them away.'' She winked playfully. As she let go off Kara and started dancing swaying her hips from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Kara laughed, walking to her. She smirked at Canary, "I would love to." She smiled, "Well I guess I'm doing a good job!" She laughed as she started to dance. Her hips swaying from side to side. After a while, they were dancing on each other. Moving their hips to the beat, Kara whipped her hair at one point, she grabbed Canary's hand as she twirled them around, having Canary in front of her now.

At one point of the song; Kara and Canary we practically making all the boys drool with their dancing.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:22 pm

He looked Canary in the eyes when she asked what was wrong. "I don't know I just don't like people regocnising me like that. Makes me feel uncomfortable." When Kara came to get her to dance he just smiled and nodded to her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 pm

She grinned when Kara moved togethere with her. Seeing as some guys were making a circkle arround them. She smiled sly. Waving at Music Meister. She than got back to Kara. ''We got those guys drool.'' She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Kara laughed, "Well, Flash can't get his eyes off of you." She turned around around, where she was in front now. At one point of song, it was a tight beat. Having their booty bounce on each other. She then faced Canary, they were still close to each other, but, she started to do a body roll, laughing when Canary followed.

---
The boys were staring, whistling each time they would do something sexy.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:06 pm

He saw Canary wave at him. He looked at Flash who was keeping his eyes on Canary, and decided to go over there. When he reached them he danced close to them. "Hi girls! What's up?"

Flash noticed Music Meister go to the girls, he felt a bit jealous, but he trusted Canary. If she said they were friends that was it. He ordered a new beer and started drinking it, still looking at the girls and was nodding his head to th beat.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:15 pm

She smiled doing a body roll with Kara once Music Meister came closer to them. "Hi girls! What's up?" She grinned. ''What do you think we are doing?'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Kara smiled, laughing at what Canary said. She danced with Canary and Meister, but, she made sure not to really dance with Meister. Especially since she was devoted to only Logan.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:45 pm

He smiled at Canary. "You two are making your boyfriends jealous." He said winking. He kept dancing with them.

Flash finished his beer, and decided to join them on the dance floor. He moved behind Canary and tapped her on the shoulder. "Mind if I join?" He asked smiling sexily at her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:55 pm

She grinned at Music Meisters comment. Once she felt someone tapping on her shoulder she looked behind. Seeing as Flash was behind her. Is he jealous? She smiled. ''I don't mind.'' She shrugged. As she smiled at Flash. Turning back at Music Meister and Kara. She danced smooth. Letting her body sway on the beat. Running her fingers through her hair. Feeling as they were all really close to each other.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Kara smiled, "Look like someone wants to dance now." She laughed, dancing more now as she moved her hips to the beat. And at times she popped her chest out to the beat, laughing as Canary did the same at some points.

---
A guy decided to buy the girls a drink, he walked to the bar, ordering two mimosas. A orange flavored alcohol drink. He walked to the girls, giving them a drink, "Here you go ladies, on me!" He smiled at the blondes.

---
Kara had turned, smiling as the man brought them a drink, "Thank you." She said, before nodding to Logan at the counter.

---
"Don't worry, I know. But, I could wish." He smirked at both of the girls, "Your boyfriends are lucky to have you two." He said before he walked off.

---
Kara smiled, loving how the man understood, she took a sip of her drink before she started dancing. She danced carefully, not wanting to spill her drink.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Some girl tapped on Meisters shoulder and asked him to dance. He eyed her for a while and shrugged before nodding. She led him farther from the girls, so she could have him for herself.

Wally smiled as he saw Meister go away with this girl. He smiled at Canary and danced close to her, taking her by the hips again andswaying with her on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]   Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance Club w/ a bar [[LET'S PARTY!!]]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next