Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go out to party

Go down 
+2
Shadowcat
Flash
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Let's go out to party Empty
PostSubject: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:10 pm

He followed Dinah into the house. They found people in the dining room. He smiled at them and wawed. "Good morning everyone. Canary came up with something, do you want to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Kitty looked up at Flash when he came in and smiled, "Oh sure!" She said excitedly, she had just come back from talking with the Music Meister.

Last edited by Shadowcat on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:58 pm

''Well let's go out with each other!! I cannot wait to party and losen up a little instead of sitting here doing NOTHING!'' She smiled wide. ''Who is with me?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:56 am

He turned to look at everyone. Catwoman, Kitty, Kara, Shayera and Superman. "Well what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:32 am

Catwoman rolled her tongue for a moment before answering, "I'm not one to... pass up a good time. It would be purrfect." She pushed her hair behind her head and turned to another member, "You in?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Kara smiled, getting excited, "I'm totally in..Buuut, I have a little announcement to make..Hopefully Logan won't mind.." She said, smiling bigger, looking straight to Kitty, "We're..Getting married." She laughed, smiling at all of them..
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 pm

She smiled. ''Oh you guys are going to marry!'' She smiled widen. ''That is awesome!''
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Kitty's eyes widened and then she squeeled, "YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED? Can I like be your maid of honor?" She begged, she was stunned but happy for Mr. Logan and Kara
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:03 pm

He wasn't surprised seeing as Logan had shouted it to Superman in the arena. He just smiled at Kara. "Congratulations to you two. We could celebrate that."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Catwoman smiled, "Congratulations." She didn't know the girl very well, but she hoped for the best for them.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Kara smiled, laughing when Kitty squealed, "Thanks you all, and we don't have to celebrate it..I just wanted to tell you all."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Dinah smiled. ''Ofcourse we have to celebrate it! And that is what we are going to do right now! When do you guys want to go? Because we need to change first don't ya think?'' She said in general
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Kara laughed softly, looking straight at Canary, "Alright, if you all want to." She smiled, nodding at Canary, "I agree."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:45 pm

He smiled at the girls. "So it's agreed then?" He was happy seeing the girls being all excited. "So how long you think you will need to get dressed? 15 minutes?" He asked them with a honest face.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:46 pm

''15 minutes? No some more let's say ehm... 30? 30 minutes?'' She looked at others. Some girls seemed to agree.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Kara nodded, smiling wide as she saw how everyone was happy..Nothing could go wrong, "So, we should go get ready now?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:06 pm

"30 minutes?!" He asked in disbelief. "Where do you girls use all that time?" He asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:13 pm

She laughed. ''Well in this baby.'' She let on hand slid to her side from her neck to her hips. ''I'm gonna go allready.'' She smiled. Giving Flash a kiss on his cheek. And walking out the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:21 pm

He smiled, and followed her out. Going to his room to change.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:12 am

Kara laughed, walking off to her room. She was going to ask Logan after she got dressed, hoping to see her dress up and seeing how much she wanted him to go; Would make him take a break from fixing his room. She walked into her room, taking out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. She then laid them on the bed, grabbing a shirt that looked like a tan top, but, it had long sleeves after the tank top part.

[[OOC **The Top: http://static.traderscity.com/board/userpix48/20157-Wholesale-Women-Sexy-Strap-Off-Shoulder-Long-Sleeve-T-Shirt-Black-1.jpg **]]

She had her clothes on, wearing a pair of black wedges. She was wearing hoop earring, and she had curled her hair a little bit. Kara had a little bit of makeup on, smiling at herself in the mirror..

She walked outside of the room, walking across to Logan's room, knocking on it lightly, "Logan? Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:53 am

Logan had cleared out all of the trash and what couldn't be saved. He was now working on fixing the doors, with no shirt on.

"Hm? Yeah, come in." He said, with some screws in his mouth.

He looked up and did a double take when he saw Kara walk through the door. He took the screws out of his mouth and whistled. "What's the occasion, babe?" He asked, smiling standing up.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:58 am

Kara smiled, hearing him whistle made her do a little pose. She smiled more at him, hearing him call her babe, "Everyone's going out to party, it was going to be a regular party. Buuuut, I told them we are getting married..And they made the party a celebration for us..And, I want you to come with us." She did a cute little pout, putting her arms behind her back, doing another pose, "Please, baby?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:02 am

Logan raised an eyebrow at her and couldn't keep the smile off his face. "Heh, fine, I'll go." He said, before walking up to her.

He tapped her nose. "And stop making cute faces all the time; I can't say yes to everything." He said, smirking, before poking her forehead.

"Let me take a shower and get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:06 am

Kara's eyes brighten up, smiling wider when he said yes, "YAY!" She laughed, giggling as he tapped her nose. She was able to bite his finger softly, smirking as she saw his facial expression, taking his finger out of her mouth, "Pay back for biting mine." She said, tapping his nose, "And, I know you can't say yes to everything, Wolf. I just only do that, cause I wanted to you be with me." She smiled, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 am

Logan chuckled when she bit his finger. "I'll bite it again." He said, smirking, as her finger tapped his nose. He moved to bite it, but Kara pulled back quickly, causing him to chuckle again.

He wrapped an around around her waist and pulled her close. "Nice to know you want me around." He smirked, before leaning down and kissing her, softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go out to party   Let's go out to party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go out to party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next