Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:47 pm

He walked into the living room, munching on a cookie and reading a comic book. He was surprised to see a new arrival in there. "Oh hello! Who are you?" He put the cokie into his mouth and wiped his hand to his pants, offering it to the new arrival. "Hi my name is Flash, but my friends call me Wally."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Kitty smiled up at Wally and then nudged Rogue, "Hey Wally, this is Rogue." She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Rogue looked at the man, "Hello, I'm Rogue." Rogue instinctively checked her hands for her gloves, which she was after her Superman incident she needed to keep them on. She daintily touched his hand and shook, "Wally? Why do they call you Flash?"

'You're such a worry-wort, you're powers can't...'

Rogue shook her head getting the Queen the shut up. The bitch was getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:06 pm

He laughed a bit. "Well they call me the Flash because my power is super speed, not because I would flash my self. If you know what I mean." He said winking at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Rogue snorted before shaking her head, "That... was odd. Not going lie." Rogue laughed lightly before speaking again, "They call me Rogue... I unno. I guess people knew I was a run-away and named me after that." Rogue shrugged not really knowing why she was named that.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:32 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, sometimes people get names that are hard to explain I guess." He smiled at her. "So what's your power?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Rogue chewed on her lower lips, "I take powers... If I touch you two things could happen. A.) I take your powers and you feel weak for a few minutes to days. Or... B.)..."She stopped talking for a moment before continuing, "You die." Rogue looked away. She felt the overwhelming pain inside of her. She knew if she ever loved someone... she'd kill them she by touching them. It wasn't a good feeling at all.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 am

Wallys eyes widened, a bit. "Wow, that is a sinnister power. It must be hard for you sometimes." He said sounding sympatethic.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Rogue frowned, she didn't enjoy when people felt bad for her. Specially other mutants. She chewed on her gum before speaking, "Sometimes. I killed my last boyfriend." Rogue said lowly, her voice faded after speaking it.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:18 pm

He looked at her in shock. "Oh that must have been very hard for you. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Rogue frowned, she felt like he was just pitying her but she said her story, "He dared me to kiss him, like any good girlfriend but I hadn't kissed a boy before. So I did it to shut him up. When I removed myself he fell and just... laid still. He didn't move at all. I got scared and ran." Rogue paused, "I was... fifteen or sixteen at the time. If I remember how old I was correctly."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 pm

He went to her and gave her a small hug. "I'm so sorry, that sounds so awful. I hope you don't balme yourself for that." He asked he pulling away from the hug.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Rogue hugged the man back before looking at him oddly, "It was my fault. No one to blame except for myself. I've come to terms with it. My powers can be pretty useful when I need to take someone's power. It also causes them to be unable to use their powers in certain, rare occasions. Most times it just makes them too tired to care..." Rogue folded her arms. This man... pitied her too much for her liking.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:55 pm

"He was partially to blame too, if he knew of your powers." He sat down on the couch, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Rogue shook her head, "That was the night my powers manifested. I was.... normal until that moment." Rogue looked at Flash in the eyes, "He had no idea and neither did I, but I still killed him whether or not you can begin to feel what I feel is a different matter." Rogue walked to the couch and sat down. She crossed her legs before turning to Flash, "I'm guessing you've had a few girlfriends in your life. Imagine not being able to kiss them, to hold their hold, to not able able to have sex." She said slowly, giving the man an idea of what it's like, "Of course, when you're in my case you begin to realize that is all trivial. It's not necessarily for human or mutant existence." She paused breathing in again, "You learn how to live with it. That's all and life isn't that hard... well except for the part where I have to be constantly aware of where people are so I don't kill them." she laughed for a moment, "I just thought... what would happen if I was in New York City."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:14 pm

He tried to imagine not to be able to touch Dinah ever again. It broke his heart to think about that. He looked down at the floor, and then to her. "I don't know how can you stand so tall. I would be in pieces if I couldn't touch my loved ones."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Rogue looked at Flash before unzipping her bodysuit to show a black tank top and some soccer shorts. Her skin was too pale to be healthy, "This is what happens, my body hasn't seen the sun in... years. Again, if you tried to touch me it would most likely hurt. Not sure, but on the bright side I haven't caught an STD or even the cold/flu in forever." Rogue tried to smile, but explaining how her powers weren't as gruesome and awful as they sounded, was starting to get hard. She wished she could have sex and love a man and kiss one without murdering them. She wanted... but wishes just don't come true.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:37 pm

He looked from her body to her eyes. "If you want to change the subject you can." He said feeling the other was getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Rogue zipped up her suit, "It's not that I don't like talking about it... it's more of the pity I see in people's eyes or their sympathy. People just don't realize how quickly you change yourself so you don't hurt the people you love." Rogue sat back down looking over at Flash, "Did you always know you were a mutant? Or did your powers manifest differently?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:57 pm

He looked at her in the eyes. "I got my powers as a teenager. I was in a lab accident. It used to scare me so much to go fast, at first. I had these nightmaers about me going so fast I stopped the world." He smiled to Rogue reassuringly. "My powers are scary too, I have so much power I don't yet even realise I have. I almost died once when I went too fast. Faded away...."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Rogue looked at him oddly, "Faded away? How can speeds make you fade?" Rogue made a minor note in her mind to not touch him while her powers were active.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:07 pm

He smiled weakly, he didn't like remembering that night. "Like going through the fabric of time and space to a different dimension. Luckily I had my friends there to pull me out."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Rogue nodded understanding his relucence to relive the moment, "Well I'm glad they saved you." Rogue smiled lightly want him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 pm

He smiled softly. "So you and Kitty come from the same team. She hasn't told me much about your universe."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Rogue nodded, "I lead her team. When she disappeared along with Logan and Storm I began pretty much the second in command in leading. Protectors are in our universe making the Mutants, powered humans, killing innocent humans. It's disgusting and a horrible place to be. Unfortunately, I was taken her during their last attack, so I'm not sure if my universe even exists." Rogue brushed her bangs out of her face, "Well, before that if you had powers you were considered a threat and most times taken to the government and experimented on. But Xavier... he... he saved the mutants that weren't caught by the government. Which was where we were taught everything. How to control our powers to even math and social studies." She shrugged, "It was nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Room-
Jump to: