Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:19 pm

He touched her shoulder. "I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know what is happening in my universe either. I wonder how is my beloved Central city doing." She talked about mutants being captured and experimented on. "In our world it's rarer to have people experiment on us metahumans. Mostly because we take care of our own kind."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Rogue felt the hand and touched it with her own, "That's nice. Are you guys hated in your world/s?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:43 pm

He nodded a bit. "Well it's double edged sword. We are loved, and we are feared. The only thing that keeps goverment out of our buisness is that we don't cause trouble for them. It's a delicate balance." He said laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Rogue lightly nodded in understand, "Well... I wish our government would learn from yours." Rogue laughed dryly, wishing that Mutants could just be accepted by common society.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:04 pm

He smiled engourangingly. "I guess the balance we had has been tossed to the garbage, seeing as we are here." He said saddly.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Rogue smached her hand on the couch harsly before standing up, "Everything we-- that must be why we're here!" Rogue quickly turned to Flash, "We're here so that the balance is changed in favor of the mutant-haters. So when they bring us back if we don't die here, we'll die at home?" Rogue quickly spoke trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:14 pm

He looked at her in shock. He then looked away, thinking. "If that's true, I sure hope Bats gets a wiff of it. He if anybody can stop them."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:16 pm

"Bats?" Rogue looked at the man funny, "They have a wo/man named... Bats?" Rogue was wondering if in their universe were people insane.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:23 pm

He laughed. "Sorry, he is kinda well known in my unverse. Batman is his hero name, he is a detective with no powers, exept his wits and his gadgets." He smiled remembering Batman. "He is always on top of everything."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Rogue's mouth twitched before she started pacing around the room. The Black Queen in her head wasn't making a noise, which she assumed would be back she was thinking as well. Rogue looked at Flash, "Well... did they ever say what they planned to do with... us?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:44 pm

He looked at her. "Well you know about the arena matches. That is the only thing I know they are after." He bit his lip, not wanting to say anything more. Fearing Shadow King might find out about his slip.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Rogue continued to look at Flash. His face told her he knew more, but she guessed it wasn't supposed to be public information. So she let it drop, "This is." Rogue brushed her bangs out of her face before huffing.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:07 pm

He looked at her, when she spoke. "hmm.. This is what?" He was confused.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:09 pm

"This is just weird." Rogue shook her head before moving back to the couch. She sat on her legs trying to piece the puzzle together.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:14 pm

He smiled weakly. "I don't think they want us to know too much. But it's so annoying to sit here and do nothing."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Rogue frowned but started talking again, "Can you introduce me to the rest of the people here? I want to see whom is all here."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:32 pm

He smiled, and got up from the couch.. "Sure, lets go find them. You know Storm and Wolfi right. So we should go find the people from my universe." He headed out of the livingroom, going to find some other people. Rogue followed him.

OOC: anyone, anywhere ??? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion   Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing the Real Rogue to the Mansion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5