Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to the mansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool

Deadpool

Back to the mansion Empty
PostSubject: Back to the mansion   Back to the mansion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:01 pm

On the way back from the park, Deadpool remembers he had his nifty little hologram device that could form a hologram and make him look like whoever he wanted. So he turned into Shadowcat. He looked up and down his new look, and wondered if it worked the same if her were to take his clothes off... But that would have to wait... At least until he got a camera. Deadpool proceed to the mansion door and opened it with the code he had seen Shadowcat put in. He walked to room seven, but it was locked. "What the hell? Why does someone have MY room?" He said as he walked away towards the Danger Room. He saw wolverine in a hurry coming out of the room. He almost hid until he realized what form he was in. "Hi Mr. Logan." He said in her voice. "Not right now half-pint. I need to talk to Canary and Flash about what Storm told Kara and I earlier. I'll let her fill you in." He said as he hurried off.

Before the door closed, Deadpool made it into the Danger Room. Still in disguised as Shadowcat.

(OOC: Move to Danger Room.)
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Back to the mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the mansion   Back to the mansion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:41 pm

[Ooc, seriously??? *needs to come in for this*]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net

Back to the mansion
Page 1 of 1