Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyclops's Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Scott groaned, pulling himself off the ground. Blinking his eyes to rid themselves of the blurriness that plagued them. His eyes scanned the area, something felt weird here. Scott's hand moved up to touch the object around his neck, "Where am I?" he questioned the air around him.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Kimura walked slowly to the man, taking her time to walk to him. She examined him, before smirking, "Your in a alternate universe of your own, Scott Summers."
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Scott turned to the woman, "Who are you?" he asked, if they were in an alternate universe wouldn't he know her from his own.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Kimura smirked, "I'm Kimura, and your probably wondering why I know you..Well..I'm from the same universe, and I know you since your with the X-Men..And that you know Logan..and X-23, Logan's clone." She said as she walked closer.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:21 pm

That all common knowledge except the last part, "You say that with hate... I assume you're the villain here then." he observed and reported out. Her voice telling him what she didn't like with a seething passion.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 pm

"I'm a villain only to Laura, and people who disobey the rules of the people in charge of this place..The protectors..which I am a part of. But, they didn't send me to hurt you..Just to show you the way to the mansion, and explain what's going..." She then looked up a bit, acting as if she thought of something, "Wait no..my bad, the last part was a lie..The person in charge of all of this, wants you to join us..You see.." She said as she put her hand on his chest, smiling at him, "Your powerful..and we could use you."
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Scott made a disgusted face, "Why would I join the protectors? My loyalty it to the X-men... And the X-men alone." he was confident and strong with us words, his world currently trying to fight the protectors from taking it over.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm

"Because you wouldn't have to play those games..You know, Emma Frost had died while being in this game.." She said, backing up, "Though so far, that's the only X-Men that has died.." She said as she turned around, "Jean can you help me out dearie?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Dark Phoenix appeared behind Kimura, "Listen to her Scott, if you join us we can be together." She said as she neared him.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Scott was shocked, beyond so when the woman asked for Jean, "But you're dead..." his voice failed at the end of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Kimura

Kimura

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Kimura smirked, walking to Jean as she rested her hand on her shoulder, leaning her head on her hand. She looked at Scott, "Oh she is very much alive." She smirked more, looking up at Jean, "I'll leave this to you, dearie..I got something I need to deal with." Kimura said, before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Dark Phoenix watched her go and then turned back to Scott, "I was brought here after my death....I'm doing this for you Scott...so we can be together." She said almost sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Scott swallowed, he wasn't sure what to say. Oh God he loved Jean, so much more than anything... but he was loyal to only the X-Men. He knew she'd understand, maybe he could even convince her to come with him, "Jean... you know as well as I what I'm going to say." He sighed out, it was harder rejecting her than the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Dark Phoenix looked down and a single fiery tear worked its way down, "I know...just be careful Scott, I can't always protect you from people like Kimura." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Scott swallowed, "I know." he whispered out looking at her, his own face slowly spreading into a sad smile, "I've missed you... so much." He said, almost longingly wanting to accept the offer, but he knew better then to play with fire.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Dark Phoenix nodded, "And I've missed you." She said sadly as she stared at him, it had been too long since she had seen him she thought.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Scott slowly sighed out, "Can you tell me what's going on here? Protectors are very bad news in our world now." He whispered out, the war fresh in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:16 pm

She sighed, it would be best just to show him so she did (insert loong story about everything) She slowly let her hand fall, "If you head to the Mansion you should be safe there." She sent to him
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Scott nodded, moving to the side, before looking back, "I'll see you around, right?" He asked lightly, wondering if he could... see her again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:20 pm

She nodded, "Seeing you...will make this easier." She said in explanation before she sent him directions of how to reach the Mansion safely. "I love you Scott." She sent to him.
Back to top Go down
Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Scott moved a step, before looking back, "You're still my wife, death hasn't parted us." He whispered out, turning around, 'I love you, still after all of this.' He thought to himself, knowing she'd hear it. He slowly walked away, finding his way to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Jean watched him go and started to cry she wasn't prepared for Shadow King to come up behind her, "So you have a lover here now hmm?" He asked as he watched Scott leave. Jean turned to look at him and shook her head, "He is nothing." She said quietly Shadow King sighed, "He better not be....otherwise I may have to use force on him." He said darkly before he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyclops's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops's Arrival   Cyclops's Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyclops's Arrival
Page 1 of 1