Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice in the Danger Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Chloe glanced behind her to see Clark staring down at Lois with a tender look in his eyes, once when Chloe was much younger she would have done anything to have Clark look at her like that. Now though....well things had changed and she only thought of Clark as a good friend, her best friend and he was lucky to have finally found the one who was perfect for him. She turned back to look down at Raven with her mouth suddenly dry....would she be doomed to die an old spinster woman with only a bastard son or daughter to keep her company? She knew she shouldn't be thinking like that....but why did she have the worst luck in relationships? I ruin everything....
--
Clark could feel Chloe's eyes on him for a brief moment but he paid her no heed as his attention and concern was only for the woman that he loved. "Hold on Diana." He whispered quietly as he gently pushed some of her hair back from her face as he stared down at her.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Raven looked over at Diana, slowly speaking, "Why'd you do it?" It seemed like a simple enough answer. Diana wasn't weak in mind, or anything of the sort. The fact the she had done something so serious... was beyond her.

"I didn't mean to, if that's what you're asking." Diana looked out into the sun, "There was this overwhelming amount of pain, I just wanted it gone. I did the only thing I could do. Took pain pills like I had seen Bruce do too many times. I didn't know the the amount so I just poured the container. And here we are." She gestured to the world around her, "Now that doesn't explain your being here. Why did you come into my mind, Rachel?"

Raven looked into the world, "I had to make sure you were mentally stable, Cassie would find a way to kill me if she had known I could have stopped this and didn't." She saw Diana nod, "Cassie... took to Amazon-hood better than I could have hoped for." Diana spoke looking at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Chloe bit her lip she wasn't sure how long they would be talking, she wanted to talk to Clark but she doubted he would want to talk to her. The silence permeated the room and yet after years of being Clark's friend it wasn't an uncomfortable or awkward silence. She wasn't prepared for Clark to actually talk and so jumped when started talking, "Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" He asked quietly. Chloe inwardly cursed and turned back to look at him, "Honestly Clark, because you had a lot going on in your life and I didn't want to add more drama to it. Besides you and Diana are perfect for each other and I'm happy for you." She said slightly avoiding the question. Clark nodded but he didn't look pleased with her answer, "You still could have told me, I mean that's what friends do right?" He asked quietly. Chloe bit her lip and then nodded, "Yeah." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Raven nodded, "She's all about the sisterhood... I don't like it." Raven stated, blinking even though she didn't need to, "It'll get one of the men killed one day. Plus it's not healthy for the women that aren't ready to bond, like me. I swear she forced me to wear a dress." Raven mumbled out.

Diana let a soft laugh come out of herself, "Indeed, it's hard but I'm sure she'll do fine. Look at me, I hadn't seen a man until I turned 21, not look at me." She tried to force a laugh but she couldn't fool herself. She just sighed, "Men are complicated, it was easier with just sole women." Diana spoke, twirling a piece of her wavy hair around her finger, "It gets complicated, with the emotions and the feelings... she's clinging onto the hope that only women can have a peaceful world, which I learned the hard way isn't true."

Raven nodded letting the woman talk.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:30 pm

There was another long held out pause before Clark spoke up again, "How did you get pregnant with his kid anyway?" He asked almost drilling holes into her back with his eyes. Chloe sighed out and then turned to look back at him again, "I was tricked by Thomas...he made me believe that he was Bruce. I uh followed him to the Brotherhood and it was there that he gave me to Johnny for a...sex slave. Johnny recorded the whole thing....I've never felt so hopeless....the drug he uses makes it so your body is willing. I couldn't stop crying though." She said in a haunted tone of voice as she remembered the whole thing as if it was yesterday. Chloe turned to see that Clark looked ready to pummel someone, "I swear Chloe....I will make him pay for what he did to you." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 pm

"So, this was all just an accident?" Raven asked, getting a nod from Diana, "Well, I must leave... take as long as you need to mentally recover. Superman will most likely scare the hell out of you for doing what you did." She watched Diana's eyes look away, out towards the dinosaurs and the tree, "Don't remind me." Diana whispered out, looking at the bloodied mat. Raven took it as the moment to leave.

Raven coughed loudly, pulling her mind into her body. Breathing for what seemed like for the first time. She felt exhausted, but she knew that Diana would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Chloe sighed in relief when Raven woke up, "Are you all right?" She asked with concern as she stared down at her. Clark made a choked noise when he saw Raven get up, "When is Diana waking up?" He asked as he looked at Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Raven coughed again, pulling herself into a sitting position, "Her mind... is odd. It's old." She shivered, letting out another cough, "I'll be... coughing like this for a while. Might vomit as well, I took her pain away but it didn't go without side effects." She covered her mouth coughing, trying to have her stomach settle.

She shut her eyes, connecting to their minds, 'About her waking up, I have no idea. She seemed reluctant. She's caught in a memory that she won't fight. Her eyes felt heavy, she was tired. What she had done would have needed her to recharge before going into her mind, the adrenaline that pumped through her veins had ceased. Her arm the supported her buckled under herself and she found the nice, calming darkness welcome her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 am

Chloe gently laid her back down before turning to look back at Clark, "Clark, are you ok?" She asked when she saw his defeated expression. Clark slowly looked up at her, "The thing is Chloe....I think I've lost her. After she wakes up, I don't know if she'll want anything to do with me, after all I was the one who got her pregnant." He pointed out as he gently held Diana in his arms. Chloe winced, "Whatever happens Clark, don't ever blame yourself ok? I mean how could you have known that by being pregnant she would be in danger?" She asked as she studied him. Clark bit his lip, "Well I didn't but Chloe....I failed her...I should have been better." He said quietly. Chloe got up and glared down at him, "Don't ever say that Clark Kent, you are a good person, and a good friend don't ever sell yourself short." She said sternly. Clark stood up too, "Chloe if I were such a good friend I wouldn't have-" Whatever he was about to say next was cut off as Chloe kissed him. He wasn't sure how it had happened, he pulled her into the kiss though. Suddenly her hands pushed against him and she broke the kiss to stare up at him in shock with one hand over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:51 am

[[ OOC: Sorry, would have replied earlier but I was reading a fan fiction and didn't notice the time passing. o_o;; ]]

Bruce moved to the Danger Room, having a memory of the room. He could find it with traveled ease opening the door to see Raven and Diana passed out on the floor with Chloe and Clark kissing each other. He backed out of the room, knowing they hadn't seen him. He felt confused for the first time in a long time, didn't Clark say he and Diana were together? That dreadfully perfect woman. He quickly moved, leaving to go somewhere else. He needed to think.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:59 am

Chloe had looked past Clark to see just a whisper of a cloak leave the Danger Room but it was enough to let her know who had seen them. Her heart constricted painfully, what must he think of me? I've kissed Clark while he was in a relationship,....heck I've kissed most of the men in the JLA! She thought with some bitter irony. "Clark, I am so sorry." She whispered in horror as she glanced back up to see an unreadable look on his face. Clark didn't even say anything...he just looked at her blankly. Without another word Chloe ran out of the Danger Room with tears running down her face, what the hell was I thinking? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:01 am

Raven picked herself up, blinking her eyes, "Superman?" She asked, she hadn't known the man's name or what he prefered to be called as. But she could make the blurred figure look like a man.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:05 am

Clark turned to look at her, still feeling in shock for one glorious instant he had been kissing Chloe. He hadn't realized just how nice and curvy she was until she had kissed him, making him quite aware of everything and just how nicely she had fit against him. "Yeah Raven?" He asked eventually feeling kinda stunned.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 am

"What should I call you?" She asked, unsure of what the right word you be.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 am

Clark coughed, "You can call me Clark, everyone else does." He said with a strained smile and then stepped forward, "Do you need some help getting up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:12 am

Raven looked at Diana before looking at Clark, "I'll be fine, it her I'm worried about." She pushed her head into her direction, "I can't go in there again. Not yet, I just... need some rest and I can continue." Raven stated, she was tired but she couldn't go passing out on floors. Garfield would get worried.

Well would if he was here.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:17 am

Clark nodded before looking down at Diana, "Is she going to be ok?" He asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:19 am

"She's perfectly fine, it was... an accident." she finished out, her voice wavering heavily soaked in the tiredness she felt.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:20 am

Clark nodded, "I hope she recovers, are you sure you don't need to take a nap or something?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:21 am

Raven nodded with him, "I do, I just... don't know where my room is?" She stated, never really being brought to an area to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 am

Clark nodded in understanding before looking down at Diana, "Can I take her to her room now?" He asked planning on taking Diana back to her room while showing Raven where she was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:30 am

Raven nodded, "But we'll need to be back here tomorrow unless you pulls herself out of that intoxicating world." she stated, slowly pulling herself up. Her body shook in a shiver, she grabbed her stomach the need to vomit was quite strong. She quickly swallowed breathes to stop the nausea. She knew Clark would look at her weirdly but she didn't care. All she wanted to do was not puke in front of her superior.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:34 am

Clark nodded at her words and then winced when she gripped her stomach, "Are you sure you're going to be all right?" He asked as he stared down at her. He picked up Diana gently from off the floor and then back at Raven, he would be more then understanding if she vomited. After all she had healed Diana and that to Clark meant everything.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:36 am

"I'm fine." she gasped out, pushing herself off the wall and towards the door. Let him lead the way to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice in the Danger Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3