Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice in the Danger Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Practice in the Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Chloe headed to the Danger Room to blow off some steam and even though she briefly thought about the baby's safety she threw herself into a intense workout. As her only abilities were her brain and her healing powers, she had been trained by Oliver and her own uncle in self-defense. She had never really had the opportunity to use these skills yet however and found she was rusty. She was grateful that Amanda had taught her some new moves recently and found that they helped, her eyes constantly scanned the room for anything that could be aiming in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Raven slowly walked into the Danger Room, wanting to mediate in silence. When she opened the door she found the room in use. She covered the room in darkness, destroying all of the machinery. She took a step into the room as everything malfunctioned. Silently.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Chloe jumped as she wasn't expecting the Danger Room to suddenly shut down, she had half-hoped that she might be able to somehow wear herself out to death. She took a few deep breaths before gaining the ability to speak, "Who's there?" She called out, she didn't like this....not at all.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Raven made the shadows leave, "I am." she stated moving closer inveigh her hood up above her face.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Chloe whirled around to see Raven standing there and huffed out, "Wow you startled me, what's going on?" She asked as she studied her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 pm

"Came to meditate." She stated blinking at the woman, "And uou are pregnant, why are you training?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Chloe's eyebrows went up in surprise before she answered albeit reluctantly, "Its always good to stay in top physical condition." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:11 am

Raven blinked slowly still not understanding why she would to that, "I'm an empath." she said answering the woman's unasked question.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:44 am

Chloe slowly nodded in understanding, "I see, do you want me to leave the Danger Room so you can meditate?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:49 am

"It doesn't bother me what you do, but you're more then welcomed to join the meditation." Raven took a few steps towards the end of the room, "It'll relax your chaotic nerves."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:07 am

Chloe wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that and instead just nodded, before she joined her, 'So what are we supposed to do?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:10 am

[[ OOC: Playing Rogue first the first time in so long. LAZZYY ]]

Raven brought herself to the floor crossing her legs one over the other, "You're going to let your mind go, let all logical thought leave. If you have trouble, I can assist your mind on the letting go process, humans tend to have a more difficult time with the release." Raven stated keeping her posture but letting her body relax. She shut her eyes, her body slowly levitating around a foot of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:18 am

Chloe mimicked her posture minus the levitating and tried to release all natural thought.....however almost every time she did so she saw Johnny's sneering face calling her a Whore. She winced as other memories started to crowd her head and she struggled to release those memories but it was difficult....espescially since she believed his words to be true.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:25 am

Raven decided to interject into the woman's mind, she could see the images. It was lesser known of her abilities to be able to manipulate the mind. She could build or remove memories. She quickly inserted herself into the woman's mind. To the outside world both of them would be covered in a shroud of darkness.

'Can you hear me?' She spoke into the woman's mind, pulling her subconscious being into existence. She manipulated her mind to have them in a field. Having herself looking at the other.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:53 am

Chloe looked down at herself in horror as she realized she was naked, "Um yes." She eventually said as she looked around herself in awe. She tried to cover herself but it was a futile effort, "Next time some sort of warning would be good though." she added as she tried not to freak.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:56 am

'If I had told you, your passenger might have stopped me.' Raven walked forward, confidently, 'Your mind knows no concept of clothing, covering yourself is quite futile.' Raven said rolling her eyes, 'Now, we're going to work through your issues. I can take away the emotional pain, if needed when we confront your inner-demons.'
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 am

Chloe frowned, "You know about Brainiac? As for the issues....if you try and interfere that'll leave room open for him to come in." She said as she watched her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:01 am

'I don't plan on summoning Brainiac, I plan on working through your emotional problems. You're emotions are more temperamental then three hundred pregnant women. It's hard for an empath like me to not snap if I'm within fifty feet of you. Most would just kill you, I'm going to help you manage it.' Raven looked at her straightly, waiting for questions to fly at her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:04 am

Chloe bit down on the questions that were all but demanding to escape, "How are you going to help me?" She asked eventually and with just a hint of hope in her voice. She was getting so tired of fighting back all the emotions she had had to deal with lately that she really hoped Raven could help her. She winced as suddenly she felt a familiar presence behind her a clone of her stepped up only this version had black eyes. "Ahh an empath....stay away from her memories." The Brainiac clone of her said with a dark frown.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 am

Raven's eyes moved to the second precedence, feeling it before it came to existence, "You're frightened of me. You know what I can do." She said, unwavering moving her eyes back to Chloe's, "I'm going to help you work through the wrath, the envy, the lust, the greed, the sloth, the gluttony, and the pride." she ignored the Brainiac, finding his power was only the amount of attention he was given.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:18 am

Chloe nodded forcing herself not to focus on Brainiac who was approaching Raven with contempt in her very being. "You honestly think you can help her? If I really wanted too, all I would have to do is take over her mind....and then you wouldn't be able to save her." Brainiac her said. Chloe glared at the form of Brainiac, but she followed Raven's example and didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:24 am

Raven looked through Brainiac, "If he could, he would have by now. He gains power from your fear. Do not fear." She said a large shadow like raven flapping it's large, outstretched wings to Chloe before landing on her shoulder, "Think of the most vivid memory you can think of pertaining to wrath." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:29 am

Chloe bit her lip and then her eyes widened as a memory filled her mind, she was facing Lex Luthor and she was holding a gun in her hands. She had just escaped from guards that had tried to take her down as she had made her escape from her prison. She had been so furious as Lex had been expierimenting on her and her mother and now it had boiled down to this moment. He had tried talking to her but instead of listening she had fired the gun right at his head, she had wished that it would have hit him but at the last second Clark had intervened and had gotten her out of there.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 am

'Now, go through the scenario again. This time taking the memory and changing it to one that the older you would do in the scenario. Note: The memory will never end in his death.' Raven kept her face calm, knowing Brainiac was gone for the moment. The more she worked with Chloe, the more she could most likely rid her of her pest.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:44 am

Chloe nodded and took a breath before focusing on the memory once again, she was facing Lex Luthor with the gun in her hands, instead of firing though she dropped the weapon. Lex smirked at her and took a step forward but then Clark intervened and got her out of there. Chloe gasped as she pulled herself out of the new memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice in the Danger Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: