Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice in the Danger Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 am

Raven could feel her justifying the memory, 'Do you see? Acting within the moment is rash, but when time is taken to go over your flaws and seeing how you could have changed it... often leads to having a healthier psyche.' Raven explained, 'Now choose one made of... envy.'
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 am

Chloe bit her lip and then sighed as another memory hit; She and Lois were talking at lunch, "So Chloe, you will not believe how Smallville has been lately. I mean seriously if I weren't there to keep an eye on him, he might break something, and then he does a weird disappearing act every ten seconds. I mean what is up with that?" Lois demanded as she took a fry and bit into it. Chloe had to fight the urge to throw her drink in Lois's face....it wasn't fair that she was working Chloe's dream job at the Planet. 'Look Lois, at least you get to work at the Planet...I have to work with people who can turn into serial killers if something ticks them off." She snapped as she got up, the look on Lois's face was priceless, "I'm so-" Lois started to say but Chloe cut her off, "Whatever." She said and left the deli leaving Lois looking confused and upset.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:04 pm

'Change it.' Raven commanded.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Chloe nodded and sighed as she went through the memory again; She and Lois were talking at lunch, "So Chloe, you will not believe how Smallville has been lately. I mean seriously if I weren't there to keep an eye on him, he might break something and then he does a weird disappearing act every ten seconds. I mean what is up with that?" Lois demanded as she took a fry and bit into it. Chloe smiled at her, "Well, I have a feeling that things will start looking up for you at the Planet Lo and Clark isn't all that bad." She said as she took a sip of her drink. Lois nodded reluctantly before eating another fry, "Yeah just don't tell him I said that." She said darkly. Chloe opened her eyes as the memory ended there.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Raven almost smiled, the woman was fixing her temperament, "Now find one for lust, just let's not lean into the complete sexual act please."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Chloe giggled at her words, she had been so angry at Bruce for not believing that he was worth something to people so she was going to give him a piece of her mind. Before she knew it, she was in the Lab and striding towards Bruce intent on lecturing him, instead somehow she started kissing him. She couldn't really focus much beyond the fact that this was amazing...and he was a talented kisser. the memory was short but it was one of the only memories she treasured. And now it was over

Last edited by Watchtower on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Raven choked lightly, it was weird seeing the father of her best friend turning on a woman. It was just too weird. She accidentally threw out a memory.

She was screaming at her father, Trigon. He was about to kill Robin, she wouldn't allow that. Her severe releasing of energy stopped time in its tracks. She quickly ran looking for Robin, she saved him from the falling building, pulling him out before it could fully fall, 'Robin... come on, Robin.' she whimpered out as time went back into motion, 'Raven?'

Raven quickly pulled the memory back, she was vulnerable in the space, she needed to remember that, 'Change it.' she commanded.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Chloe silently wondered what the memory Raven had incidently shown her meant, she had been so angry at Bruce for not believing that he was worth something to people so she was going to give him a piece of her mind. Before she knew it, she was in the Lab and striding towards him "Bruce can we talk about what we said earlier?" She asked as she folded her arms. Bruce turned to look up at her and then got up, "I don't know what else there is to say." He said as he studied her. Chloe pulled herself out of the new memory, a sense of loss filled her.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Raven winced out, "Next, greed. Doesn't have to deal with money." She hadn't understood why she remembered that, she hadn't felt anything for Robin so why would he come out of no where talking about lust?
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Chloe had to think about it and then another memory filled her, Lionel Luthor set a newspaper down as he studied her from his desk. Chloe was much younger about high school age, "You know Chloe...if you investigate Clark for me I can get you your own column in the Daily Planet. Now how does that sound?" He asked as he studied her. Chloe had just had her best friend get mad at her, "That sounds like a good plan...I accept." She said with a smile. Finally she would get her life's dream....all she had to do was spy on Clark and figure out what he was hiding. Chloe winced as she pulled out of the memory, the whole deal had not gone down well and it had taken over a year for Clark to forgive her. That had not been something she had been proud of doing....and it still filled her with shame each time she thought about it.

Last edited by Watchtower on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 pm

'You should know the drill.' Ravens stated, freeing her mind.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:50 pm

She did indeed so she revisited the memory; Lionel Luthor set a newspaper down as he studied her from his desk. Chloe was much younger about high school age, "You know Chloe...if you investigate Clark for me I can get you your own column in the Daily Planet. Now how does that sound?" He asked as he studied her. Chloe got up and glared down at him, "I would never investigate anyone for you...so you can take your little job offer and shove it up your ass.' She snapped before she turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:52 pm

'tone down the anger.' Raven commanded, 'Replacing one sin and adding another doesn't fix anything.'
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 pm

She nodded and bit her lip before revisiting the memory once again; Lionel Luthor set a newspaper down as he studied her from his desk. Chloe was much younger about high school age, "You know Chloe...if you investigate Clark for me I can get you your own column in the Daily Planet. Now how does that sound?" He asked as he studied her. Chloe shook her head, "I'm sorry Mr. Luthor but you've got the wrong girl." She said and left.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:09 pm

'Much better. Next we'll do envy.' Raven stated before another memory flew out of her.

They were all practicing on the T-Tower, Robin was flirting with Starfire which he always did, he could do that since they were together. She finally looked like a woman, gorgeous beyond words. Even Raven could see and say that. She was showing a lot of skin and she could see Beast Boy ogling her and well as Cyborg. Beast Boy even nudged her speaking to her, 'She's so hot!' he said, his voice hadn't caught up with his puberty yet. She felt so jealous, so angry she almost exploded. But she kept it in, leaving the area quickly. She could feel the tears running down her face, she'd never be good enough. Starfire would always one up her. She just wish she could be her...

Raven let the memory play out, silently watching yourself only becoming enraged when Beast Boy said that. Why did it bother her that much? She barely even remembered this.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Chloe sighed, sloth had never really been an issue for her....she thought she had to think for a long time before a memory came; Chloe was at the basement of the Planet after looking up an article on Dr. Knox, maybe he could help her with her ability, she thought. That was when Clark arrived, "Hey Chloe, I know Dr. Knox might be interesting and all but I need help with-" Whatever he was about to say next was lost as Chloe cut him off, "Look Clark, as fascinating as the view from Mount Olympus must be to you, we mere mortals have things that need to taken care of." She snapped before she grabbed her purse. Clark stared at her confused, "But Chloe, this is really important." He protested, to which Chloe frowned, "I'm sure that it is Clark, but I need to get some other things taken care of first." She snapped before turning on her heel and leaving Clark.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Clark came into the Danger Room with Diana in his arms and sagged in relief when he saw Chloe and someone else he didn't recognize. "Chloe, I need help!" He called, unknowingly interrupting the meditation session as all his concern was for the woman in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Chloe jumped as someone interrupted her meditation session, she jumped and whirled around to see Clark holding Diana in his arms. "Oh my gosh Clark, what happened?" She demanded as she hurried forward all of her attention focused on them.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Raven caught herself after being thrown out of the woman's mind. She stood up on her feet walking towards the man she knew as Superman holding what looked to be Wonder Woman. She could feel the woman's pain mixed with a duller emotion, one she couldn't seem to grasp. She stayed silent and unmoving in her calm thoughts. She wanted to get into the woman's mind, she seemed like she needed the help.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Clark bit his lip, "That's just the thing Chloe...Diana was pregnant but she lost the baby and when I checked in on her she had taken a whole bottle of pills." He said as he laid Diana down gently on the Danger Room floor. Chloe stepped forward, "I can save her Clark." She said quietly as she met his eyes. Clark bit his lip, "I don't know Chloe, I don't want you to get hurt." He said reluctantly to which Chloe sighed and brushed past him until she was kneeling next to Diana. I can do this she thought and reached out to heal her. A warm golden glow started working its way from her hand but only halfway up and then it died and Chloe fell back with a muffled curse. Clark caught her and glared down at her, "Chloe what's going on?" He demanded as he pulled her up and then x-rayed her. The look on his face said everything, "You're pregnant...Chloe why didn't you say anything? For that matter why did you try healing Diana when you're pregnant?" He demanded as he glared down at her. Chloe frowned, "Look Clark I didn't want to be pregnant with Johnny's kid....and yet that's what I am." She said darkly as she released herself from his grip.
[Ooc hope you don't mind the added thingie, I thought it would make more sense this way]
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:40 pm

[[ OOC: It's fine ]]

Raven moved past the fighting pair, it was beyond her why they hadn't started dating. The two seemed like an obvious match made in heaven. Raven shook out her hand, kneeling down placing her hands on Diana's temples. Darkness slowly seeped from her finger tips slowly covering the woman's body, she kept her eyes shut with an ear open in case Superman suddenly felt the need to attack. She had done this once before, she hoped she could save Cassie's mentor. Cassie would kill her if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Clark glared at the mention of Johnny, "Wait...when did that happen Chloe? I'm going to give him a piece of my mind." He growled and then turned around to see Raven hovering over Diana. He almost made his way over there but Chloe held him back, "Clark, I think she's healing Diana." She said softly and regretfully, she felt bad that she hadn't been able to save Diana. Clark slowly relaxed and watched them with worry, he didn't know what he would do if Diana died on him....he knew he would never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Raven heard Chloe keep the man back, she knew what she saw doing. "Keep her here..." was all she managed to make out before the world back this maddening, spinning ride that she couldn't get off. Raven felt the need to vomit, but settled her stomach. She hasn't realized she had fallen until she felt the hard, smooth surface of the Danger Room against her cheek. 'I'm going in.' she sent to Chloe's mind, having made a connection with her before she completely blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Chloe's eyes narrowed when she heard that, she had an idea of where Raven was heading. Clark turned to meet Chloe's eyes and Chloe shrugged, "We need to keep them in here Clark, Raven is going to talk to Diana mentally." She said quietly as she hurried forward to try and make Raven more comfortable, she didn't need to turn around to see Clark doing the same with Diana.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Raven moved through a darkness before noticing a hole of light in the direction she was walking. She started to run, stumbling trying to catch of to Diana. But she saw Diana stop, which surprised her. When Raven finally made it the the light she noticed it was a cave exit. Through the whole she saw dinosaurs growling and screeching under the foliage. There was a bloodied mat next to where Diana was sitting.

"Wonder Woman..." she stated, moving forward. She saw the woman turn her head to her own, "Yes, Rachel?" Diana knew they weren't in the outside world, this was the world of her dreams. The one only Bruce had known about this world and he didn't even remember it. She sighed moving her face back to Raven's, "Sit, sit. I assume you're here to talk?" Raven nodded quickly sitting down next to the woman.

[[ OOC: I'm giving you time to RP so I'm not hogging the thread. ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Danger Room   Practice in the Danger Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice in the Danger Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next