Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranger Danger!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Selina, deciding to do some exploring, had opened a door the lead to a large, white sphere shaped room. She looked to the sides as a red beam slowly came near her. She launched herself up into the air before flipping over the beam. She landed in a crouching position grabbing her ribs, which she had come to find didn't hurt anymore. She cracked and stretched before she saw a group of rockets coming towards her. Her eyes became wide before she started to back hand spring until she hit the wall. Most of the rockets had crashed and exploded on the floor but only two remained. Catwoman hissed before jumping up and propelling herself off the wall last second. when the rockets made impact she was pushed father then she had calculated, but just like the feline in her name she landed on her feet.

"What kind of fucked up place is this?"

She asked out loud not entirely sure if anyone could hear her. Her eyes grew larger, if possible, at the sight of the weaponry all aimed for her, "Well fuck me..." She began to use every gymnastic move known to man just to stay alive in the sphere of death.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:59 pm

After witnessing the arena match, Kitty needed to blow off some steam and so she headed down to the Danger Room. She had changed into her X-men outfit and by the time she had entered the Danger Room she saw that someone had already started a simulation. "End simulation!" She called and at once the Danger Room shut down, she turned to look over at the woman who had been fighting the Danger Room simulation. "Oh I don't think we've met, the name's Kitty Pryde and you are?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Catwoman

Catwoman

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Selina started huffing before saying, "My name's... not of importance, but you can call me Catwoman." She brushed her blond hair out of her face, " Oh, you're nma eis Kitty? that's... ironic." The woman laughed before stretching once more, "Now, since I'm sure you know how to control this... death sphere... so... what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Kitty laughed, "That is weird, my codename is Shadowcat and um the death sphere is actually called The Danger Room." She said and smiled at her, "There are ten levels in the Danger Room, I've only gotten as high as level eight though. From the looks of it, you were on level nine." She said
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Catwoman blinked before huffing out, "Well, what's your super-power? I would think you'd make it to ten easily. Specially if I, a non-powered-human, could." Catwoman was honestly curious since it seemed like she was the only one that lacked super-human abilities.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Kitty sighed and bit her lip, "I can phase myself and kinda go ghostlike if you will, the other cool thing with my ability is that I can short circut any machines if I go through them." She said and looked around. "So you don't have powers? And yet you're stuck here with the rest of us?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Catwoman nodded, "There must be a reason I'm here, but yet I have yet to understand." She sighed before coming up with a little thing, "I have an idea, if you will... how about we try Level Nine together? And we can both tell each other how to improv? Want to be training buddies?" Catwoman smiled, broadly. She thought to herself. I may have just made a friend...
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Kitty smiled warmly back at her, "Sure that sounds like a plan." She said and looked up, "Danger Room start simualtion level nine!" She called. The Danger Room whirred to life and within moments lasers started firing at both her and Catwoman. Moving fast, Kitty raced towards Catwoman and managed to phase them both in time before a laser caught her.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Catwoman's eyes widened as she was taken and grabbed, "Holy shit, that was amazing!" She yelled before she saw a rocket launcher panel come out of the wall, "I hate that thing." She shivered wondering how long her phase would last.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Kitty smiled over at her then raced towards where the rocket launcher was, she phased through it causing it to short-circuit and explode. She phased out and didn't see the claw coming up from behind her until she was grabbed.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Catwoman noticed the hand grabbing Kitty in response she performed a round-off and nailed the hand with all of her weight before grabbing her and back flipping safety to the ground, "Be more aware of your surrounds, have 180 degree and keep your head and eyes moving." She looked around her eyes stilted soaking up every piece of the floor plan of the sphere one more, "Just keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 am

Kitty nodded and followed Catwoman's advice, she darted around the Danger Room avoiding some of the lasers that headed straight for her. Once the simulation was complete, Kitty took the time to survey the damage. "Wow, that was like totally awesome!" She said excitedly with a big grin directed at Catwoman.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Catwoman beemed internally but looked blandly at her, "I'm thinking we should work on your flexibility and body fluidity, yuo're very clumsy and block-y and I think I can help you fix it. So you don't have to always rely on your powers." Catwoman let out a wide smile, "And I'm proud to have help you beat your record! Haha." Catwoman nodded walking forward to Kitty, "Well, do you have a break room or something? I think I really need a break."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Kitty tried not let her disappointment show when Catwoman pointed out all her flaws and then made a mental note to work on everything. "Thanks for the critique, I needed to hear it and sadly we don't have a breakroom but there is a kitchen and its well stocked." She said with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Catwoman noticed the hint of disappoint but brushed it off, praise would come in time, "That sounds fantastic! Wanna lead the way...?" Catwoman laid a hand on the shorter girl's shoulder, "And you did good. Don't think you sucked, because you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Kitty smiled up at her, "Thanks and um don't worry I'll work on like all of that stuff!" She said and then led the way to the Dining Room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stranger Danger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger!   Stranger Danger! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranger Danger!
Page 1 of 1