Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loner Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Loner Birthday  Empty
PostSubject: Loner Birthday    Loner Birthday  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Its my actual real birthday.....and so far its sucked....I made up a date for myself on the second and today is my birthday. My mom forgot that we were supposed to go to lunch and is now too busy teaching piano. Add to that my dad just sent me a text saying Happy Birthday.......I guess that's a really good birthday present huh? Oh crap I'm crying now....I hate that I'm crying anyway if you don't believe me and that fact that today is my birthday, you can check my Facebook....it has my real birthday date. I don't know why today has sucked so much....I feel like a terrible person I seem to be doing everything wrong and I might be leaving in three weeks....for eighteen months. Yeah and I don't know why I've been so moody lately other then to say that my life sucks.

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hbeadles1

and I'm not bringing this up so you guys can feel like I'm guilt tripping cause I'm not....I just need to vent and I hope I don't offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Loner Birthday  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loner Birthday    Loner Birthday  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:11 am

I'm sorry you had such a bad Birthday Hannah. Happy Birthday though. Even though I'm late. I hope things work out and your parents apologize but. I'm glad you were born. sunny Razz tongue Surprised Smile Very Happy Laughing I love you pirat clown alien cat pig rabbit drunken bom cheers Basketball albino cherry santa rendeer farao geek jocolor queen king elephant flower afro Cool all the happy faces.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Loner Birthday  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loner Birthday    Loner Birthday  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:32 am

Happy birthday dear!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Loner Birthday  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loner Birthday    Loner Birthday  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 am

I freakin effin looove that vid Niina <3333 and thank you Dani for all the happy faces ^^ Sorry for being such a drama queen yesterday and *hugs you both*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loner Birthday  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loner Birthday    Loner Birthday  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loner Birthday
Page 1 of 1