Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday Surprise 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Birthday Surprise 2 Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Surprise 2   Birthday Surprise 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:20 pm

She opened the door that led to the stairs and smiled as she showed him the table set for two and the roses that had been scattered across it. "I know you haven't told anyone, but happy birthday Bruce." She said with a smile as she looked up at him, off to the side on another table was a cake and a dinner set up for him to decide what he wanted. "Now I wasn't able to get any wine but uh I hope juice works instead." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise 2   Birthday Surprise 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Bruce stared at the array, he wasn't sure how to take it in, "Who told you?" He asked aloud, yet silently. He didn't want to leave but he didn't want anyone celebrating his birthday either. It was the day that marked his parents' death, it was all his fault.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise 2   Birthday Surprise 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm

She frowned, he didn't seem happy crap I messed up again she thought. "I found out, is it too much? I mean I'll understand if you don't want to." She said and then looked down, "Did I do something wrong?" She asked quietly, hating that she felt like she had and not knowing why.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise 2   Birthday Surprise 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Bruce shook his head, "It's nothing you did." His voice was still the same monotoned excellence he was known for, this day was the worst day that reoccurred on the calendar every year. It wasn't a day to celebrate, normally he'd go to the cemetery and speak the day looking at his parents' graves... but this year it couldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise 2   Birthday Surprise 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:59 pm

She bit her lip, "Then tell me what's wrong." She said as she looked up at him pleadingly, she had never seen Bruce look so guarded and it worried her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise 2   Birthday Surprise 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Bruce didn't want to talk. He didn't even want to think, his mind rolling over the day's event from twenty years ago. Every detail was as clear as the day it happened, it was and never had been a happy birthday after that day. His eyes leaked the pain he felt so vividly in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise 2   Birthday Surprise 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:07 pm

She bit her lip as he started crying, she could see the raw pain in his eyes and she felt at a loss of what to do. Shit I really messed up she thought as she wished she could take a mallet to her head and forget everything all over again. "Bruce?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise 2   Birthday Surprise 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Bruce turned leaving the scene immediately, he wouldn't let his facade break in front of her. The woman didn't deserve all of the anger and pain he felt inside, he feared he might lash out and do something he might regret.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise 2   Birthday Surprise 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Chloe watched him leave and then hung her head as she put her hand on her stomach feeling like a failure, I can't do anything right she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise 2   Birthday Surprise 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Surprise 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Archive-
Jump to: