Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birthday Surprise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Birthday Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Surprise   Birthday Surprise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:02 pm

[Ooc this takes place tommorow, but I'm it today cause I won't be on much tommorow]
Chloe knocked on Bruce's door and hoped that her poker face was set, once he opened the door she smiled up at him. "Hey Bruce I was wondering if you could help me, I seem to have lost the necklace my mom gave me and I can't find it anywhere. Could you help me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Birthday Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise   Birthday Surprise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Bruce was staring up at his ceiling, wishing today could have been any other day. He was turning a year older today and it wasn't something he needed a reminding of. He turned his head to the knock on the door. He sat up and rolled out of bed silently, opening it to her Chloe's plight. "I'll help." He said shortly, his mood today would be a constant 0.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Birthday Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise   Birthday Surprise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm

She almost smiled, Oh good she thought before she walked with him down the corridor, "I think it was up on the roof last.' She muttered as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Birthday Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise   Birthday Surprise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Bruce stopped mid-walk completely unsure of what was going on. He knew something was up from that statement alone, "Why were you on the roof?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Birthday Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise   Birthday Surprise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:10 pm

She sighed, "I was looking at the sunset and it has a really nice spot where you can read books and not have to worry about people barging in." She admitted with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Birthday Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise   Birthday Surprise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 pm

"People can't barge in, it is outside." He stated, not understanding the logic in it all but he started walking once more. The woman was odd.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Birthday Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise   Birthday Surprise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:13 pm

She smiled, "They can walk in as you're trying to enjoy a good book without distractions." She pointed out as she led the way up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Birthday Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise   Birthday Surprise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Bruce nodded, not replying but he followed her up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthday Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Surprise   Birthday Surprise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Surprise
Page 1 of 1