Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some things must be told one day.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Some things must be told one day. Empty
PostSubject: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 am

Dinah had left once Wally fell asleep. She walked out of the building on to the brotherhood. Shaking her head. How was she supose to tell this? One way or another he had to know. She made her way to the dining room. She took place on a chair. Dinah sighed.
The only thing that she had to do now was wait.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:32 am

He walked into the dining room to get some snack. He didn't expect to see her there, so he jumped a bit when he saw her. "Dinah. What are you doing here?" He realised he had let go of the cold exterior that he was supposed to keep up around her. He straightened up wanting to push her away with coldness.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:35 am

Laura wanted a snack, stopping suddenly when she heard Canary and Adam's voice. Making her stop right by the door, she didn't show herself, she stayed against the wall. Listening in.

Why is she here? I thought she didn't want anything to do with him.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:39 am

Dinah stood up. ''Meister..I need to tell you something.'' Seeing how his eyes changed back to the same coldness. ''Please stop that villain act.'' She sat back in her seat. Sighing. She bit her lip. Knowing that yelling would only make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:44 am

He took a seat oposite to her. "What is it?" He said ignoring her remark.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:46 am

What would she possibly have to tell him? Her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:50 am

She sighed looking up. Looking into his eyes. ''I am pregnant.'' She said. Feeling her heart sank into her stomach. ''And it's yours.'' She blinked a few times. Feeling the same weak feeling she had 6 weeks ago. But now she was actually facing him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:52 am

His heart skipped a beat and he stopped breathing for a while. It was silent, until he spoke. "Are you sure it's mine?" He asked simply. "Flash could have forgotten to wear protection too."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:54 am

''I am pregnant.''

''And it's yours.''

Laura's eyes widened, her heart skipping a beat. She put her hand over her mouth, trying not to yell out. She pressed herself against the wall..

She's pregnant..?

Laura could feel tears coming, but, she shook her head, making them go away..She would not cry..She couldn't.

Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:57 am

She bit her lip. Nodding slow. ''Flash always wore protection. And we hadn't slept with each other for a long time. Before you..'' She took her head in her hands. Looking down. ''It's yours...''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:01 am

He looked at the diningroom table in silence for a while before he got up. "What ever you might think it's not mine. You raise it as Flashs, okay." He stated and walked to the fridge to get some juice out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:04 am

Laura looked down, feeling herself shudder.

"What ever you might think it's not mine. You raise it as Flashs, okay."

She couldn't hear this anymore, she backed up, gasping as she knocked over a vase. Making a loud shattered noise, she turned around. Seeing Canary and Adam run out. Her eyes were wide, and she backed up, before turning around as she ran off.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:07 am

''WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO DAMN COLD WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR-'' She heard an noise in the hallway. Running to the hallway she saw x23 run away in fear. She looked at Music Meister than back to x23 who already had disseappeared. ''Maby everyone is right. You are a bad guy...''
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:12 am

He was taking Canarys yelling, until he heard the vase break. He ran out after Canary. He saw Lauras figure running away. 'Laura..... I'm sorry....' He turned to look at Canary. "I am a bad guy and you should know it. Just raise the baby as Flashes. It deserves a good father." He wlaked past Canary to go after Laura.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:20 am

She grabbed his hand. Once he turned arround she looked into his eyes. ''You are no bad guy. You try too hard...'' Shaking her head. ''You don't know who you are.'' She let go of his hand. ''I thought you would be yourself for once. But I see it now... You have youre replacement. I'm not needed in anyway. And now when I give you a second chance. You even destroy it. Not only hurting me but also her. '' Dinah shook her head once again. She walked past him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:25 am

He just looked at her in the eyes and stayed silent. "You are happy with Flash, I don't want to ruin that for you.... like I ruined the thing between the two of us." He said to her before she walked past him.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 am

She looked over her shoulder. ''You ruined it when you became this cold. Yes I am happy with Flash. But I do not want to lose one of my very good friends because they made a mistake. My mother learned me to forgive. I forgave you. '' She walked towards him. Kissing him on the cheek. She than walked away back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:32 am

He just stood there for a while looking after her. Tears started to sting his eyes. ' But how can you forgive me if I can't even forgive myself.' He dried his eyes, and turned around to go after Laura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things must be told one day.   Some things must be told one day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some things must be told one day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Dining Room-
Jump to: