Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Things Come With Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

All Things Come With Time Empty
PostSubject: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:18 pm

[[OOC: This takes place before Jubilee decides to start things but after Chloe healed Bruce <3 ]]

Bruce was working in the Lab, fixing boxes and categorizing them. He was almost done with the Bat-Cave wanna be. But still that little glimmer of confusion clung to his mind. Why did they have a replica of his Asylum Batcave? He wasn't sure but it was something to ask about later on.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Kara had saw a door that looked familiar to the Bat-Cave entrance. She was only James in her hands, she walked into the Bat-Cave. Walking down the stairs, "Batman?" She called out.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Bruce turned to see Kara walking down the stairs, "Kara?" he asked, almost thinking she had been Chloe. He wasn't sure why Kara still called him Batman even though his real name had been posted everywhere in this universe.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Kara walked to him, looking around as she nodded, "It does look like the real Bat-Cave..All it's missing is a fried computer." She laughed softly, rolling her eyes at his serious face, "I'm kidding Bruce." She said.

James looked at Bruce, holding his teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Bruce gave her a quiet glare, "You touch my computer and I will be forced to get out my Kryptonite Bullet." he said in a low, threatening tone, but removing it once he saw she had James, "Also, as well as being a replica... it's a free zone. Collars don't work here as I found out earlier." he mused aloud putting a box down and moving towards Kara to have a face to face conversation.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:40 pm

"And then you'll have a really mad husband coming after you. And a really mad cousin coming after you as well." She said, smiling when he realized she had James.

James didn't look at the man anymore, not liking the glare he gave his mother.

Kara realized he put his head against her chest, looking to Bruce, "Nice to know." She said, smiling at him, "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Bruce made a slight noise of amusement, "You know I can't hurt you. Clark, Logan, and Diana would combine to kick my ass..." He thought about it for a moment, "It's not fair really, you kill my baby and I can't get a little pay back?" He stopped speaking for the moment, realizing his fault in logic. She asked him a question, in which cause his eyes to soften, "Well, I was fixed, completely this time. No more rotten organs or female assets." His said in his monotone voice, it was pretty funny actually.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Kara smiled, "Yeah, I know." She said, laughing softly. She then looked at James, before looking back, "Well you have a new baby now." Kara said as she nodded to him, "I'm glad, and anything interesting happening? Other than new Bat-Cave."

James looked back to Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Bruce shrugged his shoulders, "I'm pretty sure this one girl wants me to make a move on her, I'm not sure. She seems to follow me around everywhere or we just randomly bump into each other, but that's all." He paused for a moment before thinking of something else to say, "But this room makes me wonder... did they, in Gotham, find out who I really am under the mask? Or did they discover my lab? I'm not sure, but I hope it's not the former." He shut his eyes thinking a bit, before looking at James, "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Kara smiled, "Then why don't you make a move on her?" She asked, before she looked around, "I don't know what to say..Or what can help. But maybe they only found the Cave." She said, before she smiled, "Been good, been teaching James how to walk. He is doing good so far. I just wish Logan was here to help."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Bruce nodded, understanding how raising a kid on your own felt, "Though this place isn't just my lab. It contains things from the Fortress of Solitude, the JLA, and other places. A lot of this stuff I'm not familiar with..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Kara's eyes widened, "Okay well keep kryptonite away from me and James." She said, looking at Bruce as he raised an eyebrow, "James has my powers, so you connect the dots." She said, before she looked around, "If you ever need help, you can call me."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 pm

"Will do." Bruce said, thinking something over, but deciding against saying it. He would rather not like a swift quick in his groin. He gave a visible shiver after thinking about it. "but you know, you should start teaching James how to use his powers... I'd rather not like another fried computer." he mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Kara looked at James, "He hasn't been using them..the only time was that with the Black Queen..So I'm wondering if that was just a spur to show he has my powers or what.." She said, looking at him, "And don't worry I'll make sure he won't be anywhere near stuff he could kill or break."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Bruce remembered that day, wasn't even a day old and he kicked the telepath's ass, "Oh did Rogue tell you yet?" Bruce asked, wondering if rogue had actually told Kara yet.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 pm

[[OOC Lazy]]

"Tell me what?" She asked, before she let James down.

James stood as he stayed by his mother, grabbing onto her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 pm

"James... fixed her abilities. Rogue can actually control what her power does, found that out last time her and I went training." Bruce said in his infamous monotoned voice.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Her eyes widened, "What? Wait..How!?" She asked, narrowing her eyes in confusion.

James started to walk towards stuff.

Kara looked at James immediately, seeing him heading towards stuff she wasn't familiar with. She went after him, picking him up.

He looked at his mother, before biting his teddy bear's ear.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 pm

"I'm not sure, but probably by ripping the Black Queen out he ripped out a few things from rogue's mind, one just might have been the inability to control her powers." Bruce said lamely, he wasn't surprised actually he had expected it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Things Come With Time   All Things Come With Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Things Come With Time
Page 1 of 1