Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

back with your savior

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

back with your savior - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Artemis blushed before she gasped at him nibbling her ear. She then screamed a moan when he started to move, hitting her g-spot each time, "Oh. My. God..Pietro..yes..yes..YES! YES!" She moaned, feeling her body slamming against the wall, screaming her moans out of control. He kept hitting her g-spot, driving her wild, and she was clearly showing that.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Pietro continued slamming into Artemis. He loved how she sounded when they really let themselves go. He was determined to come inside her again and to come with her. He slipped on hand around and pinched her clit wanting to feel her come around him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Artemis screamed her moans, scratching his back as she did. She shrieked as he pinched her clit, "O-Oh my fuck.." She moaned, and after a good couple of pinches and thrusts, "PIETRO!!!" Artemis screamed his name as she orgasmed, cumming fast as she breathed hard, her chest going in and out. Her head leaned forward, resting her forehead on his.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Pietro moaned as Artemis clamped down on his cock. He pumped into her a few more times both of them riding out there orgasms. He kissed her mouth hard letting his tongue move against hers touching her mouth as deeply as he could.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Artemis kissed him back, feeling him and her both finish their orgasm together. She looked at him, "God..that was so fucking amazing..I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:52 pm

"Love you too." Pietro kissed her again as he pulled out of her and set her down on shaky legs. "We should finish up in here. The water has run cold already." Pietro smiled at his girl.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 pm

"Well I wonder why the water is cold." She said, kissing him as she went to finish up her shower. And when they were done bathing themselves, they got out and she looked at him. Her eyes softened at him, "I love you so much, Pietro.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:57 pm

"I love you too." Pietro pulled her with him and they both climbed into bed. He pulled her against him. "I'm never letting you go again." He kissed her temple smiling.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Artemis smiled at him, laying next to him as she hugged him, "I'll never let you let go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back with your savior
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4