Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back together..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Kara smiled, laughing softly, "I think I can walk." Her eyes widened as he picked her up, looking up at him.

"If you think, then I'm not letting you." He smirked.

She laughed, letting him carry her to the room. He set her down on the ground, making sure she had balance before he told her he needed to use the bathroom. She nodded, smiling at him as she started to walk to the broken window, looking up at the sky as thoughts raced through her mind..

Hating the fact she was controlled again..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Logan got done with his business, then washed and dried his hands before coming out of the bathroom.

He came up behind Kara and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. He kissed her temple. "Don't dwell on it too much, fly girl." He said, knowing what she was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Her head seemed to look down as he wrapped his arms around her waist, moving to the right a little as he spoke to her, "It's hard..especially when I let it happen again.." Her hand went on his right arm, looking at the floor..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:31 pm

"Hey, it's not your fault. You had said that she could come back any time..." Logan said, holding her close. He moved her hair away from her neck and kissed it softly. He placed his face in the crook of her neck and took a deep breath, breathing in her scent.

"Come on, it's been a long morning..." He stated, before moving her over to the bed. "You look like you can barely keep your eyes open." He said, smirking a little.

Kara yawned a little. "Yeah, having my mind and body taken over and being forced to fight my love really drained me." She stated, before got in the bed and laid down.

She looked up at him with a cute little pout. "Will you join me?"

He chuckled. "All right." He said, slipping in under the covers with her. He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, Kara..."

"I love you too, Logan..." She said, before they both fell asleep in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:35 pm

A hour and a half later..

---
Kara woke up, stretching a little, she was laying on her stomach. Making her turn over onto her back as she started to stretch more. Her head turned to look at Logan, whose back was facing her, making her smile a bit. She put her head against his back softly, snuggling with him even more before she sat up a little, stretching her arms out/
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Logan turned over and wrapped his arm around Kara, causing her to lay back down. He opened his eyes looking at her.

He stared at her for a long moment, before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Kara turned her head, shrieking in delight as he pulled her down to him, making her blush a little. Her eyes stared into his, kissing him back when he kissed her. Her hand slowly going to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 pm

The kiss was long and slow as Logan's hand ran down her side.

He pulled back after a little while. "How're you feeling?" He asked, softly, staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Kara enjoyed the kiss, looking at him when he pulled away, "Much better.." She said, staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:00 am

Logan smiled softly at her, his fingers lightly grazing her cheek. "Good..." He said, before kissing her again.

"I love you, Kara..." He whispered against her lips. He pulled her into a long and meaningful hug...

He was almost afraid she would disappear again...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:03 am

Kara smiled, kissing him again, feeling the warmth by just being with him. She kept her eyes closed, hearing him tell her he loved her, "I love you to, Logan.." She whispered against his lips, hugging him instantly as he pulled her in a hug. Though she never wanted to let go, never wanted to be separated from him..

"I love you so much, Logan.." She thought in her head..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:08 am

Logan kissed her neck and her cheek while holding her close.

"I love you so much, Logan.."

His eyes snapped open. Those words didn't sound like they were spoken. He could remember when Charles used his telepathy almost as an intercom when calling everyone together for a meeting.

Did I just read her mind? He thought, pulling back and looking at her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:11 am

Kara smiled, shuddering as she let out a very soft moan. When she felt him wince a bit, she looked at him.

"Did I just read her mind?"

Her eyes widened, looking at him as she raised her eyebrow..

"Did I just read your mind?" She asked in her head, looking at him..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:15 am

Logan stared down at her wide eyed after hearing her thought loud and clear in his mind.

"What-"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 am

Kara stared at him, her eyes widening each second..

"The-"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:19 am

"Hell?" They both thought at the same time, their eyes practically popping out of their sockets.

Logan narrowed his eyes a little. "I'm a bad influence on you." He stated, referring to her saying/thinking "hell."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:21 am

Kara raised a eyebrow, laughing softly, "I don't think your a bad influence on me." She stated, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:23 am

"So... What do you think happened?" He asked, his mind still boggled from finding out they can read each other minds.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 am

"I don't know.." She said, thinking about what happened, "All I remember is that; After you headbutted me, I could hear Black Queen scream and felt like someone's mind went into mine..Then, I blacked out.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 am

Logan's eye twitched a little. "Uh... I get the feeling that it was mine..." He said, before sitting and turning away. He put his head in his hands.

"Damn..." He said, after a moment. "How are we going to control this without some help?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:30 am

Kara sat up to her knees, her back facing the wall that he was looking at. She was sitting next to him, shrugging when he asked her a question, "I don't know.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:39 am

Logan sighed. "Well... I did mention at one point having a psychic connection with you would be helpful..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:40 am

She looked at him, falling backwards as he spoke, "I remember that..Though, it is a good thing to have. Especially if one of us is in danger.." Her eyes looked into his..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:42 am

Logan looked back at her as she spoke. "Yeah..." He said, rubbing his eyes.

"We need to keep this to ourselves..." He said, after a moment. "We don't need the bad guys finding out and trying to use it against us or try and block it." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 am

Her eyes stayed on him, turning onto her side as she made her gaze fall on the bed, "I understand, the last thing I ever want..Is to be separated from you..Never again.." She said, remembering how she had disappeared in front of him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back together.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back together..   Back together.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back together..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next