Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

back with your savior

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

back with your savior Empty
PostSubject: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Pietro finally made it back to the mansion with his Artemis in his arms. He rushed them up to her room and after getting into her room and closing the door he just held her. Pietro held her. He pressed his head against hers. He kissed her hair. "I love you so much. I am so sorry I didn't find you sooner. Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Artemis was hugging Pietro, like if she would let go, she would die. She felt him kiss her head.

"I love you so much. I am so sorry I didn't find you sooner. Please forgive me."

She looked up at him, "I love you too, and it's okay..it's okay..I forgive you..I'm just glad you saved me." She said as she looked into his eyes, "I missed you...I missed everything about you.."
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Pietro pulled Artemis to him and kissed her with all the love he had for her. He held her body to him determined to never let her go again. Pietro pulled away from her mouth and kissed her neck. "Love" kiss "you." Kiss. "Missed" kiss "you." Kiss. "Never" kiss "ganna" kiss "let" kiss "you" Kiss "go." kiss.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Artemis kissed him back, her hand going on his cheek immediately. Oh how she missed his kisses..Her eyes stayed closed as he kissed her neck, making her blush a little. She laughed softly at how he was kissing and talking to her. She kept her arms around him, before she lifted his head away from her neck. Artemis kissed him, "I love you, and missed you, and I will never let go either.." She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Pietro kissed her back hard, his tongue licking at her lips. He then sat on the bed keeping her in his lap. His hands moved up her sides and back massaging her gently.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Artemis opened her mouth for him, letting their tongues brush against each other. She kept her arms wrapped around him, shuddering at his touches..She hadn't feel such soft touches in a while, making her a little sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Pietro continued kissing his love. His hands slipped up her shirt slowly and gently. He didn't know how hurt she might be so he was going to go slowly so he wouldn't hurt her. "I love you." He whispered against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Artemis's hands traveled to his chest, rubbing his chest gently, "I love you too.." She whispered back, before biting his lower lip very softly, before kissing back, "So much.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Pietro lifted her shirt up. He kissed her collar bone and the swell of her breasts above her bra lovingly. His hands drifted down and cupped her rear gently, pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Artemis blushed more when he kissed the top of her breasts. She smiled softly, gasping as he pulled her closer to him by her butt. She slowly and gently took off his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Pietro groaned at her touch. He moved back to her mouth nipping at her lips gently. His hands moved back up her back pulling her chest against him. One hand slipped down and unsnapped her jeans. He slowly began removing her pants.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Artemis let out a really soft moan at him nipping at her lips. She looked at him as he pressed her against him. She then helped him take off her pants, moving back slowly to bring him on top of her. Her eyes looking at him..
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Pietro kissed Artemis gently as he moved over her. His hands moved up her bear sides slowly. He then began kissing down her body. He licked around her bellybutton teasingly before moving down. He removed her underwear and licked her clit slowly, taking it into his mouth sucking on it gently.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Artemis's back arched, before she moaned as he licked, and sucked her clit. She moaned a bit louder, "Pietro.." She maoned his name.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Pietro licked at her wet core. He kissed at her opening over and over before, his tongue rolled inside her slowly. He wanted to worship her body like he hadn't been able to in a month.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Artemis moaned louder, "Oooh..Pietro.." She moaned, loving how he was treating her wet area.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Pietro continued licking at her. His tongue then delved as deep into her as his tongue could go. He licked at her inner wall touching every part of her that he could reach. His nose brushed against her clit gently.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Artemis's moans became louder, her back arching off of the bed. She shuddered at his nose brushing against her clit.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Pietro could feel Artemis tense. He knew she would come soon. He continued rolling his tongue his hands massaging the sides of her quivering thighs.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Artemis couldn't hold it in anymore, she came suddenly as she moaned. She then pulled him to her, kissing him as her hands went to his jeans, pulling on them, as if asking for him to take them off.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Pietro quickly removed his pants following Artemis's unspoken request. He gave her access to his body and then reversed their position putting her on top of him. She could do what ever she wanted with him now.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Artemis smiled, before she gasped when he rolled over, making her be on top. She sat on him as she kissed his neck, moving back as she trailed her kisses down to his member. She licked up his member, before putting it fully in her mouth. Artemis started to suck on him, moving her mouth up and down on him. Her hair wasn't in a ponytail, making her hair fall on both sides of her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Pietro moaned as Artemis moved over his member. He threaded his fingers through her hair. The way her hair was falling around him reminded him of the first time they were together in the living room. "Oh God Baby." Pietro groaned.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Artemis moved her pace faster. She kept moving up and down, and moved slowly when she felt him tightening..She was going to torture him..And before he could talk and tell her to move faster, she moved fast, making him release in her mouth. Artemis moved her head off of him, before swallowing his cum. She smiled as she crawled on top of him, and looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm

"Oh Baby." Pietro pulled Artemis down to his mouth. He kissed her passionately. "Tell me what you want Baby. Anything. Tonight is all about you." His hands moved over her sided soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back with your savior   back with your savior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back with your savior
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's School :: Living Quarters :: Artemis's Room-
Jump to: