Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rose Garden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:00 am

Storm had decided to leave Kitty's room. She needed a place to think some as she headed toward the Garden.

"I don't think we should believe a creep like him, he was probably making stuff up!"
Kitty's words worked their way around her head. *I know he is a disturbed creep but would he lie about this?*

She approached a colorful batch in the yard and gasped. It was her rose garden. It was an exact replica of her own at home except these roses were drooping. It was clear that they were going to die. A tear escaped her and as she stared at them, she became angry. *I am the Rain Goddess and these flowers shall not die in my presence!* Her eyes glowed white as the clouds began to grow, shifting and turning darker as rain started pouring. Storm gasped when the shock from the collar became too much to handle and doubled over.

"I trust you Storm....if you thought he was telling the truth....then thats good enough for me."
*I have to believe him Kitty... because if what he says was merely a lie, then what was the point of him meeting with me?* That was the last thing she thought as she drifted into unconsiousness.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:04 am

OOC: want to come over to the dining room??? Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:26 am

[Ooc, darn it Storm....*is going to head to the garden now*]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:30 am

Kitty had been checking various places and still had to check the Dining Room and the Garden, she decided to check the Garden. She scanned the area and then gasped when she saw Storm lying down on the ground. "Miss Munro!" She shouted and darted forward, her heart was pounding and she was shaky. "Miss Munro, please wake up!" She begged and gently shook her.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:46 am

ooc: hey what do you mean "darn it"? XD

Storm awoke as thunder clashed. She gasped and sat up slowly. The rain had stopped. Her chest was burning from the pain that was spreading from the shock of the collar. "K-kitty? What happened?" Then she remembered, standing up but falling down again and holding her head. *Did I really risked using my powers?* She looked down at the Rose garden. "All that for these beauties.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:10 am

[Ooc, nevermind XD]
Kitty sagged in relief, "I don't know what happened I just came out looking for Flash and I saw you. You scared me to death, I thought for sure that the Overseer had gotten you too." She said quietly.
[Ooc, she still doesn't know that the Overseer is dead btw]
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:12 pm

"The Overseer, according to Logan is no longer our concern..." Taking a deep breath, Ororo stood up. "We should see plan for a meeting in the morning. I can not believe I acted so carelessly for these roses." She looked down at the batch and smiled softly, seeing some slight improvement to their health. "I think I will retire for the night." She headed for the mansion and turned nodding for Kitty to come too.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:48 pm

"Wait......Mr. Logan killed The Overseer?" She asked in shock, she glanced away and then looked back at her. "I agree that we need to get a meeting together, its just a matter of talking to everyone here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:52 pm

"Yes. Let's just hope everyone will listen." She said as she open the doors to the mansion and waited for Kitty before heading inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose Garden
Page 1 of 1