Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A stranger in the garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

A stranger in the garden Empty
PostSubject: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:44 am

He decided to bring the ring to Canary now, before he had Superwoman on his back watching his every move. He got to the garden, leaning on his cane and admiring the mansion. 'Much better than the brotherhood house.' He thought before he was heading in.

OOC: Anyone can come to him ^^
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Kara walked into the garden, having her hand on her head, looking down at the ground.

What will happen if I do.. She thought to herself, sighing, before she looked up. She saw a man; Who was wearing a purple suit, a hat with a feather, and music glasses, "Who are you?" She called out, trying to get her mind off of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:09 pm

He turned to the voice. 'Shit!' He cursed in his head. He tried to act normal, and tipped his hat to her. "My name is Music Meister." He said politely. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Kara looked at him, "Supergirl." She said, looking at him, taking note of his politeness, "Can I ask; If you are new here?"

Even if she was talking to this man, her thoughts were still in what had happened with her and Logan.

Shit..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:20 pm

"Yes I am. It's a pleasure to meet you Supergirl." He nodded politely. "May I ask what brings you to the garden?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:22 pm

She nodded her politely back at him, "Just to look at the flowers." She said, smiling.

I wish..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:30 pm

He smiled to her and turned to look at the flowers. "They sure are pretty." He turned his head to look at the girl, then he looked at the house, then back to the girl. She seemed troubled, and he needed to find Canary. He sighed. 'Decisions, decisions.' "Is everything allright?" He asked eventually.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Kara stared at the flower, her eyes staring at a blue one. She resisted the urge to put her hand on her stomach, trying to stop her thoughts. She looked at him when he spoke, "I don't know." Kara said, before looking back at the flower.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:37 pm

"If I ask you to share your troubles, would you?" He asked carefully, going to the bench to sit down. He placed his cane leaning to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:42 pm

"Maybe, but, It depends if you would stay quiet. Since..I don't know if your a good guy or a bad guy.." She said, looking at him as she knelled down by the blue flower. Her hand gently went under the flower..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:24 pm

He nodded. "I wont tell a soul, I promise." He said putting one hand on his heart and raising the other one to the air.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Kara watched him, and somehow seemed to trust him..Though, it was because he had said he promised. She looked away, looking at the flower, "Something happened between me and my boyfriend.."

Actually Fiancee She thought to herself fast

"And let's just say, we kinda messed up..And now, I'm wishing I start the time of the month soon.." She said, sighing, "I'm not ready to be a mother."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 pm

He was silent for a moment. "So you didn't use protection and now you are afraid you are pregnant?" He cocked one eyebrow up behind his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Kara looked at him, "He always pulled out..This is the first time it happened." She sighed, "But, we aren't going to make the same mistake twice.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:44 pm

He shook his head. "I'm sorry if I sound like I'm preaching, but a pack of condoms costs... what less than 10$... and compared to that you will be taking care of a child for the next 18+ years. I think you should take the condoms." He knew it was preaching, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Kara nodded, "Trust me, I want both condoms and birth control pills..More protection..And, I know my Fiancee wants the same thing, so, we might pay a doctor's visit." She said, looking back to the man.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:54 pm

He nodded. "Good. It's better to be safe than sorry." He looked at the house. 'I need to find Canary soon' He thought. He stood up. "So you feeling better now?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:58 pm

"I guess.." She said, watching him stand up. She realized he was busy, making her nod a goodbye. She then went to look back at the flower, humming softly to herself..

She still wasn't okay..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:23 pm

He looked at the girl, he felt like she still wasn't completely okay. He sighed. "Are you sure you are okay?" He walked closer to her. "Because I don't really need to be anywhere at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Kara looked up at him, she nodded at him, "I'm sure, and you seem like you needed to be somewhere. I'm fine, go do whatever you came to do." She stood up, looking at him, "Just keep your promise." She said, nodding at him politely, "It was nice talking to you.." Kara said, walking off right after..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:31 pm

"I will." He said making a locking gesture to his mouth. He walked towards the house. He turned to look at Supergirl one more time. "Don't worry everything will be fine." He said back to her before entering the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the garden   A stranger in the garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stranger in the garden
Page 1 of 1