Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back from the Garden..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Back from the Garden.. Empty
PostSubject: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Kitty hoped that she had gotten the coordinates right and that she was headed for Medical Lab, she was sure she looked terrible. She wondered where the Overseer had gone, she never wanted to be near another man again. She was grateful as soon as they got up, she was relieved to see Kara and Wolverine in the Lab, "As soon as she was out of the floor, she let go of Flash and collapsed to the floor. "Someone help Flash." she said and scooted away from him.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Kara had looked away from Logan, looking at Kitty. Though when she tried to get up, she hissed in pain and fell back. Then she crossed her legs, "I can't..I'm sorry." Her hand went over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:31 pm

He felt the strange feeling stop. He groaned, and sat up opening his eyes, looking around. This wasn't the garden. He saw Kitty. He touched her shoulder gently. "Are you ok Kitty kat?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:32 pm

Kitty looked up confused at Kara, "Oh you don't have too its just that the Overseer attacked us. " She said, she flinched though when Flash touched her. "I am now." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Kara shivered as she said his name, "Don't say that name...He attacked me earlier..Well...More like...Put his finger in me." Then as soon as she said that, she covered her face, "I hate my uniform!"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Flash stood up slowly, and offering his hand to Kitty, to help her get up.When he heard that the creep had been here harassing Kara he felt himself get more angry. "He did what!!!??" He felt his cheeks get redder when he remembered the earlier episode in the dining room. He helped Kitty up. "Do you need any medical attention?" He asked caringly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Kitty shuddered and then accepted Flash's hand, "I think I'll be fine." She murmured. The last thing she wanted to remember was the Overseer's lecherous stare as he pinned her to the wall. She pulled her hand out of his grip and looked away from him, "So is there anything you need me to do?" she asked woodenly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Kara remembered how she wanted clothes, "Do you think you could get me some new clothes? You don't have to if your not comfortable.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:03 pm

Logan stared at Flash and Kitty stunned for a moment.

He growled at the mention of Overseer. He attacked Kitty too?

"If you're both all right, get Kara some clothes. Don't go anywhere by yourselves. We're going to have to go with the buddy system with Overseer popping up everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:06 pm

He nodded at Wolverines words. "Do you wanna go with her or shall I?" He asked Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:14 pm

Kitty rolled her eyes, "I can go by myself I don't need a babysitter." she snapped and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Kara heard Kitty, making her get up, "Kitty!" She yelled in pain, "Your not going by yourself!" She looked at Flash, "Go with her." Her face deformed into pain. But, it was clear she was serious..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Logan growled as he walked over to Kitty. "Listen, Half-Pint, no one is giving you a baby-sitter. Overseer is a creep and with our powers nullified like they are we all have to work together to keep each other safe." He said, pointing at her then the others behind him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:23 pm

"Okay so it's setteled then. Let's go Kitty Kat." He said heading out of the room, his hands behind his neck. Stopping near the door to wait for Kitty, letting his arms fall to his sides.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Kitty glared at Mr. Logan before following Flash out the door, she hated being treated like a kid. "Hey Flash...do you think I look like a kid?" she asked, once they had left.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:31 pm

"Teenagers..." Logan grumbled, rolling his eyes. He turned and narrowed his eyes at Kara.

"Didn't I say you needed to lay down?" He said, stalking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Kara watched Kitty and Flash walk off. She jumped when she saw Logan looking at her, making her lay down fast before he could speak, "Sorry.." She laid on her good side, burying her face into her arm.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:36 pm

He raised his eyebrows at her reaction, surprised he didn't have to force her.

He smirked a little at her burying her face. He couldn't help but let out a light chuckle.

"Cute, fly girl." He said, patting her head, softly, while not really noticing what he said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Her eyes widened, hearing him chuckle and speak to her as he patted her head. Her cheeks seemed to turn a little red when he called her cute, "I'm cute?" She peeked at him from her burying her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:44 pm

He froze his movements. His cheeks turned slight pink, but he pushed it away.

So what if he said she was cute?

He removed his hand from her head and placed them in his pockets. "Yeah." He said, with a nonchalant shrug. He sat down in the chair and smirked at her blush. "Pinks your color, fly girl." He said, tapping her nose like how she had done to him before.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Kara smiled when he said yeah to her question. Though when he saw her blush, her eyes widened and blushed even more. Then he spoke and tapped her nose, making her look at him in the eyes. Her cheeks turning pinker. She then coughed, "Well your pretty handsome, Wolf." She smiled calmly at him, but her pink cheeks didn't change.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Logan smirked a bit more at her ever growing blush. "You blush easily, don't you?" He asked, with a raised brow, still wearing his smirk.

His other eyebrow raised at her comment. His smirked turned into a little smile. "Thanks, fly girl."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Kara hid her face, kicking him softly with her leg. She was flexible and she was laying on her good side which made it easier to do it, "Stop it!!" She giggled, keeping her face hidden. Kara then peeked out at him, smiling at him, "Your welcome, Wolf." She reached over, tapping his nose.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Logan chuckled at her reaction. When she tapped his nose, he moved his head back a bit, smirking.

"Watch it, fly girl, I may bite that finger of yours." He said, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Kara laughed, smirking at him as he told her he may bite her finger. She laughed, "Try to bite my finger. See what happens after that." She laughed, kicking him softly again, "My foot can still reach you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Garden..   Back from the Garden.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the Garden..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next